InnerVoid

Social Planner
-your interests dont matter

-your abilities dont matter

-your wit doesnt matter

-your job doesnt matter

-your accomplishments dont matter

-your money doesnt matter

you dont exist as an incel, people just forget about you the moment the conversation stops. You a worthless little incect to others and its always gonna be that way, its never gonna change. your efforts are in vain, its all meaningless and fundamentally inane, since other people are already getting laid and you arent and never will for that matter because the game is rigged.

you can change enviroments and meet people all you want, if you dont have MTB+ girls going out of their way to talk to you either in person or by sliding in your DMs then its over. Like i said, it doesnt matter, you will always be invisible, best you ever gonna have is some ugly incels talking to you which makes you look even more of a loser than you did before.

life is determined by looks+luckk, your personal endeavor have little to do with anything. unfortunately, society is a shithole and its aint gonna fund your ldaring lifestyle, they want you to be a productive unit otherwise they gonna dispose of you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, mike21, Mr. Nobody and 5 others
Only lasted 4 pixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Mr. Nobody, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
Its so over

• +1
Reactions: stunna and InnerVoid
Yes but let's be real we wouldn't even care about others either so why should they care about us? Men are cared for based on what they can offer any way. Then jewish modern society creates an alternative for these weak men to seek out gender reassignment surgery and display their emotions jfl. Changing gender is a sign of giving up in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2 and Pale God
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and FaceAboveAll
all i get is disrespect

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Exactly. I get treated like shit irl

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
please inject t @Primalsplit