No one is going to come save you in class

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
If you are new to the class they are not gonna come to you and talking to you and asking to be your friend even if they want to and even if you are a chad.

They can only make themselves easier to be approach by you, if you are not ntmax or not extroverted people will think you dont like them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Pikabro
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Jungcuck @ConfusedBolivian @the BULL

Only time someone came to me is first year at uni I skip the first week of uni because I was in another one so the girl told me "you're the new student, I add you to group of prom..." I'm lucky with that.
After, I made all the moves.
Do you have friends at uni now, at leats you speak to someone ?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Only time someone came to me is first year at uni I skip the first week of uni because I was in another one so the girl told me "you're the new student, I add you to group of prom..." I'm lucky with that.
a girl(she's an arab) moved her seat to be closed to me and expected me to speak to her, my mind was not working because the class was so early in the morning so I just pretended to be asleep and she eventually got annoyed and walked off.:feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Jungcuck
a girl(she's an arab) moved her seat to be closed to me and expected me to speak to her, my mind was not working because the class was so early in the morning so I just pretended to be asleep and she eventually got annoyed and walked off.:feelscry:
like I am not a virgin but I just have never had relationship since early teenage years so

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Keep looksmaxing but go out speak to people as much as possible bro
Yes, it’s easier to socialize in med countries tho

That said I should try to start from forming relationships with ethnics too

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck