Non-Arab muzzies simping for Palestine is so fucking cringe! They hate you!

I do not need to read that, because I only need to look at God's words. See my previous post.
Akhi, are you a hadith-rejector?

And you seem to be blatantly ignoring the actions preceding this incident?

I implore you to read what I sent, or will you continue to wallow in your ignorance? These scholars are more knowledgeable then you could ever be and they have come to this conclusion, who are you to reject it? Have you studied Islam, do you even understand Arabic or are you also at the mercy of the translators?

Fear Allah, and do not cherry-pick Ayahs. Because if we followed your logic, then the scholars would align themselves with your view.

• +1
Reactions: mewman
I do not need to read that, because I only need to look at God's words. See my previous post.
Final point, forgive me for talking a lot lol.

Consider how cautious and reverent Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq (may Allah be pleased with him) was with the Qur'an, refraining from personal interpretations: "Which land would carry me and which sky would shelter me if I were to speak about the Book of Allah, the Almighty, based on my own opinion or on what I know?"

Ibn 'Abbaas (may Allah have mercy upon him) have a severe warning: "Whoever speaks about the Qur'an based on his own opinion, let him prepare his place in the Fire (Hell)." (Source)

This is why the interpretations are left to the scholars, not you.

Akhi, are you a hadith-rejector?
Not necessarily, I tend to follow the Hanafi maddhab. But nothing is more important than the Qur’an because it’s the word of God versus the word of Man.

And you seem to be blatantly ignoring the actions preceding this incident?

I implore you to read what I sent, or will you continue to wallow in your ignorance? These scholars are more knowledgeable then you could ever be and they have come to this conclusion, who are you to reject it? Have you studied Islam, do you even understand Arabic or are you also at the mercy of the translators?

Fear Allah, and do not cherry-pick Ayahs. Because if we followed your logic, then the scholars would align themselves with your view.
I am not cherrypicking. The verse is quite clear. Also, I am talking about this 2023 war. However I see Hamas always to wage war against Israel which has always resulted in mostly Palestinian deaths. They’ve been doing it for decades. How can you support them?

Final point, forgive me for talking a lot lol.

Consider how cautious and reverent Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq (may Allah be pleased with him) was with the Qur'an, refraining from personal interpretations: "Which land would carry me and which sky would shelter me if I were to speak about the Book of Allah, the Almighty, based on my own opinion or on what I know?"

Ibn 'Abbaas (may Allah have mercy upon him) have a severe warning: "Whoever speaks about the Qur'an based on his own opinion, let him prepare his place in the Fire (Hell)." (Source)

This is why the interpretations are left to the scholars, not you.
I don’t mind discussions, but you don’t need a scholar to interpret a crystal clear verse. Furthermore, scholars are no angels. They are people who also started from scratch and you don’t need to rely on them to gain knowledge, especially not modern-day scholars.

Why are you ignoring the references? If Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq is this cautious, why shouldn't you be?

You also ignored my comment regarding the Sahabah and the Prophet.

They are people who also started from scratch and you don’t need to rely on them to gain knowledge, especially not modern-day scholars.
How do people learn then, are you genuinely okay?

Abu Darda reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The scholars are the successors of the prophets. Verily, the prophets do not pass on gold and silver coins, but rather they only impart knowledge.”

These scholars studied under scholars, how do you think these people learned. Your opinion is unfounded and false, do not lie.

[Have more to say regarding this but I'm on the train:feelswah:]
But nothing is more important than the Qur’an because it’s the word of God versus the word of Man.
There is a misconception about "following only the Qur'an and the Sunnah," which even those who claim to follow the Salaf often misunderstand. Sure, we ultimately follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah, but we understand them through the understandings of those who comprehended them better, namely the righteous predecessors who imparted this knowledge to us. They serve as the reference point based on principles of jurisprudence and other sciences of knowledge. Therefore, there are principles we adhere to, similar to how we've learned the four principles when it comes to the Beautiful Names and Lofty Attributes of Allah, where we avoid: distorting, denying, likening Allah to His creation, and discussing the 'howness' of the Lofty Attributes. Then there are other matters like the narrations from them when it comes to 'aqeedah, tafseer, fiqh, etc.

How beautiful are the words of 'Abdullah ibn Mas’ud (may Allah be pleased with him): “Whoever among you wishes to follow (someone), let him follow one who has died, for the one who is still alive is not safe from fitnah. The companions of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) were the best of this Ummah, the most righteous of heart and the deepest in knowledge and the most straightforward, people whom Allah chose to accompany His Prophet and establish His Deen. So acknowledge their virtue and follow in their footsteps, and adhere as much as you can to their morals and Deen, for they were following right guidance." Narrated by ibn ‘Abdul-Barr in (جامع بيان العلم وفضله), no. 1810.

especially not modern-day scholars.
I wasn't aware that Shaykhul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah was modern day, same with Ibn Abbas. You are frankly, a layman

Referring to what was stated in the beginning, I dislike going in circles.

The crux of the matter here is about having loyalty for the Muslims, regardless of their shortcomings; defending their honor and not their errors. As shaykhul-Islam in his Majmoo' states: “The wise believer agrees with all people in that in which they are in accordance with the Qur'an and Sunnah and obey Allah and His Messenger, but he does not agree with that in which they go against the Quran and Sunnah.”
I never stated Hamas were perfect but they're not ISIS (who are khawaarij (source)), however they are still are our Muslim brothers. We have to support them.

