Nobody deserves the biblical description of eternal hellfire

@BigBiceps
Think that’s American history x not fight club btw
I can’t find an act deserving of *ETERNAL* hellfire. Maybe if someone successfully wiped out all humans on earth.

It seems baffling as fuck. A billion years pale in comparison to eternal hellfire.

Someone tag that religious nut job with fight club as his pfp. Forgot his @
Jesus described hell, but he did sometimes speak in riddles, like he would reference to himself as the door and the way. Maybe the hell just feels like an eternally burning fire, because that is the place where there is an eternal separation from God. Our death is separation from him, like the fish need the sea and the plants need the soil, we need God by his design.
Theoretically hell can just be a place of emptiness where there is nothing, forever, just floating in the darkness.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sudanguy, aber, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
Where did the idea of burning in hell for all eternity come from then. I haven’t read the bible and don’t plan on it either, but I’m pretty sure this was what was preached. I vaguely remember from 5th grade history that Martin Luther was against the catholic church writing cards for people who payed so they wouldn’t be burned for all eternity during the reformation.
Jesus and his followers were Jews, Neither believed in eternal torment that was simply not a Jewish belief. Its a little bit complicated but heres a short video on it, this guys pretty good.

Nobody knows exactly when it came but some early church fathers around believed in it, others didn't

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber, aesthetic beauty and AspiringMogger
there are a gazillion of them, you can find them on your own
I found this, it doesn't seem as brutal as western stories, but it definitely has some similarities.

Jesus and his followers were Jews, Neither believed in eternal torment that was simply not a Jewish belief. Its a little bit complicated but heres a short video on it, this guys pretty good.

Nobody knows exactly when it came but some early church fathers around believed in it, others didn't

You're wrong. Jesus warns people about hell and describes horribilities that happen there.

• +1
Reactions: aber, aesthetic beauty and SubhumanCurrycel
Do Christian’s believe the soul is still alive when they die?
Most do now. Others believe that the souls go to sleep or just stays suspended till God brings forth his kingdom, reconstructs the body for the final judgement.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, BigBiceps and AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and efidescontinuado
that’s because we are not powerless you retarded fuck, we need to be manipulated and deceived
What determined that those beings would have power over us? What made them capable of projecting images, harvesting our loosh, trap us into physical bodies, etc.

it generates loosh because of the life experience and any emotional energy generated during the lifetime which not only acts as a source of energy in its own right to
But why would it? Why would a life experience produce some sort of an energy that can then be magically harvested by another entity? Where did this whole mechanism come from? How is it possible that such process exists? Etc.. That does not make sense. You can claim that there is some sort of such mechanism, but im reality why the fuck would there be? Your whole theory depends on anecdotes and unconformable information, muhh NDEs. As if it couldn't be made up as a form of deception. You claim to be enlightened but you're just another flouridated imbecile that doesn't have the brains to ask any questions and thinks he found some secret knowledge reading a post on reddit..

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
hell isnt a firey underground eternal torture thing

its just being away from God

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, efidescontinuado and AspiringMogger
Most do now. Others believe that the souls go to sleep or just stays suspended till God brings forth his kingdom, reconstructs the body for the final judgement.
Which is written in the scriptures? Or is it all up to personal interpretation?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

So a void like space filled with nothingness?

You're wrong. Jesus warns people about hell and describes horribilities that happen there.
Jesus preaches hell of course, he never preaches that the TORMENT ITSELF is eternal, only the hell fire is. In other passages its referred to as the "second death"

Hell even in John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Matthew 10:28: And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Find me verses where Jesus states that souls will be tormented from eternally, and do not quote verses where it says 'destruction' because that implies annihilation. Jesus clearly believes hell is a place of finite punishment followed by eternal destruction

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Predeterminism/predestination utterly broke me.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, med and AspiringMogger
Which is written in the scriptures? Or is it all up to personal interpretation?
Both, Christians who state hell is eternal torment or not use the same verses. But when you recontextualise it with old Jewish thought I reckon out of the two eternal destruction seems more probable.

• +1
Predeterminism/predestination utterly broke me.
How did it break you? It freed my mind. Free will is scarier if you really think about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and scrunchables
So a void like space filled with nothingness?
Hell is described as a place where light doesn't travel, a place of darkness. Thus the fires of hell could be more like how separation from God and eternal loneliness feels, like you're burning alive.
... or they could be actually firey pits in some dark cavern. One thing is for sure, I don't want to find out. Jesus save us from that.

• JFL
How did it break you? It freed my mind. Free will is scarier if you really think about it
Both are brutal. I've come to too many realizations. I am utterly disenchanted. And I am not fond of happy-go-lucky Christians.

