No one likes me

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Idk what’s wrong with me

Ik it’s not my looks because initially ppl have interest in friendship etc but I see it slowly fade as they get to know me

I think it’s my low iq, today I’m sad because even the girl that liked me wants nothing to do with me anymore because of how dumb I am is the only explanation

I got betrayed and humiliated by my friend as well in front of everyone. He didn’t even feel bad nobody did they just laughed and said it was cruel

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, BoredPrince, RAMU KAKA and 12 others
Idk what’s wrong with me

Ik it’s not my looks because initially ppl have interest in friendship etc but I see it slowly fade as they get to know me

I think it’s my low iq, today I’m sad because even the girl that liked me wants nothing to do with me anymore because of how dumb I am is the only explanation

I got betrayed and humiliated by my friend as well in front of everyone. He didn’t even feel bad nobody did they just laughed and said it was cruel
How does ur Iq pertain to your interactions with FOIDS, are you quite literally unable to keep up?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and the BULL
maybe its not about you bruv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Yes you're very unlikable and narcy it's over at sub chad with that personality

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, RAMU KAKA, forevermirin and 2 others
Same everyone hates me, I get bullied and abused 24/7. I am a shut-in cuz all my friends bully the shit out of me and I have no way to make other friends cuz I don’t know how.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, emeraldglass, Manletmachine and 1 other person
How does ur Iq pertain to your interactions with FOIDS, are you quite literally unable to keep up?
They mog him

Well my “friend” keeps making fun of me and how dumb I am in front of every girl

This girl was looking at me every day ever since I got humiliated she avoids me

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Yes you're very unlikable and narcy it's over at sub chad with that personality
I don’t act narcy irl I just try to make ppl laugh

• +1
Reactions: ascension
when I read your threads and posts, I'm not surprised at all

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Manletmachine and Iasacrko
Being betrayed by your friends is brutal, it fucked me up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, It'snotover, Bushman and 5 others
You Need iq to do cabaret i don't Remember laughing for a post of yours

Well my “friend” keeps making fun of me and how dumb I am in front of every girl

so u jestermaxx which is the BEST way to kill female attraction other than being clingy, other than that seems like yeah your “friend” cucked your shit and you should cut him off, and refuse to let that shit happen, don’t only be a menace on org but be a man irl too

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, bishōnenmaxxer and Iasacrko
Being betrayed by your friends is brutal, it fucked me up
He literally is a asshole he just comes to make fun of me and jestermax to other ppl because he’s a nerdy computer genius

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Nick.Harte and ascension
so u jestermaxx which is the BEST way to kill female attraction other than being clingy, other than that seems like yeah your “friend” cucked your shit and you should cut him off, and refuse to let that shit happen, don’t only be a menace on org but be a man irl too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Idk what’s wrong with me

i have the same issue man, i think normal people can sorta pick up on "vibes" subconciously and i think you may just give off some type of bad vibes or just lack social skills or low IQ/uninteresting, for me i think it's a mixture of all of them.

like at this point i don't expect to ever ascend and i've kinda accepted and come to terms with that fact, all i want in life is a few good friends i can hang out with, drink beer, play vidya smoke weed etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, BigBoy and Iasacrko
Yeah I’m gonna cut him off he’s clearly not a good person

He just steps on everyone to get what he wants and attention from the other normies

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29581

Whenever girls come around these two friends of mine just bully the shit of me and try to act alpha around them by putting me down and cutting me off whenever I speak. It’s so brutal one of the girls told me to get new friends.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Iasacrko
He literally is a asshole he just comes to make fun of me and jestermax to other ppl because he’s a nerdy computer genius

Brutal. My friends came out one day and told me that I was annoying and that they hated me secretly. Hit me like a ton of bricks, but looking back on it, I was too talkative and energetic which annoyed people. Once I became more laid back and easy, I managed to avoid any negative reactions.

Being too energetic and chatty as a guy is a major turn off for people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Bushman and Iasacrko
Same shit man. I've been dealing with this shit for 3-4 years and still dealing with that. Maybe you offended them without yourself realizing it(at least what I used to do in the past) or they find you boring after conversing and decided that you're not worth it. Also, they see you below them, and that's 100%sure.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Iasacrko
Elab

Whenever girls come around these two friends of mine just bully the shit of me and try to act alpha around them by putting me down and cutting me off whenever I speak. It’s so brutal one of the girls told me to get new friends.
My friend does it to men and women and I don’t even bully him

It’s so brutal if someone makes fun of me and I defend myself he sides with the person that’s making fun of me like that person is his friend

When In reality nobody cares about him as well

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and BigBoy

It’s so brutal if someone makes fun of me and I defend myself he sides with the person that’s making fun of me like that person is his friend

They think they’ll impress the other person by dogging on you but they’ll be the other persons bitch at best.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Brutal. My friends came out one day and told me that I was annoying and that they hated me secretly. Hit me like a ton of bricks, but looking back on it, I was too talkative and energetic which annoyed people. Once I became more laid back and easy, I managed to avoid any negative reactions.

Being too energetic and chatty as a guy is a major turn off for people.
It's about looks man. I knew a guy who was very energetic and charismatic. He definitely talked a lot but still, people liked him, including the girls. He was not that tall(6'1) but he mogged me.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
It's about looks man. I knew a guy who was very energetic and charismatic. He definitely talked a lot but still, people liked him, including the girls. He was not that tall(6'1) but he mogged me.

Yeah I agree bro. Unfortunately I was very ugly growing up.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Been there, bro. Stop calling this cunt your friend. He was never your friend to begin with and you've definitely missed the subtle signs.

OP brags about his GF constantly btw

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Same thing happens to me constantly, no idea how tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224 and Nick.Harte
Same the only people that make fun of me are dudes I hide my narcy so no one can tell but it way harder hiding that I’m autistic so they probably make fun of me cuz of that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Nick.Harte
Same the only people that make fun of me are dudes I’m hide my narcy so no one can tell but it way harder finding that I’m autistic so they probably make fun of me cuz of that
But who cares they’re just dead weight to me soon I will get back at them 😂

but how do you try to make people laugh? if you make fun of others as a joke that could be seen as narcy. making jokes / being funny is important in a relationship but you should be careful that you don't bring others down in that joke.

if you talk negatively about a random guy who did nothing wrong your friends could think that you would also talk negatively about them too, behind their backs. trust is very important. you should always try to be funny in a positive way and not in a negative / toxic way. elevate others instead of bringing them down. when someone insults you you may think you should insult him back because otherwise you would be a pussy but there are other ways to respond to insults which makes you look not only more masculine and mature but also more empathetic and trustworthy.

it doesn't mean something is wrong with you that some or most people don't like you. you can always try to find people who share your interests and way of talking, but that's a consideration you have to make. either you have to act like someone else and keep your friends or be yourself and have autistic friends.

you should improve your personality, social skills and understanding about friendship and social connections. there are some good channels about communication/social skills on youtube like 'Charisma on command', 'Practical Psychology' or 'The School of Life'.

Idk what’s wrong with me

I think it's just the Germans

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl