No point in looksmaxing if you're Indian

currycelll

currycelll

Bronze
No point in looksmaxing if you're gonna end up looking like a average fucking Indian faggot that looks like he's gonna rape kids.
Handsome young man looking at camera

Ive worded this like I'm racist I meant as if you looksmaxx as Indian there is little to no improvement.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Mewton, deepfuckingvalue and 12 others
currycelll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, whiteislandpill, Clqs and 9 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Cope. While looksmaxxed Indians will look tryhard and pathetic to most others, they can still slay poojetas, the odd white girl, get more promotions at work etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Zherko, Thesoloist22 and 5 others
Daily racism thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, deepfuckingvalue, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
Everybody should looksmax but yes being Indian, especially a phenotypically south Asian one is a large falio.

There are goodlooking curries but u notice they have to either have perfect facial aesthetics or need to be white adjacent

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, BigBoy3000, borntosuffer and 6 others
indians are moggers speak for yourself op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, mirrormogger, Kaz and 2 others
Daily racism thread
I've seen this my self as an Indian this may seem racism but you just end up looking like the guy on the pic

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
Cope. While looksmaxxed Indians will look tryhard and pathetic to most others, they can still slay poojetas, the odd white girl, get more promotions at work etc
this

but yes, being indian overall is still by far one of the worst things you can be in terms of SMV. The worst thing is that you can't really overcome it

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
I've seen this my self as an Indian this may seem racism but you just end up looking like the guy on the pic
yes that's actually incredibly true. I've probably looksmaxxed more than 99% of the forum but as a Dravidian I've seen little improvement. It really the biggest handicap for your dating market value. I'm willing to bet a white guy in a wheelchair has a higher smv

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borntosuffer, fxckz, mirrormogger and 3 others
@FailedNormieManlet thoughts?

No point in looksmaxing if you're gonna end up looking like a average fucking Indian faggot that looks like he's gonna rape kids.
View attachment 2873307
Ive worded this like I'm racist I meant as if you looksmaxx as Indian there is little to no improvement.
looksmaxxxed indian is better than non looksmaxxed indian. at the end of the day the only thing that matter is to do the best we can with what we have.

• +1
Reactions: zubin, zura, currycelll and 1 other person
looksmaxxxed indian is better than non looksmaxxed indian. at the end of the day the only thing that matter is to do the best we can with what we have.
You would definitely slay if you were in India not as much as a white chad tho. problem is I'm in Canada in a predominantly white city
I'm beyond cooked.

Over for currys

trucel thing to say brother,

yes that's actually incredibly true. I've probably looksmaxxed more than 99% of the forum but as a Dravidian I've seen little improvement. It really the biggest handicap for your dating market value. I'm willing to bet a white guy in a wheelchair has a higher smv
you get approached at clubs by pinkoids on a regular basis, bro is NOT one of us :ogre:

you get approached at clubs by pinkoids on a regular basis, bro is NOT one of us :ogre:
I let myself go pretty recently and also stopped going out as of late so I don't really know

however from the most recent interactions I've had with women they usually act pretty hostile towards me so I don't know. I'm more invisible than anything, not good or bad looking

• So Sad
Reactions: twilight
I let myself go pretty recently and also stopped going out as of late so I don't really know

however from the most recent interactions I've had with women they usually act pretty hostile towards me so I don't know. I'm more invisible than anything, not good or bad looking
i wish you would see me as a close friend so i could get advice from you

No point looksmaxing as a curry if you want to slay whites that’s never gonna happen. I want to slay curry foids so that’s my motivation

• Love it
Reactions: currycelll
i wish you would see me as a close friend so i could get advice from you
what do you mean? I don't really have much advice, my life is pretty trash and I cannot get an LTR no matter what I do lol. If you want to slay at bars it's unironically a numbers game

what do you mean? I don't really have much advice, my life is pretty trash and I cannot get an LTR no matter what I do lol. If you want to slay at bars it's unironically a numbers game
i remember years ago seeing you talk about how you had an ltr with some emo goth foid and said just make a lot of suicide jokes to attract her, ngl i was mirin hard bobafett

No point looksmaxing as a curry if you want to slay whites that’s never gonna happen. I want to slay curry foids so that’s my motivation
Yeah I like indian foids too but I cant slay with BBCs and cumskins

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator and Kristin

i remember years ago seeing you talk about how you had an ltr with some emo goth foid and said just make a lot of suicide jokes to attract her, ngl i was mirin hard bobafett
I use the term "LTR" very loosely. If you're talking about the girl I think you're talking about she mostly followed me around and that was when I was younger and more mentally sound. The longest LTR I had was with some fat white chick who would annoy me. Even then I hated her so much and was glad she stopped trying to be around me.

