Nobody deserves the biblical description of eternal hellfire

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
I can’t find an act deserving of *ETERNAL* hellfire. Maybe if someone successfully wiped out all humans on earth.

It seems baffling as fuck. A billion years pale in comparison to eternal hellfire.

Someone tag that religious nut job with fight club as his pfp. Forgot his @

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, sudanguy, itisoverboyos and 12 others
God has rights over his creations. He can do anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, looks>books, pig_face and 7 others
listen to NDE stories of people dying going to hell and then coming back

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I can’t find an act deserving of *ETERNAL* hellfire. Maybe if someone successfully wiped out all humans on earth.

It seems baffling as fuck. A billion years pale in comparison to eternal hellfire.

Being sub chad is worse tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, pig_face, Never Get Up and 1 other person
The fire is eternal but doesn’t mean u will burn foreve. Your soul instantly gets destroyed

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ricky212, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Eternal hellfire is a scary thought, when you really come to realize how much eternity actually is.

Perhaps I should stop sinning so the 0.0001% chance that hell exists doesn't bite me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, the MOUSE, mvp2v1 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: NigerianChico and SubhumanCurrycel
The fire is eternal but doesn’t mean u will burn foreve. Your soul instantly gets destroyed
And what does this mean in actuality? Are you not tortured forever?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
The fuck does this gotta do with the eternal hellfire?
Why not send them to hell to burn forever? You have no reason not to, especially when they offended you. And God does not do anything wrong by doing this, since it's all his.

Turn to god before it's too late

• +1
Reactions: buflek, aesthetic beauty, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Link some? Tbh it sounds like made up bullshit

Many of them are quite long, but here are some shorter ones I found for u

these are apparently real people dying but surviving afterwards and reporting in what they saw

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and efidescontinuado
Eternal hellfire is a scary thought, when you really come to realize how much eternity actually is.

Perhaps I should stop sinning so the 0.0001% chance that hell exists doesn't bite me.
That’s not how that works

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 51781

these are apparently real people dying but surviving afterwards and reporting in what they saw

every description different lol. what a farce

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Sprinkles
every description different lol. what a farce
they are real genuine experiences customized to each person

BUT

it’s deception designed to push an agenda and reincarnate you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
listen to NDE stories of people dying going to hell and then coming back
Yeah that happens in every religion for all kinds of people. Your brain doesn‘t know what true and wrong, it shows your believes, not some universal truth

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico and Sprinkles
Yeah that happens in every religion for all kinds of people. Your brain doesn‘t know what true and wrong, it shows your believes, not some universal truth

it’s an a.i system designed by extremely intelligent interdimensional entities that projects a holographic scenario entirely dependent on your own personal belief system

the goal with these is manipulation and reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico
it’s an a.i system designed by extremely intelligent interdimensional entities that projects a holographic scenario entirely dependent on your own personal belief system

Or it‘s just a dream about your believes or a reflection of your life. Brains gonna show you something that‘ll make you happy

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

How does this make any sense in your head? They can project images onto you but don't have the power to force you to rebirth? Why the fuck would reincarnation of souls generate the so-called loosh? It's nonsensical and ridiculous, like a sci-fi book written by a child.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

Would be interesting to see some NDE testimonies from people of other races like asians.

• +1

Eternal conscious torment is not found in the bible and is unlikely to be what Jesus preached which was annihilationism. References to 'eternal' translate poorly from Greek.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and AspiringMogger
How does this make any sense in your head? They can project images onto you but don't have the power to force you to rebirth?

that’s because we are not powerless you retarded fuck, we need to be manipulated and deceived

Why the fuck would reincarnation of souls generate the so-called loosh? It's nonsensical and ridiculous, like a sci-fi book written by a child.

it generates loosh because of the life experience and any emotional energy generated during the lifetime which not only acts as a source of energy in its own right to be harnessed but as sustenance for these entities

how does this NOT make sense in your head? are you special needs?

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Don't you go to heaven if you're just a decent human?
Nope. You cannot save yourself by being "decent", only Christ can save you. In fact already saved you but you have to belive he paid for your sins dying in the cross.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ElTruecel, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Pedophiles, serial killers and rapists def deserve such a fate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and Deleted member 27066
No because you have sinned, no one who has sinned can go to heaven, unless someone takes the weight away from their sin which is what Jesus does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Sprinkles, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
No because you have sinned, no one who has sinned can go to heaven, unless someone takes the weight away from their sin which is what Jesus does.
what if a person has faith in God,but dies commiting a sin and not repenting,will he go to heaven or hell

@BigBiceps
Think that’s American history x not fight club btw

• +1
Might start to worship all religions just to be on the safe side. Tell Jesus I'm coming (y)

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and Sprinkles
No, there's nothing you can do on your own to save yourself. Your "good" acts are worthless in the eyes of God. God sent Jesus to die for you so you don't have to, but you're out of luck if you don't accept his sacrifice. Salvation is a gift, it's not earned through your works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Cool. So what do I need to do?
1. Repent ; metanoia; understand you deserve eternal hell for breaking God's law (we all sin not just you) and that Christ died so you don't need to pay for it
2. Belive with all your mind heart and spirit that Jesus died on the cross and ressurrected on the third day as the gospels tell us.

• JFL
  • +1
No, there's nothing you can do on your own to save yourself. Your "good" acts are worthless in the eyes of God. God sent Jesus to die for you so you don't have to, but you're out of luck if you don't accept his sacrifice. Salvation is a gift, it's not earned through your works.
1. Repent ; metanoia; understand you deserve eternal hell for breaking God's law (we all sin not just you) and that Christ died so you don't need to pay for it
2. Belive with all your mind heart and spirit that Jesus died on the cross and ressurrected on the third day as the gospels tell us.
So muslims are going to hell because they are trying to communicate with the wrong guy?

• JFL
  • +1
"Over before you were born" is not even a joke or hyperbole lmao it was decided before the universe even existed whether you're with God or burning in hell for all eternity.

• +1
So muslims are going to hell because they are trying to communicate with the wrong guy?
God has to decide that not me. Jesus saved the thief at his side of the cross so maybe some muslims may be saved idk and im not supposed to know. But take the easy way and just belive in Christ.

• +1
Exodus 20:3-5 KJV.

They go to hell because they didn't accept Jesus as their lord and saviour.
So basically: only believe in one God, the God, and don't create or fantasize about caricatures. Did I get that right?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
So basically: only believe in one God, the God, and don't create or fantasize about caricatures. Did I get that right?
Don't worship idols, symbols, or other gods. Pay tribute to the holy trinity exclusively.

• +1
Well the bible is pretty silent on what conditions people like that fall into. There isn't a verse referencing how a legitimate God-fearing muslim would get treated during judgement. Though there are plenty of verses referencing that the path is narrow and that you have to do specific things and be diligent in your faith to make it. I can't tell you because I'm not God, but I guess it depends on whether God wants a man who fears him inside heaven, even though he was practicing idolatry his whole life.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Deleted member 51781
And what does this mean in actuality? Are you not tortured forever?
The original Christian doctrine is a finite torment before annihilationism. Torment forever came somewhat later.

eternal destruction =/= eternal torment.

• +1
Well the bible is pretty silent on what conditions people like that fall into. There isn't a verse referencing how a legitimate God-fearing muslim would get treated during judgement. Though there are plenty of verses referencing that the path is narrow and that you have to do specific things and be diligent in your faith to make it. I can't tell you because I'm not God, but I guess it depends on whether God wants a man who fears him inside heaven, even though he was practicing idolatry his whole life.
Muslims actively refute Jesus Christ as God which sends them directly to hell no excuses.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and NoReedemingFeature
Eternal conscious torment is not found in the bible and is unlikely to be what Jesus preached which was annihilationism. References to 'eternal' translate poorly from Greek.
Where did the idea of burning in hell for all eternity come from then. I haven’t read the bible and don’t plan on it either, but I’m pretty sure this was what was preached. I vaguely remember from 5th grade history that Martin Luther was against the catholic church writing cards for people who payed so they wouldn’t be burned for all eternity during the reformation.

• +1
The original Christian doctrine is a finite torment before annihilationism. Torment forever came somewhat later.

eternal destruction =/= eternal torment.
Do Christian’s believe the soul is still alive when they die?

• +1
Most religions were designed by the archons to keep your soul trapped on this planet. Perfect example is how Christianity says you go to hell for committing suicide.

• +1