NONE OF U ARE READY TO BE GOOD LOOKING

LOST

LOST

Gold
Woman want GOOD LOOKING MEN, they dont want GOOD LOOKING MALES.
And the problem of most of you, is that u re so worried about ur damn appearance that u dont see how femenine u behave, how mangina u are, how every damn woman controls ur fucking life, u have nothing more than insecurities and trauma.
If u only have surgeries and external improvements YOU ARE GONNA LOOK GOOD BUT UR PUSSY MINDSET AND UR SHY AND INSECURE BEHAVIOUR IS GONNA KILL U...ur serious gf will cheat on u, ur life will be miserable and being good looking will only bring u problems
I SAY THIS....MOST MEN HERE ARE NOT READY TO BE GOOD LOOKING. Having so much power, needs a lot of responsability and mental health.

Having dick doesnt make u a man, it just make u a male, and in this feminized world MOST MEN ARE WOMAN WITH DICK.
Dont cry cause u re bad looking, because actually this is A GOOD THING FOR UR WEAK ASS MIND. If u get 1.000.000 euros like magic...u will be in trouble and thats why many people who win lottery end up in a worse position than they were before after some years. And the same will happen if ur mind is not at the level of ur physical appearance.

I want u all to ascend lookswise, but please gentleman...in that road to Olympus...IMPROVE UR SHITTY MIND, or trust me...u will have more porblems than just being bad looking....
Dealing with woman is not an easy thing...just be ready before u even start

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Baban, mfk, Deleted member 12330 and 43 others
ok

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Inhale, sub3lowiqcel and 11 others
Foid

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, ALP, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
MakinItHappen tier post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, ALP, Deleted member 3946 and 15 others
Having dick doesnt make u a man, it just make u a male, and in this feminized world MOST MEN ARE WOMAN WITH DICK.
Is this how you justify fucking trannies OP?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Aqua, ALP and 6 others
ha
Is this how you justify fucking trannies OP?
hahahaha, if i wanna fuck a trans i dont need to justify, i just do it, i am not such a bitch
But i am into pussy atm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, LampPostPrime, zyMOGenic and 8 others
And the problem of most of you, is that u re so worried about ur damn appearance that u dont see how femenine u behave, how mangina u are, how every damn woman controls ur fucking life, u have nothing more than insecurities and trauma.
If u only have surgeries and external improvements YOU ARE GONNA LOOK GOOD BUT UR PUSSY MINDSET AND UR SHY AND INSECURE BEHAVIOUR IS GONNA KILL U...ur serious gf will cheat on u, ur life will be miserable and being good looking will only bring u problems
I SAY THIS....MOST MEN HERE ARE NOT READY TO BE GOOD LOOKING. Having so much power, needs a lot of responsability and mental health.

Dont cry cause u re bad looking, because actually this is A GOOD THING FOR UR WEAK ASS MIND. If u get 1.000.000 euros like magic...u will be in trouble and thats why many people who win lottery end up in a worse position than they were before after some years. And the same will happen if ur mind is not at the level of ur physical appearance.

I want u all to ascend lookswise, but please gentleman...in that road to Olympus...IMPROVE UR SHITTY MIND, or trust me...u will have more porblems than just being bad looking....
With good looks mental health gets better because you are more secure of yourself, but yes we all need to improve our mental if we want to live better lives even after we looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, ALP, JL~ and 6 others
With good looks mental health gets better because you are more secure of yourself
Right and also because people actually treat you better due to halo effect

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Aqua, Nautica and 1 other person
You need to improve enough to land your first high maintenance girlfriend. High maintenance women are the rite of passage into sexual adulthood. You will never put women on a pedestal again, you will take them for their value.

You need to actually be attracted to each other, get in fights all the time, get to the point where you'd rather spend money than expend effort on them, get in trouble for wanting to hang out with your bros, get in trouble for liking pictures on social media, get in trouble for saying "insensitive" things constantly, go to bed horny and unsatisfied cause she's not in the mood, feel obligated to have sex when she's in the mood and you're not, observe how truly and utterly self-loathing and insecure women are by nature to their absolute core no matter how conventionally attractive or accomplished...