I wish I had a girl that actually liked me and more importantly, I liked back. I feel like I've just wasted my adolescence, years of wanting a girl who I actually like and yet I just have to wait alone every single day.

oh, and all the LTR's I've had were before I started spending so much time looksmaxxing and rotting on this site...Almost like looksmaxxing as a pajeet is a fucking waste of time or something, who would have guessed

• So Sad
I use the term "LTR" very loosely. If you're talking about the girl I think you're talking about she mostly followed me around and that was when I was younger and more mentally sound. The longest LTR I had was with some fat white chick who would annoy me. Even then I hated her so much and was glad she stopped trying to be around me.

I wish I had a girl that actually liked me and more importantly, I liked back. I feel like I've just wasted my adolescence, years of wanting a girl who I actually like and yet I just have to wait alone every single day.

oh, and all the LTR's I've had were before I started spending so much time looksmaxxing and rotting on this site...Almost like looksmaxxing as a pajeet is a fucking waste of time or something, who would have guessed
i hope you find a find a beanie wearing tomboy nirvana 4chain pale brunette stacy foid in this lifetime or another one

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
Yeah I like indian foids too but I cant slay with BBCs and cumskins
Top tier curry foids will always be number 1 for me. Fellow curries shouldn’t betray their race

• +1
Reactions: currycelll
Almost like looksmaxxing as a pajeet is a fucking waste of time or something, who would have guessed
I'm glad I found this out early. Looksmaxing dosent help if u are avrg Indian or below

• +1
i hope you find a find a beanie wearing tomboy nirvana 4chain pale brunette stacy foid in this lifetime or another one
I wish the same for you

but do not aspire to be like me. i am a fuck up and a loser who relives the same day over and over again

• +1
I wish the same for you

but do not aspire to be like me. i am a fuck up and a loser who relives the same day over and over again
Make new goals aspire change you can ascend in a different area of life🙏

• +1
View attachment 2873307
I’m indian n I aint gonna end up looking like him :feelsez:
DISAGREED.

I’m indian n I aint gonna end up looking like him :feelsez:
DISAGREED.
If you are pass the avrg mark you most likely wont if you are,you are just wasting time here.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and starvecell
If you are pass the avrg mark you most likely wont if you are,you are just wasting time here.
U asked me in my last rating post “are u actually indian”… so ig i pass :feelsautistic:

I'm glad I found this out early. Looksmaxing dosent help if u are avrg Indian or below
the thing is, you LOOK a lot better when you looksmaxx as an indian, there is no denying that

however, no woman will even notice or acknowledge this. There is a thread on incel.is that I think perfectly outlines this

"A blackpilled man could look at this photo [of ethnics] and clearly rank the SMV among these men and think one of these guys obviously has more options than he other. The truth is, a female really doesn't care, like they are all 0s to her, doesn't matter if they are balding or one is two inches taller than the other, or if one has a better face or makes more money, they would never date any of these men in this photo seriously EVER-- they are just one brown blob that unfortunately exists."

tl;dr: women basically think all ethnics look the same. Maybe the ones within your own race might take the time to tell the difference, but the majority of them do not care in the slightest

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: distance decay, starvecell and currycelll
Indians have the most smv in 2024. If u disagree ur stupid and not a real looksmaxxer. Fucking incel u don’t know shit Indians are actually unstoppable

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and starvecell
Indians have the most smv in 2024. If u disagree ur stupid and not a real looksmaxxer. Fucking incel u don’t know shit Indians are actually unstoppable
Indians are considered the joke of human race , least attractive not sure where you are getting "unstoppable" from

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and Kristin
Indians are considered the joke of human race , least attractive not sure where you are getting "unstoppable" from
Indians are considered the best looking race on average. They have the purest blood and they smell the best too. Obviously u don’t know anything I’ve been doing this longer then u buddy boyo u should listen when forum chad speaks incel

• +1
Reactions: yen, NoseProphecy, currycelll and 1 other person