No Surgery Will Replace the Fact You Are Genetic Shit

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Even if you got every surgery you wanted, became the person you wanted, you will forever have a feeling of guilt.

You are wearing a mask, although the mask is under your skin.

You will walk around knowing there’s a piece of plastic in your chin, in your cheeks, hiding the real you: a subhuman trying to fit in.

Feel your implant. Feel your fillers. And remember that you are genetic garbage, nobody wants the real you.

Good luck telling girls you have had plastic surgery. They will be disgusted, because they HATE ugly men. And to find out they’ve been duped by one, will disgust them.

Or try to take your secret of surgery to the grave. Live your whole life filled with guilt, knowing you are a fraud.

Neither is a life I want to live.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Arkantos, Bengt and 16 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, reddollars, Krezo and 12 others
SHARK

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Get off of here and seek some help man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, randomguy1235, AestheticPrince and 11 others
If my face bones and coloring were arranged in this kid’s shape, I would have had an amazing youth filled with parties, girlfriends, hookups, concerts, prom, high school football games, taking my oneitis virginity as she whispered I love you in my ear, and I would be graduating college with a degree and a good job lined up.

Instead, I’m left with a brain with irreversible mental damage. Zero friends, college failure, no teenage memories, no girlfriends, absolutely nothing to be happy about in my life.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Arkantos, Bengt and 10 others
I care to disagree.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krezo, Joyride, Mansnob and 2 others
Women are subhuman mentally, nothing more than evolutionary bots they deserve the frauding

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens, SpiritualCel, randomguy1235 and 2 others
no, why would I feel guilty lol. Foids are the culprit here and the ones that are forcing me to cut my face open

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, kobecel, Deleted member 1551 and 3 others
I care to disagree.
Yea it’s just my opinion. Idk sometimes I feel this way and sometimes I don’t. I mean what better option do you have as a subhuman? Rot or live a fraud. Both suck. I just want to be truly gl.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
THe surgeries i need dont require any plastic inside of me.

Yea it’s just my opinion. Idk sometimes I feel this way and sometimes I don’t. I mean what better option do you have as a subhuman? Rot or live a fraud. Both suck. I just want to be truly gl.
Same,man.I would also love to be good looking,but that's just not reality and I find It more healthy to strive towards surgeries,than to quit and accept that It's over.I understand that there are flaws that cannot be changed trough surgery,some of which I myself have,but It's still better than nothing.

Even if you got every surgery you wanted, became the person you wanted, you will forever have a feeling of guilt.

You will walk around knowing there’s a piece of plastic in your chin, in your cheeks, hiding the real you: a subhuman trying to fit in.

Feel your implant. Feel your fillers. And remember that you are genetic garbage, nobody wants the real you.

Good luck telling girls you have had plastic surgery. They will be disgusted, because they HATE ugly men. And to find out they’ve been duped by one, will disgust them.

Or try to take your secret of surgery to the grave. Live your whole life filled with guilt, knowing you are a fraud.

There's just too much factors to take in only genetics for subhumanity tbh. Bad posture/habits/accidents during youth can fuck you up permanently, seriously. And osteotomies involve your own bones, so you're still yourself but with corrected facial shape.
By the way, you seem to need help. If I was you, I would give myself a break from the whole blackpillosphere. Shit won't make you more ''enlightened'' at this point, It will all go downhill.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
I have a fake chin and jawline but I don't feel guilt becuase women fraud all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, randomguy1235, kobecel and 4 others
Then are they really surgeries? :unsure:
Yeah lol a rhino and genio are surgeries. Theres just no plastic being put inside of me. Still gonna be my own bones, theyre just altered.

Man, I can really see your point here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I have a fake chin and jawline but I don't feel guilt becuase women fraud all the time.
hows life been after your surgeries? was it worth it?

Brutal. Genes are everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
OP girls wear makeup and high heels, get surgery and fillers/botox.

Everyone is frauding.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, The Dude Abides, randomguy1235 and 7 others
Honestly id never put something plastic inside of me or get any implants, thats why the surgeries im getting dont require any. FUck that

Yeah lol a rhino and genio are surgeries. Theres just no plastic being put inside of me. Still gonna be my own bones, theyre just altered.
good for u,man.I'm also planning to get rhyno.

Who gives a fuck. If surgery is needed to put p in v who cares.

This makes me feel better tbh

Good, also instagram filters are highly effective for their frauding. They won't even need to wear make-up man.

What are all the surgeries for looksmaxing? Rhino, gyno, genio, lefort, mse+fm, hair transplant... what am i missing?

Also guys lift to fool women that they have superior genetics meanwhile it's from hard work and consistency. But that is not their natural body form so it doesn't make them genetically superior. Fuck em all.

Depends on what you mean with genetic shit. Lots of us were unlucky with prenatal testosterone and mouth breathed, that doesn't mean you're genetic shit you 14 year old basement dwelling call of duty playing mountain dew sipping estrogenic faggot

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and BigdickAverageEthnic
I just wanted to be a god among men. To be Tall,, Handsome, strong and carismatic. And I was born having neither of those.

• JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing
I just wanted to be a god among men. To be Tall,, Handsome, strong and carismatic. And I was born having neither of those.