By all means, I think it is the most advantageous thing any inexperienced man can do is simp their way into a high maintenance relationship with an at least decent looking woman. Bonus points if she is hot. The most savage slayers on the planet started as simps and were ruined by a high maintenance woman somewhere along the way. You don't have to be a slayer to land a decent looking woman for an LTR. You just have to be willing to put in effort and be average looking.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Slothcel, ALP and 1 other person

Looks first then the mindset will follow as you get positive reinforcement.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, oldcelloser, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Biggest facts I ever read on this forum

"Look I looksmaxxed girls find me handsome now"

Bro, u took a woman's opinion seriously, you lost before it even started

U'r "handsomeness" is built on a cards castle ready to collapse

Your whole identity revolves around how women perceive you

You directly modify your behavior, attitude and appearance in specific ways which u know will grant a great reaction from women

THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT WOMEN WANT

They want a man who gives zero fucks about what she thinks, she wants you to NOT want her to like you

You idiots just don't get it

"But look I got this surgery I'm cute now"

Bro... u already lost

U have become more feminine than ever in your pursuit of masculinity.

R.I.P. to the lost ones.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Anasurimbor, zyMOGenic, Ukcel1388 and 10 others

You directly modify your behavior, attitude and appearance in specific ways which u know will grant a great reaction from women

They want a man who gives zero fucks about what she thinks, she wants you to NOT want her to like you

Bro... u already lost

R.I.P. to the lost ones.
Disgusting reddit spacing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, AscendingHero, TopzCat1 and 2 others
Is not that simple man, i have ascended hard as fuck.
I am prolly one of the best looking man in this forum now, at least better looking than 90% here

But before i was bullied, fat, and ugly as hell, and it took me time and effort to change my mindset, not just positive reinforcement. I got attached to girls too easy at the begining, pussy behaviour.
U talk with no experience, i talk about my experience and people i helped experience
Trust me, i am right, and if u dont want, suffer this in ur own skin
Looks first then the mindset will follow as you get positive reinforcement.

• +1
Reactions: nandor and TopzCat1

Bro... u already lost

R.I.P. to the lost ones.
AMEN
but people here cope so hard about everything...there is no possible good life for them

Bro... u already lost

R.I.P. to the lost ones.
This!

• +1
Reactions: LOST
Agreed.

They're all akin to a bunch of sketched out homeless people wanting to become a millionaire overnight.

The transition would kill them.

They might have the looks, the money. But they'll be ugly/poor in spirit.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101 and LOST
Agreed.

They're all akin to a bunch of sketched out homeless people wanting to become a millionaire overnight.

The transition would kill them.

They might have the looks, the money. But they'll be ugly/poor in spirit.
u get it man
AMEN

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
With good looks mental health gets better because you are more secure of yourself, but yes we all need to improve our mental if we want to live better lives even after we looksmax.
Yes but look at amnesia, he's still not happy deep down it seems

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and FreakkForLife
Real Shit.

Can't even feel bad for the people who think they're gonna transform into a mentally stable human after years of trauma.

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, nandor, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person

I'm looksmaxing for myself only

I still want to look good but ty

I am prolly one of the best looking man in this forum now, at least better looking than 90% here

But before i was bullied, fat, and ugly as hell, and it took me time and effort to change my mindset, not just positive reinforcement. I got attached to girls too easy at the begining, pussy behaviour.
U talk with no experience, i talk about my experience and people i helped experience
How did you do it

shut up dumbbass

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica
you're goddamn right

Shut the fuck up faggot. Rip off your head and give it to me so I can wear it as my own and get laid before I blow my brains out

Idgaf about women im just vain and wanna be hot

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus

YOU ARE GONNA LOOK GOOD BUT UR PUSSY MINDSET AND UR SHY AND INSECURE BEHAVIOUR IS GONNA KILL U...
Real Shit.
listen guys, you are ALL WRONG

I have been the most confident guy in this fucking planet: I had the girl I wanted that was investing literally hundreds of euros with presents for me, restaurant meals flights etc etc, I was living with a woman I loved plus learnt her language in just 2 months (italian) and I got jobs so easily, one as sales assistant actually being better payed than my ex even though she had a master's degree with perfect grade while I was still studying in the UK (with the best grades as well).

