Non-Surgical Options to Improve Eye & Brow Symmetry?

rubberduck

rubberduck

Diamond
One of my eyes is a bit higher than the other, in the mirror I don't find I look deformed but when I see pics it is quite jarring to me, it looks like the whole brow/eyes area is slanted to one side. Nobody has ever commented on it before though. One brow is also droopy compared to the other. I think one eye is droopier than the other with a more negative cantonal tilt than the other eye. I would consider surgery if it's the only option but ideally I'd love if filler/botox/etc could do something. Does weight loss also do anything to improve the eye area? Should I wait until I'm at my ideal weight to do something to my eyes?

Thankyou :)))

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Try volufiline

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Try volufiline
Do you think I should wait until I'm at my ideal weight to do it? I'd be worried I'd use it and then once I get more lean it would look weird and not suit how my face looks after the weight loss (and I will get to my ideal weight its not the case of some lazy fatso who keeps saying they're gonna lose weight lol, I tore my ACL and gained weight due to not being able to play hockey, now I'm playing again. I'm about 15% BF now but store a lot of fat in my face so I want to get to 8-10%)

Also I'm not so sure what filler would do, I don't think that's literally going to make my lower eye look higher? perhaps it could create some sort of illusion of better under eye support though, not sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Do you think I should wait until I'm at my ideal weight to do it? I'd be worried I'd use it and then once I get more lean it would look weird and not suit how my face looks after the weight loss (and I will get to my ideal weight its not the case of some lazy fatso who keeps saying they're gonna lose weight lol, I tore my ACL and gained weight due to not being able to play hockey, now I'm playing again. I'm about 15% BF now but store a lot of fat in my face so I want to get to 8-10%)

Also I'm not so sure what filler would do, I don't think that's literally going to make my lower eye look higher? perhaps it could create some sort of illusion of better under eye support though, not sure
yeah you better keep your weight stable to avoid the unexpected, each body eliminates fat differently so try volufiline once you're ready, btw I don't know if it's effective at all and I also know it's expensive so it's up to you

for the fillers the results are almost sure, you will have better eye support depending on the movements / quantity you put

• +1
There's nothing you can do besides squinching the lower set eye to match the other.

There's a problem with the tilt of the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and rubberduck
There's nothing you can do besides squinching the lower set eye to match the other.

There's a problem with the tilt of the maxilla.
Is there a surgery or anything for correcting the tilt of the maxilla? and would a tilted maxilla affect teeth? because I do have perfect teeth despite never having had braces, idk

One of my eyes is a bit higher than the other, in the mirror I don't find I look deformed but when I see pics it is quite jarring to me, it looks like the whole brow/eyes area is slanted to one side. Nobody has ever commented on it before though. One brow is also droopy compared to the other. I think one eye is droopier than the other with a more negative cantonal tilt than the other eye. I would consider surgery if it's the only option but ideally I'd love if filler/botox/etc could do something. Does weight loss also do anything to improve the eye area? Should I wait until I'm at my ideal weight to do something to my eyes?

Thankyou :)))
Same

• +1