No way wizz should be this hard

not_ovER

not_ovER

Bronze
I'm at least a mtn black with dreads just recently got an iPhone cos I thought my camera quality was holding me back but fuck me bro I still get nothing to be fair i delete it under a day but still. I look a lot better than last year n still no change. I haven't used Yubo in a year or so and even when i was my ugliest I got 3000 matches wtf. Have i descended shit is killing my self esteem and confidence :lul: :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger and christian2710
Idk get yo money up broke nigga

• JFL
Reactions: not_ovER
put ab pic on your profile (get off app if you aren't jacked and go back 6 months later)

• +1
Reactions: someone.something_
put ab pic on your profile (get off app if you aren't jacked and go back 6 months later)
I'm already pretty lean and muscular wouldn't you get banned for showing your body I'm also not tryna get seen by people who ik in rl showing my abs its cringe asf

yubo is only good for fucking depressed girls i stopped using that after one of them bit my dick

• JFL
Reactions: wayme and not_ovER
yubo is only good for fucking depressed girls i stopped using that after one of them bit my dick
I got nothing tangible out of that app truly over man

I'm already pretty lean and muscular wouldn't you get banned for showing your body I'm also not tryna get seen by people who ik in rl showing my abs its cringe asf
oh now its cringe to show abs?

It is to me especially if someone ss it n sends it to my friend group then it will truly be over
based off what u said it’s over either way

based off what u said it’s over either way
just downloaded yubo im already get added even tho it means nothing but wizz is treating me like I'm a despicable human being :lul:

just downloaded yubo im already get added even tho it means nothing but wizz is treating me like I'm a despicable human being :lul:
brutal bro i’m too insecure to show my face to girls my age although i’m objectively above average.

brutal bro i’m too insecure to show my face to girls my age although i’m objectively above average.
Its tough out here bro it feels like the dating market is becoming worse and worse no matter how much I increase my looks its like I'm going against high rates of inflation making it more meaningless

I got nothing tangible out of that app truly over man
not worth it bro all the girls over there are severely depressed or just literal mentally ill. literally was fucking one of them on another occasion and she started crying out of nowhere

I'm at least a mtn black with dreads just recently got an iPhone cos I thought my camera quality was holding me back but fuck me bro I still get nothing to be fair i delete it under a day but still. I look a lot better than last year n still no change. I haven't used Yubo in a year or so and even when i was my ugliest I got 3000 matches wtf. Have i descended shit is killing my self esteem and confidence :lul: :feelswhy:
wizz is the easiest shit ever if u can’t pull on there i don’t even know what to say bro, maybe ur shadowbanned?

Maybe just stop being so desperate for pussy and do something quality/productive instead

this is real, i’ve been through my wizz and yubo stages when i was younger and it a a waste of time; everyone on there is miles away and has severe mental health issues and snap every man on the earth 6x a day, washed fanny. tinder is easier imo for me anyway, i matched with a stacey i used to go to school with on there who back then would have laughed at me

least a mtn black with dreads
677AB742 E5CF 4474 A8BC 67576A4F035F

‘yeah bro I got dreads’

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26