NON SURGICAL METHOD TO MAKE MANDIBLE MORE WIDE/FORWARD GROWN

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Platinum
So i am talking to an orthodontist on insta since i want to get mse and asked her also about MSDO/IMDO (BTW i am not 25)

M

As you see she responded that she has her own non surgical Method

After i asked which method she only send those pics and told me she wouldnt share since she is the only one using it.

Wjhwm

Sjm

Shsv

Any Idea which method she is talking about. WOULD BE HUGE IF IT WOULD REALLY WORK

@Dr Shekelberg Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, TheEndHasNoEnd, Stare and 1 other person
MSDO

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 6128, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Just be guinea pig theory

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 6892
So i am talking to an orthodontist on insta since i want to get mse and asked her also about MSDO/IMDO (BTW i am not 25)

View attachment 475000

As you see she responded that she has her own non surgical Method

After i asked which method she only send those pics and told me she wouldnt share since she is the only one using it.

View attachment 475006

View attachment 475007

View attachment 475005

Any Idea which method she is talking about. WOULD BE HUGE IF IT WOULD REALLY WORK

@Dr Shekelberg Thoughts?
looks life fagga but for mandible . if you want msdo why not imdo?

Ask her for more details. What’s the method of expansion? What age range does it work on? Does it move alveolar bone or whole mandible?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, middayshowers, Deleted member 4430 and 4 others
Ask her for more details. What’s the method of expansion? What age range does it work on? Does it move alveolar bone or whole mandible?
Yeah what the fuck bitch just posted some stupid pics

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, Jerzy Bondov, middayshowers and 3 others
shes gonna put you under and harvest your organs, this happened to my cousin last year

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: paranakee, PrisonMike, Downey and 10 others
How old are you OP? If you’re 16 or under I would guess that she is using some form of lower tooth borne expander because you may still be growing and young enough to see changes in your mandible by expanding the alveolar ridge. Definitely press her for more information, as it is also possible she is scamming you for your organs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 4430
How old are you OP? If you’re 16 or under I would guess that she is using some form of lower tooth borne expander because you may still be growing and young enough to see changes in your mandible by expanding the alveolar ridge. Definitely press her for more information, as it is also possible she is scamming you for your organs
this
expanding your lower arch doesnt mean wider mandible

please keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Why do these Orthos always have to do things their own way? It’s like, bitch I’m paying for MSE, MDSO and facemask. Just take my money, give them to me, and shut the fuck up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 3020 and Good_Little_Goy
Why do these Orthos always have to do things their own way? It’s like, bitch I’m paying for MSE, MDSO and facemask. Just take my money, give them to me, and shut the fuck up.
Egotistical jews who think their methods are always best.

• +1
Reactions: konrad123, Deleted member 5385, Stare and 2 others
Egotistical jews who think their methods are always best.
Tbh this area has so much room for creativity in both health and aesthetic benefits so I would try my methods too

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Title: New way to make the the mandible more foreseen grown and wide.

Shows picture of a horizontal gap on the lower arch that couldn’t be done via bone because the lower arch has no suture.

It doesn’t work like that anyways. If you want the mandible to grow forward, you move the Maxilla forward and the mandible will follow. There is no way to make the mandible wider in adults. Msdo makes the chin wider not the jaw. Tooth anchored lower palate expander will not make the jaw wider either. If you want a wider jaw it’s probably going to be a version of the chin wing, implants or fillers

inb4 op gets killed by femoid ortho

• JFL
Reactions: Elias
in for story
not much to say really, he was contacted by someone claiming to be an ortho through lookism but instead of installing the appliance they drugged him and shipped him out to mumbai between two Ford Mustang v6 ecoboost hi-power performance vehicles and operated on him in the slums.

by the time he woke up they had long gone but left a note explaining that his kidneys were needed to keep a ministers cow sustained.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 7776