• +1
What determined that those beings would have power over us? What made them capable of projecting images, harvesting our loosh, trap us into physical bodies, etc.

conquest and domination over conciousness for the purpose of energy harvest, slave labor, and sustenance for A.I what makes them capable of this is their mastery over reality thanks to superior intelligence, powerful technology, and psychic abilities.

But why would it? Why would a life experience produce some sort of an energy that can then be magically harvested by another entity? Where did this whole mechanism come from? How is it possible that such process exists? Etc.. That does not make sense. You can claim that there is some sort of such mechanism, but im reality why the fuck would there be? Your whole theory depends on anecdotes and unconformable information, muhh NDEs.

you harvest energy everytime you eat food you fucking idiot. does your body not need energy to survive? everything is energy, frequency and vibration. this includes emotion. emotion is energy. E motion. energy in motion. Like everything it vibrates in various frequencies.

it doesn’t make sense because you’re an infant trying to understand the universe.

I keep telling you why. ENERGY HARVEST. it does not rely on just anecdotal information, it relies on testable evidence based from a variety of sources such as the CIA, which confirmed all of this.

As if it couldn't be made up as a form of deception. You claim to be enlightened but you're just another flouridated imbecile that doesn't have the brains to ask any questions and thinks he found some secret knowledge reading a post on reddit..

😭😭😭😭

says the Jesus freak who seriously believes some guy died on a cross to save him for not worshiping sky daddy and living a sinful lifestyle. I guess you’ll go to hell for not giving Jesus enough blowjobs, faggot.

you dickheads are really on the lowest level of conciousness

the “reddit post” takes inspiration from several philosophies that date all the way back to pre-Christian gnosticism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, pig_face and AspiringMogger
The description of the eternal hellfire is not really super biblical and stuff. AFAIK it’s more or less a separation from God but I’m not the most well versed on this.

Anyways technically everyone is headed towards hell and the goal is to be saved from hell by accepting Christ

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, scrunchables and AspiringMogger
I can’t find an act deserving of *ETERNAL* hellfire. Maybe if someone successfully wiped out all humans on earth.

It seems baffling as fuck. A billion years pale in comparison to eternal hellfire.

I think God just created a matrix of reality to merit as much experience and emotion as possible, and so much of it is negative because he isn't a human, and the matters of humanity don't matter to him.

He's just playing out the possibilities, as every character in the game at the same time, because there's nothing else to do.

I actually much prefer the reptile story, this one seems more grim, a careless God, who is also us.

This is the most common interpretation of reality taken from dmt trips

"we are god, and all people at the same time, experiencing everything at once

And it's so damn biblical I can't get over it. It seems like the holy trinity in the Bible is the perfect analogy for this, which is also the most logical explanation of God.

Also the godhead, in the Bible is seperated from time as well, just like how people see this realm.

The bible is analogous but im convived theres value there based on how fucking God the analogy is.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
conquest and domination over conciousness for the purpose of energy harvest, slave labor, and sustenance for A.I what makes them capable of this is their mastery over reality thanks to superior intelligence, powerful technology, and psychic abilities.

you harvest energy everytime you eat food you fucking idiot. does your body not need energy to survive? everything is energy, frequency and vibration. this includes emotion. emotion is energy. E motion. energy in motion. Like everything it vibrates in various frequencies.

it doesn’t make sense because you’re an infant trying to understand the universe.

I keep telling you why. ENERGY HARVEST. it does not rely on just anecdotal information, it relies on testable evidence based from a variety of sources such as the CIA, which confirmed all of this.

😭😭😭😭

says the Jesus freak who seriously believes some guy died on a cross to save him for not worshiping sky daddy and living a sinful lifestyle. I guess you’ll go to hell for not giving Jesus enough blowjobs, faggot.

the “reddit post” takes inspiration from several philosophies that date all the way back to pre-Christian gnosticism
Nigga called YOU "fluoridated"

Blud got it backwards

The description of the eternal hellfire is not really super biblical and stuff. AFAIK it’s more or less a separation from God but I’m not the most well versed on this.

Anyways technically everyone is headed towards hell and the goal is to be saved from hell by accepting Christ
The other way around, that Christ accepts you. But true

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ElTruecel

People who chew loudly deserve eternal hellfire

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23, Sprinkles and Kevin Logan
what if a person has faith in God,but dies commiting a sin and not repenting,will he go to heaven or hell
He would go to hell.

• +1
Reactions: mike21

It is both. God is the source of goodness and a life eternally away from God is torture.

