Non surgical ways to get rid of dark circles around eyes?

Chinerinooo

Chinerinooo

Knight Of Greycells
I don't have the money right now to spend on orbital implants and my under eye support isn't that dogshit so I'm not sure if it would even be worth it. Yet I still look like a raccoon, any way to fix this by sleeping/supplements for example?

Concealer

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, MadTwatter, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
Ice cube works for me but people herr said it will ruin under eye support soo

• +1
Reactions: Chinerinooo
Ice cube works for me but people herr said it will ruin under eye support soo
Yeah I've heard conflicting things too about ice hooding, I don't know what to trust so haven't done it much yet

• +1
Reactions: i14bytes
there’s undereye fillers but may not work if you dont have thin undereyes. i’m planning to get it in 2 months gonna make a thread about before after

• +1
You think it's doable without people figuring out I'm using it? Wouldn't want to be exposed for wearing make-up.
Yes bro, unless you have really dark circles you only need like half your pinky nail amount of concealer. It’s only a problem if you sweat a lot since it can become caked up and ppl will see if they’re kinda close.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Chinerinooo
Yes bro, unless you have really dark circles you only need like half your pinky mail amount of concealer. It’s only a problem if you sweat a lot since it can become caked up and ppl will see if they’re kinda close.
Mmmmm I might give it a try, thanks for the tip fren.

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
Yes bro, unless you have really dark circles you only need like half your pinky nail amount of concealer. It’s only a problem if you sweat a lot since it can become caked up and ppl will see if they’re kinda close.
cant girls understand if someones wearing makeup easily even if you dont wear too much?

• +1
Ice Wash for 5 minutes, then apply caffeine on your under-eye area.
Alternatively, you could possibly use volufiline, as it has lipofilling properties.

Wish you the best!
- @enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: nope, MadTwatter and Chinerinooo
Laser treatment. Its cosmetic but cheaper than most surgeries and will remove pigment pretty effectively

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Chinerinooo
Laser treatment. Its cosmetic but cheaper than most surgeries and will remove pigment pretty effectively
@Chinerinooo, are you talking about bags or color?

• +1
Ice Wash for 5 minutes, then apply caffeine on your under-eye area.
Alternatively, you could possibly use volufiline, as it has lipofilling properties.

Wish you the best!
- @enchanted_elixir
I've heard conflicting takes about ice hooding either making under eye support worse or better.. Do you have personal experience with it?

>then apply caffeine on your under-eye area.
Immediately after I'm done with the ice treatment?

>Alternatively, you could possibly use volufiline
Would doing both methods at the same time yield better results? I'm willing to try pretty much everything.

@Chinerinooo, are you talking about bags or color?
I don't really have 'bags' under my eyes per say, it's more just a pretty dark color. Kinda like pic related.

Attachments

• 360_F_303642564_ITvmdqaa8Jh4T3Ogs55cc3AXi3vNbp1j.jpg
    360_F_303642564_ITvmdqaa8Jh4T3Ogs55cc3AXi3vNbp1j.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 0
Hadn't even considered that, thanks! I'll look into it.

I've heard conflicting takes about ice hooding either making under eye support worse or better.. Do you have personal experience with it?
Ice hooding doesn't worsen your under eye area. Saying from experience.
>then apply caffeine on your under-eye area.
Immediately after I'm done with the ice treatment?
Yeah, that's what I do. You could wait for a few minutes if you desire.
>Alternatively, you could possibly use volufiline
Would doing both methods at the same time yield better results? I'm willing to try pretty much everything.
Yeah, you could combine all three.

• +1
Ice hooding doesn't worsen your under eye area. Saying from experience.

Yeah, that's what I do. You could wait for a few minutes if you desire.

Yeah, you could combine all three.
Alright than that's what I'll try, if not I might go the laser route, seems much more enjoyable and affordable than getting orbital implants.

How could it make it worse? Don’t believe everything that autists says here.

• +1

Attachments

• 81590184.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
How could it make it worse? Don’t believe everything that autists says here.
Something about killing fat or something and removing under eye support. I'm far from an expert on any of this stuff so idk what sounds reasonable.

• Hmm...
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Its not worth it it wont increase your smv a bit

• +1
Its not worth it it wont increase your smv a bit
I mean I look tired all the time, how does that not hurt my smv? Not to mention it might be solved by fixing my terrible sleep schedule and doing the stuff users above suggested. If not I can just go the laser route which is very affordable.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Maybe the pic wasn't perfect, this is more accurate although my dark circles aren't as bad as pic related.
Do what I said + skin lightening creams

I think there are different reasons for dark circles, so you probably have to first know what is the underlying cause and then apply the correct treatment.

You think it's doable without people figuring out I'm using it? Wouldn't want to be exposed for wearing make-up.
Been using for 5 years no ones ever called me out ever

• Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Besides good night of sleep...

1- Laser (might not work for everyone)

2- Hyaluronic acid

All the rest is cope and doesn't do nothing to change, pure waste of money

Besides good night of sleep...

1- Laser (might not work for everyone)

2- Hyaluronic acid

All the rest is cope and doesn't do nothing to change, pure waste of money
Def gonna try the laser surgery if sleep doesn't help, isn't that expensive either so what do I have to lose?

I don't have the money right now to spend on orbital implants and my under eye support isn't that dogshit so I'm not sure if it would even be worth it. Yet I still look like a raccoon, any way to fix this by sleeping/supplements for example?

• +1