No Sugar

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
Has anyone made any experiences with cutting out sugar from your diet? Did it help you in any looks related things and did it improve your mental health? Would love to know.

Has anyone made any experiences with cutting out sugar from your diet? Did it help you in any looks related things and did it improve your mental health? Would love to know.
It helped me avoid random fluctuations in energy levels throughout the day. As a result, I always sleep on time and I have stable levels of energy. This is because sugar and other refined carbohydrates is quickly digested by your stomach, which leads to a sudden rise in your blood glucose levels. Stick to whole grain carbohydrates.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thecaste
sougar is bad for skin, tested on myself

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Cutting sugar is one of the best thing you can do.
Maybe not 100% as it's complicated.
Sugar is also involved in smoking addiction.

PS.: I did not smoke today ;=) my lungs breath.

• +1
My diet is like 60% sugar, mostly from fruits. I feel better on sugar than starch.
which leads to a sudden rise in your blood glucose
Blood glucose is not a problem in itself. It only becomes a problem when the glucose is unable to enter the cells. Potassium plays a big part in this, and less than 10% of people get enough potassium in their diet.

• +1
My diet is like 60% sugar, mostly from fruits. I feel better on sugar than starch.

Blood glucose is not a problem in itself. It only becomes a problem when the glucose is unable to enter the cells. Potassium plays a big part in this, and less than 10% of people get enough potassium in their diet.
Would you recommend supplementing potassium?

SOUGAR = @Pietrosiek

I have reduced it but cant cut it out fully. When I cut it out the most I had very nice skin (no spots or blemishes).

Bones are shit tho.

• +1
I cut it last year but not 100% , i lost weight & started feeling healthy with better skin

• +1

• Woah