I think God just created a matrix of reality to merit as much experience and emotion as possible, and so much
Quantum mechanics proves this. Matter is only given form through observation. Meaning that in order for all matter to be in existence there has to be Yahweh looking down on us to enforce reality.
of it is negative because he isn't a human, and the matters of humanity don't matter to him.
This is incorrect.
He's just playing out the possibilities, as every character in the game at the same time, because there's nothing else to do.
You actively decide between two alternate with your choices.
I actually much prefer the reptile story, this one seems more grim, a careless God, who is also us.
This is the most common interpretation of reality taken from dmt trips
"we are god, and all people at the same time, experiencing everything at once
The spiritual beings seen during dmt trips are hallucinations or demonic entities.Those teachings align with the goals of satanism/occultism etc.
And it's so damn biblical I can't get over it. It seems like the holy trinity in the Bible is the perfect analogy for this, which is also the most logical explanation of God.

Also the godhead, in the Bible is seperated from time as well, just like how people see this realm.

The bible is analogous but im convived theres value there based on how fucking God the analogy is.

@AspiringMogger
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
@AspiringMogger
@SubhumanCurrycel
We can agree to disagree but even just skimming through the verses it states the punishment is eternal not that they will be tormented or suffer for eternity.

In other verses he specifically refers to it as destruction, perishing he even likens it to weeds that are cast into fire. Souls ultimately like weed perish not keep burning forever, at no point does Jesus say they will suffer for eternity, just that their punishment is eternal.

• Hmm...
We can agree to disagree but even just skimming through the verses it states the punishment is eternal not that they will be tormented or suffer for eternity.

In other verses he specifically refers to it as destruction, perishing he even likens it to weeds that are cast into fire. Souls ultimately like weed perish not keep burning forever, at no point does Jesus say they will suffer for eternity, just that their punishment is eternal.
C62CB326 12EF 4058 AD68 F251F6A64165

Idk man.

• +1
I see where you are coming from, the bible also says the cities Sodom and Gamorrah were punished by eternal fire, in the sense that the cities themselves were reduced to dust for the rest of eternity.

The biblical description of hell is unclear, imo if you want to understand it I think you need to look back on what Jews at the time thought about the soul and the body, they did not view it separately rather that a person is a composite of their matter and the breath of life as stated in genesis.

• Hmm...

i went to some religious school and they explained us why hell isn't literal
As I remember, in one of the parables that Jesus told his disciples, the one about the poor man and the rich Lazarus, if I'm not mistaken, Lazarus asked the poor man to soak the tip of his tongue in water, because he was in hell. And that is not possible since no one comes out of hell.

• Hmm...
according to the bible the wages of sin is death. Christians like to interpret this as burning forever in hell = death, but the very mext passage says the gift of God is eternal life. So how can someone burning forever in hell even happen? Your soul cannot live forever without it being in the presence of God and Jesus Christ, which a soul in hell is not. Burning forever in hell is a medieval ages theory concocted by the clergy of the day to scare the people into submission. What really happens IN CHRISTIANITY is those found in Christ are taken to the New Earth, those not found in Christ are destroyed e.g cease to exist.

What happens in actuality is probably the Reincarnation trap/Soul farm in my opinion, considering the fact that i dont believe in Christianity or any religion.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and aesthetic beauty
I see where you are coming from, the bible also says the cities Sodom and Gamorrah were punished by eternal fire, in the sense that the cities themselves were reduced to dust for the rest of eternity.

The biblical description of hell is unclear, imo if you want to understand it I think you need to look back on what Jews at the time thought about the soul and the body, they did not view it separately rather that a person is a composite of their matter and the breath of life as stated in genesis.
A lot of Jewish teachings don’t date from the period or from God. People during the time period were very wayward from God and tried encorporating other incompatible beliefs into Christianity and the Torah.

• +1
according to the bible the wages of sin is death. Christians like to interpret this as burning forever in hell = death, but the very mext passage says the gift of God is eternal life. So how can someone burning forever in hell even happen? Your soul cannot live forever without it being in the presence of God and Jesus Christ, which a soul in hell is not. Burning forever in hell is a medieval ages theory concocted by the clergy of the day to scare the people into submission. What really happens IN CHRISTIANITY is those found in Christ are taken to the New Earth, those not found in Christ are destroyed e.g cease to exist.

What happens in actuality is probably the Reincarnation trap/Soul farm in my opinion, considering the fact that i dont believe in Christianity or any religion.
Finally someone agrees, actually reading the source of the religion- the Bible the idea of eternal conscious torment is a stretch of the words used.

• +1
Reactions: Obito

@iam good boy this where you end up dark trud bitch Jesus wins in end

Eternal hellfire is a scary thought, when you really come to realize how much eternity actually is.

