Nobody told me about looksmaxxing when I was younger.

S

soontoaccend

Bronze
I wanted to get this off my chest. I really wish someone told me to take care of my looks or at least become more aware.

I don't even know if it's because I was stupid or not but I never notice my falios. I've been looking in the mirror for 5 years and somehow,
I never fucking realized I had a recessed chin.
Im not hideously ugly and that's probably because I have a good eye area + curly hair.
But somehow, I missed that my midface was long and my palate was narrow and my mandible is recessed.

Funny enough, I was 15 when I first discovered Mewing from Brett Maverick (I even looked up how to get rid of the double chin) but I didn't take it seriously at all, all I did was put the tip of my tongue on the roof instead of the whole tongue. Regardless if Mewing is cope or not I hate knowing I could have potentially changed the outcome. Now Im almost 20 beating myself up because I only discovered recently more effective ways to change my looks than plucking my "unibrow" or wear shorts above the knee or fucking Tiege Hanley (never even got this but wtf Alpha M. putting lotion isn't gonna do shit. JFL should have told us about HGH).

How recently have I found looksmaxxing? Less than a year ago. I was 3 months away from being 19 and this was ONLY one of my very few best friend/cousin took a picture of my side profile and posted it in our gc laughing at it.

And only after emotionally searched Google for like an hour, everything finally made sense.
Suddenly, after 7 years of wondering why I don't like photos or why some girls don't like me, or why I look terrible in the mirror sometimes.
The biggest realization had struck me.
IM FUCKING UGLY.
But I wasn't ugly enough to find that out sooner, because I would have some good days where I looked good in the mirror. Those days let me psych myself out into believing I looked good.

I gonna close this thread by mentioning way more things other than mewing that I missed out on.
-Was high body fat ~23% until covid ~18ish (pesky E)
-Slacked off on the swim team. (frame not wide enough + fat fuck lmfao)
-Shitty sleep schedule (sleep at 4am wake up late also snacked a ton before bed. Bad HGH I was 17 too)
-Never went outside with friends until after highschool (TERRIBLE social intelligence)
I don't have an older brother and didn't have a person I could consider a mentor.

Though I came a long way from those habits, Im still largely missing out on the looks I would've had. I fall just short in every aspect an 8+ would have. At the end of the day, all I can do is try. I'm not subhuman and I should at least be happy about that.
If you guys have any questions or even relate at all to my story post it.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, Kebab Master, GalacticHero and 2 others
Honestly it aint your fault people overhype ogre curlyheads and we forget to humble ourselves

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Kebab Master
It is what it is man.

Dude I found out about incel and looksmax stuff when I was 26

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maximilian and Deleted member 25245
No one told me, either. In fact, they told me how to LOOKSMIN!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maximilian, Kebab Master, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
Just leanmax and get surgeries
No need to vent and feel sad for the past now .

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 27472 and soontoaccend
Because everyone is bluepilled. Were sitting on rare knowledge