Non-Arab muzzies simping for Palestine is so fucking cringe! They hate you!

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
At least if you're an Arab shitskin I can understand supporting muh Palestine, but all the 80 IQ Pakis spamming about muh full support for palestine saar are retarded as fuck. They despise you and your very curry shitskin being, if you went and fought for them they would send you in with the suicide vests! It's the exact same thing as pajeets licking the balls of Israel, it doesn't change when muzzies are the one doing it!

And the same goes for every hoejabi whore spamming on social media, those sluts would get rightfully thrown off the towers of Gaza if they ever went to Palestine! What a bunch of low IQ deathnic copers, just watch total sandnigger and joo death happen in real time! :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, iam good boy, chosen-one and 15 others
Incredibly devastating 0 reply pill

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
we need kissinger back....with napalm

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
3500+ posts in < 50 days. Have they made internet fully free in Pakistan?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264, Mewton, Hottaco34 and 6 others
3500+ posts in 50 days. Have they made internet fully free in Pakistan?
Yes they give it to you for 2 rupees a month if you live in the slums of Karachi and are still incel

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Yep arab muzzies are dicks towards non-arabs muzzies
@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Michael Myers
muh ummah is cope. Most arabs hate non arab muslims. Especially cagefuel when they will suck the dick of some white convert degen but shit on dedicated/pious pakis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, Mewton, Hottaco34 and 4 others
muh ummah is cope. Most arabs hate non arab muslims. Especially cagefuel when they will suck the dick of some white convert degen but shit on dedicated/pious pakis
Indeed. Muzzieism at its core is Arab worship. So you have to expect that

• +1
Reactions: gideon, OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 21661
Even tho a group dislike you yoi might still want tjem not to be treated badly

@TRUE_CEL
Hamad/PIJ are not pan-Arab nationalists. They are first and foremost Islamists. Islamists tend to be the least nationalistic whether it's Gannouchi or al-Qaeda. After all nationalism is a french Jew idea that was inflicted on Muslims and divided them.

All this Arab hate you see towards non-arabs tend to be gulf nation whores and Levant whores still drugged up from Baathist days.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 2832
Even tho a group dislike you yoi might still want tjem not to be treated badly
Nah. Fuck them

Hamad/PIJ are not pan-Arab nationalists. They are first and foremost Islamists. Islamists tend to be the least nationalistic whether it's Gannouchi or al-Qaeda.

All this Arab hate you see towards non-arabs tend to be gulf nation whores and Levant whores still drugged up from Baathist days.
Except ISIS literally sends 80 IQ shitskin curries to do suicide bombings because they want to keep the tradwives to themselves

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
At least if you're an Arab shitskin I can understand supporting muh Palestine, but all the 80 IQ Pakis spamming about muh full support for palestine saar are retarded as fuck. They despise you and your very curry shitskin being, if you went and fought for them they would send you in with the suicide vests! It's the exact same thing as pajeets licking the balls of Israel, it doesn't change when muzzies are the one doing it!

And the same goes for every hoejabi whore spamming on social media, those sluts would get rightfully thrown off the towers of Gaza if they ever went to Palestine! What a bunch of low IQ deathnic copers, just watch total sandnigger and joo death happen in real time! :lul: :lul:
They are going to get obliterated

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and kwacker777
Ideal for me:
kikes and palestinians both die, and the top 0.1% of women there are saved and become my sex slaves
need that prime jewish pussy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, OGJBSLAYER and kwacker777
Nah. Fuck them

Except ISIS literally sends 80 IQ shitskin curries to do suicide bombings because they want to keep the tradwives to themselves
They were pan-Islamists too. Literally calling for all Muslims across the world. Only curries joined them because Arabs are too cuck and worship their race before their religion.

