NOFAP THE DEFINITIVE THREAD: Coomers GTFIH

Just remove your only way of controling cortisol.
This reminds me of muslimcells who dont listen to music JFL

Masturbation IS natural, there have been male chimpanzees observed masturbating.

High IQ Thread. Read every word. Agree 100%.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 6902
Masturbation IS natural, there have been male chimpanzees observed masturbating.
Male Monkeys also fuck other male monkeys, doesn’t make it natural. Animals murder and rape one another daily, I don’t think we should mimic those behaviors as well.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and IVAR The Boneless
I don't believe in the benefits of nofap but I do believe it causes a lot of negatives

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
This Holiday Season I bring you all the gift of Nofap.
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
What do you think about hairloss caused by overfapping?

Not the genetic one, but the one you get from fucking up your vitamins, minerals, hormones and the prolactin which is raising as you fap? I heard you release lots of zinc (can cause hairloss) and also release testosterone which converts into DHT idk. Personally i was fapping like once a day for a week and my prolactin levels were high af , i'm dead srs when i was cooming like that i experienced hairloss, it simply fell out because it was dry and i also had dandruff, not to mention i also have a shit diet and i'm missing some crucial vitamins.

''
As a balding young man, I have done alot of research and I've learned alot about DHT. To keep it short; more testosteron(stopping PMO) does not directly mean more or less DHT. Here is why:
Testosteron is converted to DHT by the 5-alfa-reductase enzym. You would think that starting NoFap(getting more testosteron) will result in more DHT. However, since the conversion is done with a ezyme, more or less testosteron does not mean more or less DHT.

What I do know about hair fall and PMO is the following.
When you hit your dopamine peak(PMO) and release(O) the hormone prolactin will shoot up. This is also the hormone that makes you makes you not want to PMO again right after your first one session. Prolactin can contribute to more hair loss, since it will make the 5-alfa-reductase enzym go nuts and convert alot of testosteron to DHT.

This can be one extra hair or a few hunderd, this is not known since there is no study done on it.

TL;DR: high dopamine spike(PMO) --> release of prolactin --> 5-alfa-reductase enzym goes into overdrive --> more testosteron getting converted to DHT = less testosteron left and more DHT, so more hair fall (and maybe less confidence).''

Brain too fried to read any of that.