No Surgery Will Replace the Fact You Are Genetic Shit

Surgerymaxxing is just a way to deal with the current situation and female standards like what moneymaxxing was 50 years ago. I don't think you should feel guilty or ashamed of it: you've realized the trend, you've taken the blackpill, you've adapted, and if you can earn enough money for it, find exactly the flaws to be fixed and have things done by competent surgeons, why not? It's also a kind of success.

Males that can be loved / desired for who they are are extremely rare. It's not like that the majority of males should just rot or rope.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, dodt, middayshowers and 5 others
The only things that matter are being good looking and fucking females, if there was a surgery to have a compact midface and long medial canthi I would kill without any remorse 9/10 of the human race to do them

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens, Deleted member 678 and dogtown
If my face bones and coloring were arranged in this kidโ€™s shape, I would have had an amazing youth filled with parties, girlfriends, hookups, concerts, prom, high school football games, taking my oneitis virginity as she whispered I love you in my ear, and I would be graduating college with a degree and a good job lined up.

Instead, Iโ€™m left with a brain with irreversible mental damage. Zero friends, college failure, no teenage memories, no girlfriends, absolutely nothing to be happy about in my life.
Just hit the gym bro!

Same,man.I would also love to be good looking,but that's just not reality and I find It more healthy to strive towards surgeries,than to quit and accept that It's over.I understand that there are flaws that cannot be changed trough surgery,some of which I myself have,but It's still better than nothing.
Do you donate to Belle Dephine's gold tier?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The only things that matter are being good looking and fucking females, if there was a surgery to have a compact midface and long medial canthi I would kill without any remorse 9/10 of the human race to do them

How pathetic, like women are be all and end all. Building a fucking empire is far more important for me. You must be a 15 boy who just got his first boner. Grow up.

How pathetic, like women are be all and end all. Building a fucking empire is far more important for me. You must be a 15 boy who just got his first boner. Grow up.
Cope

Just rope, your here because your ugly but all that is important is unachievable for you. How sad.
HHAHA bet I'm sure I mog you to death I have pics for in PM to prove so if you want. Also women are crucial in a mens life stop coping

HHAHA bet I'm sure I mog you to death I have pics for in PM to prove so if you want. Also women are crucial in a mens life stop coping

Bro it's hilarious how much you guys cope by fooling yourselves. You wouldn't be here if you were really attractive an didn't need to fix your flaws. Like saying I don't use heroin when your at NA with a syringe in your hand.

You must be sooo insecure, tbh it makes me smile.

Dude, no offence but I'm not threatened by retards.

Bro it's hilarious how much you guys cope by fooling yourselves. You wouldn't be here if you were really attractive an didn't need to fix your flaws. Like saying I don't use heroin when your at NA with a syringe in your hand.

You must be sooo insecure, tbh it makes me smile.

Dude, no offence but I'm not threatened by retards.
I'm here because I need rhino I can send you pics I mog you to death

If my face bones and coloring were arranged in this kidโ€™s shape, I would have had an amazing youth filled with parties, girlfriends, hookups, concerts, prom, high school football games, taking my oneitis virginity as she whispered I love you in my ear, and I would be graduating college with a degree and a good job lined up.

Instead, Iโ€™m left with a brain with irreversible mental damage. Zero friends, college failure, no teenage memories, no girlfriends, absolutely nothing to be happy about in my life.
Shoot up a sorority bro

I'm here because I need rhino I can send you pics I mog you to death

Bro. You don't even know what I look like. How can you be so sure? I need rhino as well but I don't assume I'm more attractive than someone I've never seen that's just coping.

Sure send me a pic. I will just send you a chat I had with a recent foid. Not gonna send my face to someone I don't know. Your catfish viable.
In fact, how about you just post your pictures right here on this threat. If your that sure of yourself why not?

Last edited:
Bro. You don't even know what I look like. How can you be so sure? I need rhino as well but I don't assume I'm more attractive than someone I've never seen that's just coping.

Sure send me a pic. I will just send you a chat I had with a recent foid. Not gonna send my face to someone I don't know. Your catfish viable.
In fact, how about you just post your pictures right here on this threat. If your that sure of yourself why not?
No? Are you retard? Why would I send it in chat?

Yes I are retard. Regard for talking to you. Your insecure that's why your not posting your shit face. Everyone will laugh.

Be. Afraid.

Yes I are retard. Regard for talking to you. Your insecure that's why your not posting your shit face. Everyone will laugh.

Be. Afraid.