They were pan-Islamists too. Literally calling for all Muslims across the world. Only curries joined them because Arabs are too cuck and worship their race before their religion.
Did you not read what I said jfl. Curries were sent to their deaths before le superior God-blessed Arabs. They all despise us

Did you not read what I said jfl. Curries were sent to their deaths before le superior God-blessed Arabs. They all despise us
Curries only joined because they tend to be the least nationalistic. ISIS were anti-nationalists. They set up basis in Nigeria, Somalia, Afghanistan and Indonesia. They're dgaf about Arabs they know they're lost.

Curries only joined because they tend to be the least nationalistic. ISIS were anti-nationalists. They set up basis in Nigeria, Somalia, Afghanistan and Indonesia. They're dgaf about Arabs they know they're lost.
If they dgaf then why are non-Arabs sacrificed first

• +1
Kikes hate everyone whos non-kike

If they dgaf then why are non-Arabs sacrificed first
Because Arabs are too nationalistic to join. Arabs aren't as religious as curries. If they were they'd realise nationalism was cope and Arabs have actually done fuck all for Islam save the first two generations of Muslims.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Because Arabs are too nationalistic to join. Arabs aren't as religious as curries. If they were they'd realise nationalism was cope and Arabs have actually done fuck all for Islam save the first two generations of Muslims.
Its because they see curries as inferior jfl.

So do muzzies. Could pull up a similar infographic about kafir
You cannot change your ethnicity. Thats the difference. There are muslims of all races. But there are only ethnically Jews who practice Judaism.

You cannot change your ethnicity. Thats the difference. There are muslims of all races. But there are only ethnically Jews who practice Judaism.
True indeed. Joos are worse than muzzies. Though both are bad

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Its because they see curries as inferior jfl.
They are coping gaylords. Curries, Turks and Persians have made far more contributions to Islam in the last 1000 years then cuck Arabs.

The prophet himself predicted their own cuckery.

• +1
Reactions: mewman and CFW432
@TRUE_CEL
Yes bhai.. that’s why I can’t support Palestine. I won’t support people who are racist. Sure, Israelis hate us as well but that’s because we picked their enemy’s side, so I can understand.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 2832 and 1 other person
They are coping gaylords. Curries, Turks and Persians have made far more contributions to Islam in the last 1000 years then cuck Arabs.

The prophet himself predicted their own cuckery.
Iran is the strongest muslim nation in the world, Turkey is strong but you cant even really call them muslims. They have the same religiousness as other european countries, which is to say, none.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff and SecularIslamist
Iran is the strongest muslim nation in the world, Turkey is strong but you cant even really call them muslims. They have the same religiousness as other european countries, which is to say, none.
Iranian society is non-religious too. If they didn't have clergy in power it would be Las Vegas.

MENAs have lost spirit of Islam. They cope with Islamic symbolism. Islam is only alive in South Asia and south East Asia.

fuck off, us arabs love our pakistani bretheren and we do not look down on them. I'm arab and half my friends are pakistanis.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
us arabs don't look down on pakistanis, you are our brothers don't listen to this murtad subhuman

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Michael Myers
High iq post

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and kwacker777
fuck off, us arabs love our pakistani bretheren and we do not look down on them. I'm arab and half my friends are pakistanis.
You might not. The majority of Arabs however, do, this isn't just me. @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL are muzzies who can verify

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and SecularIslamist
Are you western born? It's a known fact Arabs hate curries - mainly guld Arabs.

I’m a gulf Arab myself, born and raised in the gulf. Half my friends are Pakistani, and I respect them very much. It’s the Hindu dindu Indians I look down upon. Pakistanis are clam tho

• +1
Most pathetic is black Muslims who simp for them like they aren't getting getting called Abeed left and right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, PrinceofDarkness and kwacker777
Most pathetic is black Muslims who simp for them like they aren't getting getting called Abeed left and right
Somali shitskin pirate apes mostly. Just look at the threads on Somalispot. Not liking Arabs is sin to them! :lul: :lul:

• JFL
they don't represent all gulf arabs, alott of them are cool with pakistanis but tbf i did grow up in a british international school which is a western evironment as all the teachers and half the students were british

us arabs don't look down on pakistanis, you are our brothers don't listen to this murtad subhuman
You're one of the few good ones, bhai. Most others were unfortunately siding with kafirs over us (remember the KSI incident?). Not just Arabs, but also turkroaches and abused Russian dogs (Chechenshits) were being racist to Pakistanis, their co-religionists, while defending a kafir.