Perhaps I should stop sinning so the 0.0001% chance that hell exists doesn't bite me.
Eternal heaven/nothingness is scary as well imo. Like rat park dopamine experiment. Grand scale of eternity, would heaven get boring eventually? Is heaven something truly utilitarian, constant pleasure? Every1 look same or incels Chad's there too but if it's like that is it rlly heaven. What is meaning of constant pleasure, I think pain creates beauty and interesting stories. They won't cry for us // the Pigeon @BrahminBoss @Vermilioncore @Skywalker @Red Fox @DR. NICKGA @Tabula Rasa my new fans, I replace iasacrko for U @Manletmachine @Beastimmung @dimorphism

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person

Shut up cunt

• Love it
Reactions: the MOUSE
Eternal heaven/nothingness is scary as well imo. Like rat park dopamine experiment. Grand scale of eternity, would heaven get boring eventually? Is heaven something truly utilitarian, constant pleasure? Every1 look same or incels Chad's there too but if it's like that is it rlly heaven. What is meaning of constant pleasure, I think pain creates beauty and interesting stories. They won't cry for us // the Pigeon @BrahminBoss @Vermilioncore @Skywalker @Red Fox @DR. NICKGA @Tabula Rasa my new fans, I replace iasacrko for U @Manletmachine @Beastimmung @dimorphism
Exactly pain is necessary

Juice people do

Quantum mechanics proves this. Matter is only given form through observation. Meaning that in order for all matter to be in existence there has to be Yahweh looking down on us to enforce reality.

This is incorrect.

You actively decide between two alternate with your choices.

The spiritual beings seen during dmt trips are hallucinations or demonic entities.Those teachings align with the goals of satanism/occultism etc.
Yeah bro I'm not against this line of thinking

I'm very much between the two. Both are reasonable,

A bored God that desperately wanted to feel, and as we were made in his image, we are dopanergic, joy seeking creatures as well, it could make sense.

But harvesting us for energy, it seems far more productive and logical, unfortunately.

It's hard to imagine a divine creature creating the third dimension because it was bored and playful.

I want to do dmt soon, I'll go into it questioning reality, so I may just create a bad trip looking for demons lowkey

But either way I will not accept what I see in the afterlife, if it is a human I know the name of, beckoning me forward.

Reincarnation seems likely. Ctmu correlates with this you may have referenced that with the first reply about quantum mechanics

Honestly soul trap theory seems better to me. Atleast I didn't create this hell for myself, there's an enemy, someone to beat.

• +1
I didn't originally want to reply to this post as I considered it futile, but I've felt pity for you. So due to the kind man I am I will try to steer you away from this ridiculous belief you have. I'll help you on your journey to transform your subhuman brain into one that's truly enlightened. So I'll write out why your theory is ridiculous.

Expectedly you did not grasp this rhetorical question. The point was to get you to think about things such as "where did these beings come from? How would they have gotten access to our souls following death? How do they have the power to make us rebirth, to cast illusions at times of death? Why even would such things reap them energy? Is their existence more likely than their non-existence given how ridiculous the framework of the world that I accept would have to be?".
Thoughts like this should've rendered this whole theory ridiculous in your head, had you actually thought them.

It doesn't make sense because it's nonsensical you fucking imbecile. At one time you claim to be enlightened, at another you claim you're too small to be able to make sense of it. Great excuse to accept nonsensical garbage because "you can't just grasp it broo".

Reliable testable evidence... such as the CIA
just lol

Non sequitur. It does not follow that the body gathering nutrition for sustenance means that there is some parasitic alien (that's actually a reptile) needing to plant souls into some reincarnation system they happen to control to gather energy on which they survive. Lmao
Then you throw in some fancy comparison of how emotion actually contains the word motion hinting that it's actually energy ready for harvest!
And some retarded hippy point about how everything vibrates and is energy brooo. Ask a physicist if emotions emit harnessable energy lol, he'd absolutely laugh at this retarded theory.
And I guess you'll say something like "oh it's out of our realm though", well then it's not rooted in anything evident and pretty much lumps you into the religious people you claim to be above.

And to illustrate how ridiculous your faith is, I'll use your preferred example of sucking off dicks. I'm claiming there are actually reptilian demons out of our realm that every night, or each time you take a nap. Siphon the energy out of your erect cock. And that every time you have an emission during your sleep that's the reptilian successfully blowing you off.
Equally as ridiculous, might as well be the same thing.

😭😭😭😭

Keep crying for the only sensible worldview, then you throw in some very original insults and your homosexual projections about blowing off dicks.

And practice some humility, you have nothing rendering you unique in any way. You are just as worthless as all the "NPCs", "hylics", or whatever you call them. Stop thinking something renders your consciousness more capable than others'. You're just another proud nerd latching onto a theory painting yourself as superior.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
i know who deserves it