Imagine pushing the insecurity meme on a blackpilled forum. IQ = 0
Also cage at you ignoring my PM cause you know you're subhuman compared to me

tbh keep this shit to incels.is, why post this on a looksmax forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
tbh keep this shit to incels.is, why post this on a looksmax forum
Because this is a blackpilled site although it's overrun by bluepilled newcels
You look like Nicholas Cage I won't lie.
Keep coping I don't look anything like him I have a completely different phenotype

Half the time people with supposed โ€œbad geneticsโ€ just developed wrong; even if you gave a supposed genetic shitcan proper posture and the right diet from a young age he would mog 90% of people currently assuming he isnโ€™t manlet

JFL at autists thinking looks is why theyโ€™re still virgins. Looksmaxxing wonโ€™t cure autism

Girls smell insecurity a mile away. I bet that is what destroys the decent looking guys here.

Google Nate Garner if you think surgery canโ€™t ascend people.

If you don't want to live life, then why are you still here and haven't roped yet?

If it makes ppl happy and they get to experience Sex / relationships why not. Personally i don't care about plastic surgeries but when bitches can make it why not men? And only bc you're a depressed shit doesn't mean everyone has to have the same attitude. Heil

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
as said by others foids fraud harder than you can possibly imagine
Jfl if you aren't anglefrauding,squintmaxx,fillermax,implantmax and morph your pics for insta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
as said by others foids fraud harder than you can possibly imagine
Jfl if you aren't anglefrauding,squintmaxx,fillermax,implantmax and morph your pics for insta
lol I morphed my nose on my ig photo and when I meet foids (all sub 5) that I have known online, the first thing I tell them is that my nose in real life is bigger cuz I received a soccer ball in my face and that I will fix it soon in Turkey

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and BigdickAverageEthnic
PS is against nature

Cool story bro.

Charismatic? Lol not at all.

Much better looking guys have come here with more humility.

Humility is gay and so are you for seeing it as a positive trait

Only value (looks, money, etc) matters and you can act however the fuck you want if you got high value. My value is not high enough to live a good life, just like 99.9999% of the population btw

And lol @ charisma through a text based forum, are you autistic?

The damage has already been done

Humility is gay and so are you for seeing it as a positive trait

Only value (looks, money, etc) matters and you can act however the fuck you want if you got high value. My value is not high enough to live a good life, just like 99.9999% of the population btw

And lol @ charisma through a text based forum, are you autistic?

Clearly your parents didn't give a shit trying to raise you properly.

If you have no value, by your words you can't act like a bad person.

Your like an ugly bitch, no one wants you around.

Get lost you poor excuse for a man.

It is over for many men.

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
thats not true tbh, sexual selection doesn't care whether you are good looking or not, all it cares about is whether you can get females, if you are a subhuman who ascended via surgeries then you just PROVED the worth of your genes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Arkantos, rockndogs and 1 other person
thats not true tbh, sexual selection doesn't care whether you are good looking or not, all it cares about is whether you can get females, if you are a subhuman who ascended via surgeries then you just PROVED the worth of your genes
chesscel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
JFL at autists thinking looks is why theyโ€™re still virgins. Looksmaxxing wonโ€™t cure autism
Girls smell insecurity a mile away. I bet that is what destroys the decent looking guys here.

The two posts above are prime examples of gaslighting retards that looksmaxers should ignore.

I have dianosed autism as well as anxiety issues but still get laid

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and androidcel
The two posts above are prime examples of gaslighting retards that looksmaxers should ignore.

Lol I dated a girl with autism, had DD34 tits and good face.

Kicked her to the curb as soon as I realized she had mental issues.

You may get laid here and there but as you get older you become better known and people will see you are basically genetic shit.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie

cope. nothing beats a 8 inch medical bionic COCK
keep coping while i become a sex god

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616

How GL is your face?

Damn i always sperg out on dates its over

So youโ€™re complaining about the black pill, but you donโ€™t realize that so many average looking normal Indians lead normal social lives and get a girl they connect with. Youโ€™re choosing to be ultra blackpilled yet denouncing plastics which is how to escape the blackpillsphere. Youโ€™re in a catch 22 situation

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
You can't cheat mother nature

Clearly your parents didn't give a shit trying to raise you properly.

If you have no value, by your words you can't act like a bad person.

Your like an ugly bitch, no one wants you around.

Get lost you poor excuse for a man.

That's right, cry for me

Same bro but it is significantly harder. If you want the True gigastacies to be on your cock you first have to be competent socially

Damn i always sperg out on dates its over

Same bro but it is significantly harder. If you want the True gigastacies to be on your cock you first have to be competent socially
Sad shit, my man

lol no, Im not getting plastic in my face.rhinoplasty=fixed sinus issues from deviated septum. jaw surgery= fixed improper dental occlusion from modern diets/lifestyle. Honestly FIX problems from a malformed skull and you will look handsome. Plus this is the way you were supposed to look. No normie gets upset at men having braces and chipped/missing teeth fixed. You're a fool if you dont improve yourself every way possible

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
Ban this son of faggot already
Not that I disagree with u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back