• Hmm...
Yes I agree Ive told several pakis this and they called me delusional lmao worry about Kashmir. Literally idiots. shtistinians don't give a fuck about Kashmir but will vocalize their opinion about shitistine all the time. Some Pakis are delusional. But i posted on reddit and alot of Pakistanis were in agreement w/ what I stated. Levant arabs are the most racist and ironically come from the biggest shitholes.

• +1
Jfl how anyone doesn't realize that this is nothing more than a dirty hindu larping as a paki muslim is just funny to me. These ugly darkies have done this since cheap internet managed to reach their street shit filled shanty towns, but anyway I'll bite cause I love putting Hindus in their place.

1.) Are there curry muslims that worship Arabs for being arabs and arab culture? Sure, the same way that their are Hindus that worship jews for being white looking people that kill Muslims. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: both are cringe.

But most curry muslims if they are going worship/idealize another race of people, they tend to worship/idealize either persians or Turkic peoples, not arabs. Why? Because curry muslim culture is mainly derived from the mughals, who were persianized Turkic people from what is now modern day Uzbekistan. Even the word "urdu" comes from the Turkic word ordu which means "camp" or "army camp", because it was the language of the soldiers of the mughal army who by the reign of aurangzeb, were mostly made up of native Indian muslims. AKA muh ancestorz

2.) Most curry muslims support Palestinians because yes, they are fellow Muslims, it's called ummah, or "community". And you dirty Hindus can continue to cry and seethe about it 😂😂😂 because you guys have never had any historical unity throughout your history until modern times cause you guys WERE ALWAYS, AND WILL ALWAYS continue fighting each other based on castes and regional differences. So keep and crying and seething about muslims being united for longer than you have, and muslims will continue to be united inshallah.

Me personally, I don't really support Palestinians cause they are fellow Muslim people, I admit that I personally don't have any personal faith in this ummah chuma thing, yeah arabs are racist to non-Arab Muslims, unless they are white people lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: but that has to do good ol white worshipping that's literally prevelant in every single brown culture in the world. Hell even arabs can be racist/discriminatory to each other:

The REASONS, why I support the Palestinians are:

1.) Most importantly, they are a weaker oppressed people being tyrannized and oppressed by a stronger and evil opressing force. I had always supported oppressed peoples throughout history regardless of their religion, unless they give me a reason not to. I support the Vietnamese vs the Americans during the Vietnam War. Black slaves against their slave masters in the transatlantic and barbary slave trade. Chinese under the oppression of the Japanese during ww2. Jews under nazi oppression during ww2 etc etc...

2.) The Palestinians are literally genetically natives of that land lmao. The Palestinians literally have more genetic dna from the Levant, and from what makes up the modern state of Israel compared to literally any jews in the world and you can literally look it up if you want. Palestinians are so native to the land that they even get significant Jewish dna when they take dna tests, because they are literally the descendents of the native jews that have always been remained in the area and never left but coverted to Christianity and Islam over time, and you can look up Palestinian dna test on youtube to confirm this.

