Noone here is autistic

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
all your imaginated mental problems are caused either by lack of sex or low sex quality. its all in your head.

i used to think i was autistic as well but after being rejected time after time due to looks alone, i realize im a normal guy who is just below average.

this forum is a mental asylum regardless because lack of quality pussy will indeed mess up a man's mental health, its just a law.

you dont have bad rain genetics, just bad luck witth women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Clown Show, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
autism is just a personality trait like being kind-hearted or temperamental, jfl at 'scientists' considering it a disorder

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, wollet2, CarrotMaxxer and 5 others
Non autists are the real mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: lookism and InnerVoid
I'm not autistic (I think) but I'm diagnosed schizo
3986876 meds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and vermillioncorefan
This man will connect everything back to pussy

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, CarrotMaxxer, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
autism is just a personality trait like being kind-hearted or temperamental, jfl at 'scientists' considering it a disorder
great way of coping with being autistic

• +1
Reactions: douche and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: douche
all your imaginated mental problems are caused either by lack of sex or low sex quality. its all in your head.

i used to think i was autistic as well but after being rejected time after time due to looks alone, i realize im a normal guy who is just below average.

this forum is a mental asylum regardless because lack of quality pussy will indeed mess up a man's mental health, its just a law.

you dont have bad rain genetics, just bad luck witth women.
i’m diagnosed autistic:feelskek:except when i fuck

- things autists tell themselves to cope with their pathophysiology

legit it was all bad luck man

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Every time you explain your reasoning it makes you look even more low iq and it’s based off insanely personal shit rather than logic

All those "Chads" and "Slayers" literally didn't anything different than the average males. They either approach or add foids on social media and they slay, that's it. Put them in a different body and they are incel instantly.

No one deserved anything in this life, both good and bad.

Does this mean im nt?

There's much more to autism than the ability to get sex

There's much more to autism than the ability to get sex
Well including op most retards on this forum don’t understand what it is to have these disorders or actually have a true different brain from normies.

Sex and women are the least of our issues :forcedsmile: but this forum think chads with Down syndrome somehow exist

I was actually diagnosed with HFA.