None of you are ugly, you just have low sex appeal

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Meaning that you don't instantly stand out as ugly to the general population in everyday settings and contexts, you just fly under the sexual radar of women. This is usually because of lack of size, frame, robustness, cringe boring face... just overall masculinity and sex appeal.

It takes a special kind of low attractiveness to be UGLY, that's when you start to repel people across the board. Stop getting the two confused, invisible to women isn't always the same as ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin, Manletmachine, Snake.0359 and 5 others
@Manletmachine new theory, we are not ugly, just not a sexual candidate to women

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Luffymaxxing
Sub 4 PSL Is LTN
Sub 3 PSL is conventionally ugly like 8-12%
Sub 2 PSL is Saint tier ugly like 0.5% or lower I guess u don’t have to be deformed to be in this category.

Deformed is sub 1 PSL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and vermillioncorefan
Legit

Guys like cuffem are ugly
IMG 0870

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: muh and ElTruecel
Meaning that you don't instantly stand out as ugly to the general population in everyday settings and contexts, you just fly under the sexual radar of women. This is usually because of lack of size, frame, robustness... just overall masculinity and sex appeal.

It takes a special kind of low attractiveness to be UGLY, that's when you start to repel people across the board. Stop getting the two confused, invisible to women isn't always the same as ugly.
no i’m genuinely ugly bro speak for urself

Bruh Cuffem is legit below sub 2 PSL though. Ugly starts at N3on tier like 2.5 PSL probably
I wouldn’t say he’s even ugly

He’s non-ugly enough to have women saying nice things about him, status or not, rich or not, and has pulled attractive girls. He doesn’t even reach the legit ugly threshold tbh. He’s just an unnattractive lanky LTN, not even high tier subhuman. I see funky dudes like him 40 times a day in any general place

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
I wouldn’t say he’s even ugly

He’s non-ugly enough to have women saying nice things about him, status or not, rich or not, and has pulled attractive girls. He doesn’t even reach the legit ugly threshold tbh. He’s just an unnattractive lanky LTN, not even high tier subhuman. I see funky dudes like him 40 times a day in any general place
Nah he’s not a LTN he’s sub LTN ID say. But yea tbf he really isn’t that bad like base wise.

Nope I’m trucel

Nah he’s not a LTN he’s sub LTN ID say. But yea tbf he really isn’t that bad like base wise.
Nah I wouldn’t look twice at him in public just for his ugliness. I am liberal and like to be kind, if some nigga just looks like some goofball outside I wouldn’t look twice at or doesn’t look like some crusty goblin I wouldn’t consider them ugly. He looks like some random IT nerd

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
True in cuba

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359 and Autismcel
BBC is law

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and butterworld
I am ugly and have low sex appeal