@nordsmog EXPOSED

Laidcel

Laidcel

Just turned 15, on roids and hgh
The so called “ascension” of the renown frauded known by the alias’ “Ehren,” “Nordsmog,” “TuckerDickerson,” and “Overfuelforcurries” is a complete hoax. I will present a photo that solidifies this very claim,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, try2beme, Mog3D and 4 others
Water
Everyone already knows that he morphs his pics and frauds more than crisik

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and arab_chink
The so called “ascension” of the renown frauded known by the alias’ “Ehren,” “Nordsmog,” “TuckerDickerson,” and “Overfuelforcurries” is a complete hoax. I will present a photo that solidifies this very claim,

View attachment 2792598
😹 yeah I mean I’m assuming this thread isn’t serious but it’s a .5 cam 2 inches from my face+ I’m borderline blackout drunk

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    7.1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
😹 yeah I mean I’m assuming this thread isn’t serious but it’s a .5 cam 2 inches from my face+ I’m borderline blackout drunk
Do u hate curries?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lirevk and nordsmog
Why u don't post more blacpill content on your tik tok?

Do u hate curries?
Nah I mean tbf they didn’t have any control over which ethnicity they were born as, me and you and anyone else here could’ve easily been born a different race under different circumstances

Plus even from a pragmatic perspective the more ugly people there are= the less competition I have

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lirevk and brucewayne78
Nah I mean tbf they didn’t have any control over which ethnicity they were born as, me and you and anyone else here could’ve easily been born a different race under different circumstances

Plus even from a pragmatic perspective the more ugly people there are= the less competition I have
Love you bhai mirin High IQ

• Love it
Reactions: nordsmog
Why u don't post more blacpill content on your tik tok?
I guess a lot of the stuff I posted is corny to me now bc I’ve been trying to move towards being nt. Just trying to optimize everything and being able to communicate with the majority of the population effectively benefits me in a lot of ways

• Love it
I guess a lot of the stuff I posted is corny to me now bc I’ve been trying to move towards being nt. Just trying to optimize everything and being able to communicate with the majority of the population effectively benefits me in a lot of ways
Good luck
NT and humbleness is life ig
It will cause a big increase in Your aura ngl
You will attract ideal stacies not whores

• +1
Reactions: nordsmog
Decended

• JFL
NT==drinking
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk
NT==drinking
Jfl
Clearly I was drinking alcohol to feel good, not appear nt. Also alcohol is easily the most “nt” recreational drug if you had to pick one for some reason

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Is that you?

Is that you?
Yeah I mean the point is that it’s the video the picture is from. But if you don’t think it’s just the camera conditions and my face actually looks like that irl I have a 2nd vid from a different perspective

Attachments

• IMG_8261.MOV
    7.6 MB
Yeah I mean the point is that it’s the video the picture is from. But if you don’t think it’s just the camera conditions and my face actually looks like that irl I have a 2nd vid from a different perspective
Was just asking. Do you have positively tilted eyebrows?