Normal testosterone but still feel like low test

louisz

louisz

Iron
So I made a few posts about me having low testosterone and how I feel like shit, like only little pubic hair, low sperm count etc idk if I’m delusional and be making these things up but I did a blood test for total testosterone levels and it came back at 18.1 nmol/L= 522 ng/dl, which would be normal at 15 years old right? Why don’t I have the same signs of testosterone like my friends for example it’s like making me mad as shit.

Attachments

• IMG_7658.png
    IMG_7658.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7657.jpeg
    IMG_7657.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
522 is shit buddy me on tren is in high 6500s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Charisma, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
less than 1000 is low t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, PrinceofDarkness and JustCallMeKash
because they're made of titanium. and why would they anyway?
Wow ser you have such big balls, I hope you replenish the earth's falling population with the titanium balls you're carrying around

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and asdvek
at 15 i have 1230's testo. eat more lift more sleep more.

How 1230 bro I’m jealous 🤣🙏🏼
i measured in the morning and i jack off like crazy and eat a ton of eggs and milk, i sleep well at night. I lift 4 days a week and swim twice. no supps as of now. and i eat a normal amount of red meat

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
i measured in the morning and i jack off like crazy and eat a ton of eggs and milk, i sleep well at night. I lift 4 days a week and swim twice. no supps as of now. and i eat a normal amount of red meat
I’m gonna start doing it you are right, what muscle groups are u focusing on?

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
I’m gonna start doing it you are right, what muscle groups are u focusing on?
Push/Pull/Legs/Upper. I focus on everything tbh cause my physique aint nothing to write home about but still better than 70 percent of 15 year olds. Im a shortcel tho (170 cm turned 15 last month) so im trying to get AIs and HGH to boost test even more

Push/Pull/Legs/Upper. I focus on everything tbh cause my physique aint nothing to write home about but still better than 70 percent of 15 year olds. Im a shortcel tho (170 cm turned 15 last month) so im trying to get AIs and HGH to boost test even more
Thanks bhai im gonna start putting some work in now

blud do you have klinefelter's by any chance
But the thing is I have rheumatoid athritis and a fucking bone tumor which affects testosterone negatively, also I eat to litte and do to little sports but I’m starting to change these things expect for the diseases I can’t change those

But the thing is I have rheumatoid athritis and a fucking bone tumor which affects testosterone negatively, also I eat to litte and do to little sports but I’m starting to change these things expect for the diseases I can’t change those
bone tumor? like cancer? speedy recovery bro may you reach 1000+ test levels

The serum test level itself is mainly cope. It’s all about androgen receptor sensitivity to the test and free test.

Your androgen receptors are probably insensitive so you need more test to feel good

they lower the "normal range of testosterone" every year since 30 years or something, 60 years ago you would have alarmingly low testosterone for your age. start eating more cholesterol and stop working out (when you work out too much your body uses up testosterone as a antioxidant to heal your body quicker)

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
they lower the "normal range of testosterone" every year since 30 years or something, 60 years ago you would have alarmingly low testosterone for your age. start eating more cholesterol and stop working out (when you work out too much your body uses up testosterone as a antioxidant to heal your body quicker)
true it's worrying how a man in puberty has 500's test

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
The serum test level itself is mainly cope. It’s all about androgen receptor sensitivity to the test and free test.

Your androgen receptors are probably insensitive so you need more test to feel good
Would something like yk 11 be a solution for that?

What kind of sport should I do then cuz I feel like doing nothing won’t help

What kind of sport should I do then cuz I feel like doing nothing won’t help
actually it will, just stop working out for a week and youll feel so much better, people who work out forget how full of energy they were before starting.

so how to fix this? does nofap do anything? how to increase androgen receptors sensivity?

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
so how to fix this? does nofap do anything? how to increase androgen receptors sensivity?
It might, we know it affects AR receptors in the brain.
You can take injectable L carnatine too.

Or PEDs which have positive epigenetic changes to the ARs