3.) The jews are literally trying to destroy mosque al-aqsa and the dome of the rock in order to rebuild their temple. This is a matter of importance for muslims FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD because al-aqsa is literally one of the 3 main holy sites in Islam, where the prophet Muhammad (saw) underwent the al-isra wal miraj. For the sake of not only muslims and jews, but probably the rest of the world as a whole, it would be wise if the jews don't chip even a single stone off of al-aqsa lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Like i said, i personally dont really believe in this ummah chumma shit, even if the palestinians were 100% christians, i would still support them because i see them as a innocent oppressed group of people fighting against evil bloodthirsty oppressing jews.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewman, JohnDoe, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
Jfl how anyone doesn't realize that this is nothing more than a dirty hindu larping as a paki muslim is just funny to me. These ugly darkies have done this since cheap internet managed to reach their street shit filled shanty towns, but anyway I'll bite cause I love putting Hindus in their place.

1.) Are there curry muslims that worship Arabs for being arabs and arab culture? Sure, the same way that their are Hindus that worship jews for being white looking people that kill Muslims. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: both are cringe.

But most curry muslims if they are going worship/idealize another race of people, they tend to worship/idealize either persians or Turkic peoples, not arabs. Why? Because curry muslim culture is mainly derived from the mughals, who were persianized Turkic people from what is now modern day Uzbekistan. Even the word "urdu" comes from the Turkic word ordu which means "camp" or "army camp", because it was the language of the soldiers of the mughal army who by the reign of aurangzeb, were mostly made up of native Indian muslims. AKA muh ancestorz

2.) Most curry muslims support Palestinians because yes, they are fellow Muslims, it's called ummah, or "community". And you dirty Hindus can continue to cry and seethe about it 😂😂😂 because you guys have never had any historical unity throughout your history until modern times cause you guys WERE ALWAYS, AND WILL ALWAYS continue fighting each other based on castes and regional differences. So keep and crying and seething about muslims being united for longer than you have, and muslims will continue to be united inshallah.

Me personally, I don't really support Palestinians cause they are fellow Muslim people, I admit that I personally don't have any personal faith in this ummah chuma thing, yeah arabs are racist to non-Arab Muslims, unless they are white people lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: but that has to do good ol white worshipping that's literally prevelant in every single brown culture in the world. Hell even arabs can be racist/discriminatory to each other:

The REASONS, why I support the Palestinians are:

1.) Most importantly, they are a weaker oppressed people being tyrannized and oppressed by a stronger and evil opressing force. I had always supported oppressed peoples throughout history regardless of their religion, unless they give me a reason not to. I support the Vietnamese vs the Americans during the Vietnam War. Black slaves against their slave masters in the transatlantic and barbary slave trade. Chinese under the oppression of the Japanese during ww2. Jews under nazi oppression during ww2 etc etc...

2.) The Palestinians are literally genetically natives of that land lmao. The Palestinians literally have more genetic dna from the Levant, and from what makes up the modern state of Israel compared to literally any jews in the world and you can literally look it up if you want. Palestinians are so native to the land that they even get significant Jewish dna when they take dna tests, because they are literally the descendents of the native jews that have always been remained in the area and never left but coverted to Christianity and Islam over time, and you can look up Palestinian dna test on youtube to confirm this.

3.) The jews are literally trying to destroy mosque al-aqsa and the dome of the rock in order to rebuild their temple. This is a matter of importance for muslims FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD because al-aqsa is literally one of the 3 main holy sites in Islam, where the prophet Muhammad (saw) underwent the al-isra wal miraj. For the sake of not only muslims and jews, but probably the rest of the world as a whole, it would be wise if the jews don't chip even a single stone off of al-aqsa lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Like i said, i personally dont really believe in this ummah chumma shit, even if the palestinians were 100% christians, i would still support them because i see them as a innocent oppressed group of people fighting against evil bloodthirsty oppressing jews.

Not going to respond to your essay until you recognize me as not LARPing.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Michael Myers
You're one of the few good ones, bhai. Most others were unfortunately siding with kafirs over us (remember the KSI incident?). Not just Arabs, but also turkroaches and abused Russian dogs (Chechenshits) were being racist to Pakistanis, their co-religionists, while defending a kafir.
what happened bra i missed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back