"Run boy, run, this world was not meant for you".

Guilt is for cucks, why would you or I care? Just think to yourself when you fuck a bitch after your ascension "lol get scammed retard" and leave it at that

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens, Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 685

Same, but:
I am not tall enough, 6'2.5" publicly
I am not handsome enough, supposedly PSL 6.5

and:
Strong? lol never exercise
Charismatic? lol not really

Last edited:
Don't give a single fk : i "ll look good and slay Stacys bottom line , if you want to overthink do it but stop involve everybody

Don t project all your insecurities on others , not everyone is overtheorizing like you

Also some ppls here just had unluck like allergies at baby stage which destroyed their face so it's not always about being genetic shit but sometimes just bad environment

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 685
Don't give a single fk : i "ll look good and slay Stacys bottom line , if you want to overthink do it but stop involve everybody

Don t project all your insecurities on others , not everyone is overtheorizing like you

Also some ppls here just had unluck like allergies at baby stage which destroyed their face so it's not always about being genetic shit but sometimes just bad environment

If you have allergies you are genetic trash. I've never had any allergies in my entire life.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
If you have allergies you are genetic trash. I've never had any allergies in my entire life.

It's from the environment , it entirely depends where you are born , if you were born in Alaska for instance the allergy would develop and you would be screwed , meanwhile if u were born in a hot country you wouldn't be exposed easily to allergies and would develop a better face : it have nothing to do with genes it's 100% pure luck

I don't care i ll make my surgeries and feel great , if you want to feel suicidal/shitty your whole life despite having reach 7/10+ with surgeries that's your problem just don't talk like it concern everybody when most ppls here don't give a fk and just want to eat pussies

• +1
Reactions: Guest and Deleted member 685
You guys are some of the biggest dumbfucks I've seen on this site so far
I don't care i ll make my surgeries and feel great , if you want to feel suicidal/shitty your whole life despite having reach 7/10+ with surgeries that's your problem just don't talk like it concern everybody when most ppls here don't give a fk and just want to eat pussies
or ass :love:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Ropemaxing

I don't eat pussy I only penetrate. I'm not 7 either and I haven't done any looksmaxxing so what are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
I don't eat pussy I only penetrate. I'm not 7 either and I haven't done any looksmaxxing so what are you talking about?
I just meant that environment may play a bigger role than genes and the expression genetic trash almost means nothing : redpilled parents would prevent anything to go wrong for you.

My cousin had the worst allergies being a baby/kid i ever seen , he would almost suffocate and mouth breath like sht anytime he would be near dust

His father was a millionaire and redpilled to a crazy level , he sent the 3 childs he has , 1 boy and 2 girls to London for a tonsillectomy ( the childs told me about this but wayyy later ) and probably something else because whn they came back they slept on the back and never mouth breathed anymore but at 10 y old i had no idea he basically saved them.

Today they all have crazy pct and development and are seen like walking gods in my country everywhere they go , if you had seen them babies you would say they were genetic trashs but today they are all 7/10+ this is just how a good environment help

Btw if u don't eat pussies you are missing a lot ....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: crmsxg and Deleted member 685
no bro I'd be pretty happy with just chin implants or genio tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Deleted member 678
Same, but:
I am not tall enough, 6'2.5" publicly
I am not handsome enough, supposedly PSL 6.5

and:
Strong? lol never exercise
Charismatic? lol not really

Cool story bro.

Charismatic? Lol not at all.

Much better looking guys have come here with more humility.

I just meant that environment may play a bigger role than genes and the expression genetic trash almost means nothing : redpilled parents would prevent anything to go wrong for you.

My cousin had the worst allergies being a baby/kid i ever seen , he would almost suffocate and mouth breath like sht anytime he would be near dust

His father was a millionaire and redpilled to a crazy level , he sent the 3 childs he has , 1 boy and 2 girls to London for a tonsillectomy ( the childs told me about this but wayyy later ) and probably something else because whn they came back they slept on the back and never mouth breathed anymore but at 10 y old i had no idea he basically saved them.

Today they all have crazy pct and development and are seen like walking gods in my country everywhere they go , if you had seen them babies you would say they were genetic trashs but today they are all 7/10+ this is just how a good environment help

Btw if u don't eat pussies you are missing a lot ....
Send pics in pm pls

Obviously genes are not “everything”, but they play a very significant part heightwise, lookswise, framewise essentially in everything.
Genes are mostly about phenotype. And frame is determined by testosterone mostly

"People" with plastic surgery should get sterilised against their will to make sure they don't give birth to another incel

"People" with plastic surgery should get sterilised against their will to make sure they don't give birth to another incel
Find a foid who doesnt want kids, theres alot of them out there

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
no one will realize you had a plastic surgery if you follow my guide that explains what to tell other people who notice your change

• hair transplant: "I took vitamin supplements and my hair grew back"
  • rhynoplasty: "I had a surgery to fix my nasal septum disease"
  • jaw and chin surgery: grow a long beard 6 months before the surgery, so after the surgery no one remembers how you looked without beard
  • blefaroplasty: "I had a surgery to fix my ptosis"
  • zygos implant: "I lost some fat so my facial bones are more prominent"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, middayshowers, kobecel and 5 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back