I felt like I could do everything I wanted. eventually the relationship started being a bit toxic, we lived together for around 14months and then we broke up and I went back to my studies. then I learnt about the black pill and now I understand why my ex (31y at that time) wanted to marry me but didn't want kids and started being worried about our relationship when I told her I only want to marry after I have kids: because I wasn't good enough, in her mind, for reproduction but a great future provider as I've shown great working and learning capacity... I wasn't good enough BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS

back at the UK I worked at the Christmas holidays EVERY SINGLE DAY on a warehouse 12 hours a day (plus at least 1 hour of trip everyday), I learnt about the black pill, I had no social life and I was literally dying of pain, even my family members were ignoring my calls and messages because they were partying.
I was feeling (and still am) extremely suicidal, I would eat the bare minimum to survive, I would work 12 hours a day thinking about my ex enjoying her life with other way prettier men while dreaming at night about her leaving me, dreaming about suicide and death, I was literally numb AND AT THE LAST DAY OF WORK I WAS ASKED TO BECOME MANAGER (CHAMPION) BY THE FIRST LINE MANAGER. I was everything but confident, always depressed and short (5'8) and the first line manager told me that if I wanted he would give me the solutions for the psychological tests to become a champion and I could start in just a week... only because of my looks cause I didn't even talk a lot with the manager and the only thing we had in common was our ancestry (his father was portuguese).

The woman that gave me priority of employment in Italy as sales assistant was also half portuguese and eventually that's why I got these opportunities (and because I am 6/10 and fast learner), NOT BECAUSE I WAS CONFIDENT

also very recently I was talking to a 4,5/10 low-average IQ old friend who has always shown signs of interest for me even though I have always ignored her due to her lack of intelligence. I was needy, insecure and telling her how lonely and suicidal I was and she told me (yeah I could be with you but you only like to be around intelligent people) SHE IS IN A 5 YEARS-OLD RELATIONSHIP, SHE IS SLEEPING WITH A GUY WHO HAS GIVEN HER EVERYTHING FOR 5 YEARS. I asked her "don't you have a boyfriend" she replied "oh you know it would never work". the following day she's posting a picture with her 4,5/10 incel boyfriend how much she loves him and how much she values his relationship....

BRUH I am a 6/10 5'8 guy and I could easily destroy, WITH A SINGLE MESSAGE, this guy's live and he would never again have another girlfriend in his life... WHILE BEING ABSOLUTELY INSECURE NEEDY LONELY ETC ETC!!!!!!
just imagine how many hundreds/thousands of guys could destroy any relationship I had or will have just with a single message.....

Oh yeah I was also NEEDY INSECURE SUICIDAL etc with this girl I met at my primary school, a 6/10 low IQ heavy smoker girl, I she invited me over to her house in another country. I was extremely suicidal, like I had never been in my life, I was needy I was overthinking all the time and she even told me (because it was obvious that at that moment if a weak 5foot guy punched me I would just on the floor because I had no will to live) "I love sensitive guys like you" and some hours later she was massaging my dick and my ass.

I'll repeat: you character literally mean nothing, your appearance means everything. your success (professional and with girls) with 100% depend on how you look, 60% face 40%height 0%intelligence/money etc your status is the same as your looks, that's why my father who never had many qualifications ALWAYS had the job, because he had a serious/intelligent face (he is indeed intelligent) and he's 6foot (in a country where the average is 5'8, 5'7 when I was born)

everyone here would instantly be ready to be good looking as girl would come to them, start talking with them like real humans, like they mattered and even start small conversations EVEN WHEN THEY ARE NOT ROMANTICALLY INTERESTED IN THEM, and that would boost their moral and confidence. they would also had more time to talk as girls (and boys) would ask them their opinion. when I am in a group where everyone is around my height, all attention is directed to me and I get a lot of time to express my ideas and develop them and make the group follow my logic, when I am around taller people, I don't get much time to talk, they may listen and ask me stuff but they give me WAY LESS ATTENTION. Girls also look at me for way longer periods of time when we are alone or left with uglier/shorter people then when we are around 6foot guys, it just show how you are wrong and that looks shape ENTIRELY a person's personality and success

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nandor, ALP and Sigmamale

So how did you change your mindset? If you don’t elab on it this whole thread becomes borderline worthless :rolleyes:

There will be a lot of good looking losers in the next generation

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Ukcel1388, nandor and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 16039

1) Define shitty mindset within this psl sphere

2) what's the ideal mindset to go forth with then?

• +1
Reactions: Roge
i understand what you're saying, but i looksmaxx mostly to mogg which all of you should aspire to
wmn are a compliment to that, im used to living alone, doesnt bother me, and i dont want to chain myself voluntarily, so i dont need an LTR

Last edited:
That's why you should take roids, especially those that make you agressive, instant masculinity

What would you say are the pillars to this and can you name those that you are improving yourself?
Like areas of mind that one need to improve, for example #1 Confidence, #2 Establishing your barriers, #3 Knowing how to hold frame with women and so on...
I literally want to create list of those things and start improving them one by one

Last edited:

Bro... u already lost

R.I.P. to the lost ones.