no sugar = no fruits ?

hasba1feuj

hasba1feuj

killu
at the moment everyone here is talking about cutting out sugar or taking a very low income of sugar

i really know nothing about the subject and i was thinking if fruit sugar is also bad or just all the jews cookies , cakes , sweets and all this type of things full of sugar

Cut processed sugar, fructose from fruits is good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, IndraBC, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others
Fructose from fruits is the same as white sugar, even worse since fruits are toxic and undigestible for the most part

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, HTN_Mentalcel and rand anon
at the moment everyone here is talking about cutting out sugar or taking a very low income of sugar

i really know nothing about the subject and i was thinking if fruit sugar is also bad or just all the jews cookies , cakes , sweets and all this type of things full of sugar
no sugar = no fruits you answered it yourself

Fructose from fruits is the same as white sugar, even worse since fruits are toxic and undigestible for the most part
What are you saying you retard? You shouldn’t cut fruits out of your diet. You need shit like potassium to debloat your incel face. Yes you shouldn’t blast fruits in excess but most are fine. Just avoid mangos and shit like that which are high in fructose

What are you saying you retard? You shouldn’t cut fruits out of your diet. You need shit like potassium to debloat your incel face. Yes you shouldn’t blast fruits in excess but most are fine. Just avoid mangos and shit like that which are high in fructose
there is 5.8g of fructose on a peach , its seems okay no ? i can eat one per day ?

Bro dont stress about fruits just avoid high fructose ones. I’d recommend 2x bananas daily to debloat fast
i used to eat but i stopped , indeed they are full of potassium but they are also high on carb so its not that louable

Potassium :forcedsmile:

600 g of meat/fish and 750 ml of milk + 100 g of cheese are more than enough for the daily potassium requirement. You can get it from bone broth and with salt-substitutes as well. And yet you go and call me a retard:ROFLMAO:. There is not a reason to eat fruits, humanity got the smartest and strongest while not eating any. But go eat your healthy fruits, they will debloat your face incel ! :feelskek:

Natural sugars don’t spike your blood sugar as much and since fruits have fiber it slows the amount of sugar which enters your blood stream significantly

This is why doctors recommend you should eat some sort of fruit. Saying fruit is worse than white sugar is nonsense

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
He thinks fruit is worse than white sugar :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055