Non whites live an inferior existence by default

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
Blacks, Indians, Asians, non white passing middle easterners, and latinos live subhuman existences by default.

It is no secret that the most powerful and most successful societies in the world are white or white adjacent societies. The success/power of a nation directly correlates to how white it is.
Why do ethnics immigrate to white countries instead of shitskinned countries like India or African countries? Even in South America and the middle east the most successful countries are the most white ones Brazil, Argentina, Turkiye, Israel.

Ethnics/shitskins are undeniably inferior to whites in just about every aspect of existence.
Whether it is the sexual market, job market, or any other market a deathnic has little to no value on this earth.

The only thing an ethnic is used for is just for some job a white doesn't wanna do or to be a token so that white society can't be seen as racist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe Chad, Deleted member 21661, bloomercel and 5 others
Yet you still ended up here
Hahahahhaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Alt Number 3, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
Blacks, Indians, Asians, non white passing middle easterners, and latinos live subhuman existences by default.

It is no secret that the most powerful and most successful societies in the world are white or white adjacent societies. The success/power of a nation directly correlates to how white it is.
Why do ethnics immigrate to white countries instead of shitskinned countries like India or African countries? Even in South America and the middle east the most successful countries are the most white ones Brazil, Argentina, Turkiye, Israel.

Ethnics/shitskins are undeniably inferior to whites in just about every aspect of existence.
Whether it is the sexual market, job market, or any other market a deathnic has little to no value on this earth.

The only thing an ethnic is used for is just for some job a white doesn't wanna do or to be a token so that white society can't be seen as racist.
Yet you are white and incel

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, normie_joe and Deleted member 33136
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, HTN_Mentalcel, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, PseudoMaxxer and incelmogger
Brutal . Turning against your own people
I actually made how to be white guides.

• JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, sportsmogger and Deleted member 26859
Just accept who you are and make the best with the cards your dealt

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, LooksOrDeath and Bushman
Have you become white yet

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and sportsmogger
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 33136, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I tend to agree with the overall theme behind these threads but not whats actually in them tbh. Ethnics are generally inferior but the people writing these threads are subhuman basement dwellers so what the fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, skeet, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person

Shut the fuck up about white passing people

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
I tend to agree with the overall theme behind these threads but not whats actually in them tbh. Ethnics are generally inferior but the people writing these threads are subhuman basement dwellers so what the fuck.
Yeah I agree. There's a difference between spitting the truth without judgement and actually feeling superior and getting your confidence out of saying these things.

However, all nations have their high moments. There were times when more ethnic countries were superior to white ones. I think it's mostly relative but idk. I think IQ + culture of invention is thr best predictor of a high society. Asians seem higher iq but their culture is too conformist. Maybe it'll change one day.

This doesn't make sense, if white = successful then balkan and east slavic countries wouldn't be shitholes, also
middle east the most successful countries are the most white ones
uae, qatar and saudi arabia aren't the whitest ones

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This doesn't make sense, if white = successful then balkan and east slavic countries wouldn't be shitholes, also

uae, qatar and saudi arabia aren't the whitest ones
Balkan and East Slavic are the ethnics of white people, they however are still superior to shitskinned countries.
Gulf Arab countries only survive off of oil, without it they would be shitholes. By nature they are inferior ethnic scum and produce nothing of value of their own, they need indian slaves to build their civilization for them.

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
Ethnics are more subhuman on average but they have more culture to cope with as a trade off. Whitewashed ethnics are stuck between a rock and a hard place though

iu

Let me guess, somalis are white right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Piratecel

its brutal cause white brah dont realize the lower class ethnics go to europe and america to breed with upper class white women

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
I usually disagree with this but I went out this Halloweekend and yea you’re kinda right but then again Canada is giga diverse so I’m glad there isn’t much competition

Tbh idk … maybe I’ll change my mind next weekend lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Piratecel
White foids live subhuman existance of chad's cumbucket

Cope.

Bro forgot Japan Korea and costal china.
Every single time somehow tries to say some race bait stuff they immediately forgot these places

Last edited:
Cope.

Bro forgot Japan Korea and costal china.
Every single time somehow tries to say some race bait stuff they immediately forgot these places
Those countries Japan & Korea will always forever be under the boot of white nations. China will never be on the same level as the US despite having over 3x its population.

over for non white bois

• +1
Those countries Japan & Korea will always forever be under the boot of white nations. China will never be on the same level as the US despite having over 3x its population.
JFL your so called white country is only USA and its multiracial nation. The only white thing there is English speaking thats it

By your logic other "white" countries are also "under the boot"

White people are genetically inferior.

Beta race

@sportsmogger
@geenk worg

• JFL
Shut up faggot

Shut up faggot
Maybe if you actually knew why ethnic countries ended in their situations you e he talking like this. Just so uneducated

Shut up faggot
Arabs should know this, that's why they are getting ass handed to them by a tiny white nation surrounded by shitskinned arab subhumans

Arabs should know this, that's why they are getting ass handed to them by a tiny white nation surrounded by shitskinned arab subhumans
Again, uneducated swine

Gotta upgrade my gene pool, it is just the natural selection process
White=superior
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

And your parents are okay with this? Are you virgin??

Lol if you think my parents opinions matters and no I'm not.
So you've fucked white girls before? Ok bro, by all means do what you wanna do, your kids might not be "white-passing" though, since I assume that's what you want..

• +1
Non whites should know their place.

• JFL