- Regarding madhhabs
Unfortunately, laypeople often have a misunderstood conception of what it means to follow a madhhab, to the point that even though they have not studied the fiqhi books of the madhhab they claim to be following, they still assert they belong to "that madhhab" (e.g., Hanafi). In a country where the majority are Ahnaaf (plural for Hanafi), this extends not only to scholars and students of knowledge, but also to laypeople who engage in taqleed (often loosely translated as "blind following") of the madhhab. Scholars have been known to say: [ الجاهل فرضه التقليد ولا بد ], which is why they also say: [ مذهب العوام مذهب علمائهم ]. This translates to the idea that it's incumbent upon the ignorant to engage in taqleed and that the madhhab of the laypeople is the madhhab of their scholars.

Thus, it would be more appropriate for laypeople to say that they're practicing taqleed of the madhhab of their scholars, rather than claiming they're Hanafi.

Not necessarily, I tend to follow the Hanafi maddhab. But nothing is more important than the Qur’an because it’s the word of God versus the word of Man..
Elaborate, please.

[Response to the “Qur'anists” from the Qur'an]

Whoever reflects upon the magnificent Qur'an will clearly find this. Allah Almighty says in His noble Book in Surah Aali ‘Imraan:

وَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱلنَّارَ ٱلَّتِىٓ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْكَـٰفِرِينَ وَأَطِيعُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَٱلرَّسُولَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ

"And fear the Fire, which has been prepared for the disbelievers. And obey Allāh and the Messenger that you may obtain mercy." (Aali ‘Imraan 3:131-132) Hence, obeying the Messenger is equated with obeying Him, and mercy is linked to obeying both Allah and His Messenger.

And He says in Surah an-Nisaa’:

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا۟ أَطِيعُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا۟ ٱلرَّسُولَ وَأُو۟لِى ٱلْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ ۖ فَإِن تَنَـٰزَعْتُمْ فِى شَىْءٍۢ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ وَٱلرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْـَٔاخِرِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌۭ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا

"O you who have believed, obey Allāh and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allāh and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allāh and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.” (An-Nisaa’ 4:59) Thus, He commands obedience to Him and His Messenger and repeats the verb for emphasis: "obey Allah and obey the Messenger." Then He says, "those in authority among you," without repeating the verb, indicating that obeying those in authority is contingent upon their alignment with the commands of Allah and His Messenger and does not contradict them.

He then clarifies that the foundation of obedience is in referring to Allah and His Messenger, saying,

… فَإِنْ تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ

"And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allāh and the Messenger..." (An-Nisaa’ 4:59). He did not say: "those in authority among you" but specifically mentioned "to Allāh and the Messenger." This implies that the ultimate reference in matters of dispute and disagreement is to Allah and His Messenger. Scholars explain that "to Allah" means to the Book of Allah and "the Messenger" means to the Messenger during his lifetime and to his Sunnah after his passing (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).
(source)

Your claim to follow the Qur’an and disbelieve the words of scholars is nothing but ignorance on your behalf. I only again implore you to seek knowledge.

However I see Hamas always to wage war against Israel which has always resulted in mostly Palestinian deaths. They’ve been doing it for decades. How can you support them?
Hm I wonder after what Israel have been doing for all these years:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yep you always complain like you have it “oh so bad.” Never said anything against Islam either. If you think I did then the only fool here would be you.

I am neutral. And yes, I am Islamic.
I do have it bad though, objectively worse than 99.99% of this forum. Yet to see someone i lifemog in any aspect. Maybe there's some disabled 5'2 indian dalit but who knows.
I don't agree with your views on the Israel/Palestine conflict and shouldn't have insulted you but there is nothing to discuss really as neither party will concede.

I do have it bad though, objectively worse than 99.99% of this forum. Yet to see someone i lifemog in any aspect. Maybe there's some disabled 5'2 indian dalit but who knows.
I don't agree with your views on the Israel/Palestine conflict and shouldn't have insulted you but there is nothing to discuss really as neither party will concede.
I’m the 0.01%. And no worries about the insulting, discussions can get heated sometimes. Plus on .org it’s kind of expected, lol.

I’m the 0.01%. And no worries about the insulting, discussions can get heated sometimes. Plus on .org it’s kind of expected, lol.
You aren't but that's okay because that's a good thing.

You aren't but that's okay because that's a good thing.
I am… a dateless 27 year old khhv with a facial deformity and manlet height in the tallest country of the world. It’s joever

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
At least if you're an Arab shitskin I can understand supporting muh Palestine, but all the 80 IQ Pakis spamming about muh full support for palestine saar are retarded as fuck. They despise you and your very curry shitskin being, if you went and fought for them they would send you in with the suicide vests! It's the exact same thing as pajeets licking the balls of Israel, it doesn't change when muzzies are the one doing it!

And the same goes for every hoejabi whore spamming on social media, those sluts would get rightfully thrown off the towers of Gaza if they ever went to Palestine! What a bunch of low IQ deathnic copers, just watch total sandnigger and joo death happen in real time! :lul: :lul:
Nice try zionist rat

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Explain where I advocated for Israel. Literal 80 IQ reply
You did indirectly by discrediting specific support for Palestine, any support is support, you just want to divide and sound like intellectual by spurring obscurantist bullshit.

Explain where I advocated for Israel. Literal 80 IQ reply
Also, jews, christians and muslims have lived in piece for hundreds of years in palestine, it wasn't until the israeli settlers came and things started to escalate.

You did indirectly by discrediting specific support for Palestine, any support is support, you just want to divide and sound like intellectual by spurring obscurantist bullshit.
I support sandniggers and kikes BTFOing each other. Simple as

This thread was dead until you worked yourself up and decided to reply because I dont simp for kikes or sandniggers lmao.
you've definetly never stuck your dick inside a girl before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back