normies and women make fun of goodlooking features sometimes [story]

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
this is a story from a few years ago when i was 14

i was with my slayer mate and he was seeing his gf for a couple minutes because she wanted to give him something and she has never seen me before btw but she knows im very good friends with her bf

anyway she saw me for a couple minutes and her boyf then later that day she sent me a msg for some reason starting on me for no reason so we go back and fourth arguing then she brings my apperance into it and btw im 14 when this happens and i look very weird and people think im older i had cystic acne, still have cystic acne actually, a very wide large head even tho im a skinny 14 year old, and i have very deepset eyes like it looks weird for a 14 year old to have them as deep set as mine and she just goes in on me saying i have the biggest head she has ever seen and my eyes are 'caved in' and my acne is disgusting anyway point of the story is

some features that are seen as good here like a wide face and deepset eyes are apparently unnatractive to jbs and look weird on teens

thought id share this love to see your imput on it boys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, animo123, OgreMaxxing and 8 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Pillarman, OgreMaxxing and 11 others

i was with my slayer mate and he was seeing his gf for a couple minutes because she wanted to give him something and she has never seen me before btw but she knows im very good friends with her bf

anyway she saw me for a couple minutes and her boyf then later that day she sent me a msg for some reason starting on me for no reason so we go back and fourth arguing then she brings my apperance into it and btw im 14 when this happens and i look very weird and people think im older i had cystic acne, still have cystic acne actually, a very wide large head even tho im a skinny 14 year old, and i have very deepset eyes like it looks weird for a 14 year old to have them as deep set as mine and she just goes in on me saying i have the biggest head she has ever seen and my eyes are 'caved in' and my acne is disgusting anyway point of the story is

some features that are seen as good here like a wide face and deepset eyes are apparently unnatractive to jbs and look weird on teens

this is actually cope
its because u just dont have harmony or ur caved in eyes are literally ogre tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, IndianJock, MentalistKebab and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
Is that you in your avi?

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, datboijj and Darkstrand
it just means you lack harmony. keep in mind shes being extra rude so she will be harsher towards you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, LastHopeForNorman, BigBoy and 2 others
@larsanova69 apparently got made fun of for his eyebrows
And Tyson beck Ford got made fun of for his eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
@larsanova69 apparently got made fun of for his eyebrows
is dit waar? @larsanova69 ik heb typische zandneger wenkbrauwen, dus bruut als dit waar is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Darkstrand and Deleted member 6873
is dit waar? @larsanova69 ik heb typische zandneger wenkbrauwen, dus bruut als dit waar is.
lets go habibi surgerymaxxen volgend jaar

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Sand nigger eyebrows? Is my dutch on point rn?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Sand nigger eyebrows? Is my dutch on point rn?
almost! its sand negro eyebrows that i said. in dutch, the word for "nigger" (i dont like using this word tbh) is "nikker" jfl, in dutch "neger" would be "negro"

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, BigBoy and xefo
jij hebt geen operaties nodig jij mentalcel. ik wel tho ik heb een foktop neus hahah
jawel man chin height is poep, wil zoiets als dit bereiken rond de kin regio
ApplicationFrameHost mPxSKvwAPr

• Woah
  • JFL
this is actually cope
its because u just dont have harmony or ur caved in eyes are literally ogre tier
there not ogre tier but they looked weird on me when i was 14 years old
WIN 20201213 10 10 18 Pro Moment3 LI

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 4106, MentalistKebab and 3 others
bro ik heb jou gezien je bent knap man, wat is er gebeurt, zei een goth chick genaamd xXxLIFE_is_DEATHxXx dat je kurts kin nodig had? jfl
Nee maar dat en under eyes zijn 2 grootste failos en die wil ik weg hebben, rare is tho heb een overbeet van fkin 7mm maar is nauwelijks irl terug te zien + geen medische klachten. Hopelijk alleen chin wing ofzo en undereye implants en ik ben hardmaxxed

• Woah
Nee maar dat en under eyes zijn 2 grootste failos en die wil ik weg hebben, rare is tho heb een overbeet van fkin 7mm maar is nauwelijks irl terug te zien + geen medische klachten. Hopelijk alleen chin wing ofzo en undereye implants en ik ben hardmaxxed
tbh ik denk nog steeds dat je geen operaties nodig hebt want je leek op yung tom welling en dat is echt goed genoeg. als ik er als jou uitzag had ik geen behoefte aan zulke operaties.

• +1
imagine sliding into your boyfriends friends dms just to insult his looks

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 10615
based runon sentence poster

If you are good-looking, sometimes people are envious. Once when I was good-looking I was smoking a cig in a bar. There was this 35-40-year old good looking MILF that approached me while I was smoking. There were also three average/normie guys nearby who noticed what is happening. They spoke about me, not to me but among themselves, and one of them called me Marlboro man. Others laughed. I still don't know if it was degrading humor or if they were admiring me. Pictures of a young Marlboro man don't look bad, so I hope it was admiration. I didn't react to them, I was too busy with the MILF.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 10615
Seriously you need to dye your eyebrows, would ascend you extremely hard

don’t be afraid to go dark, I’m sure you know some blonde people with dark brown eyebrows
there not that light and my hair is light a lightish brown color and ive tinted them before but i stopped because i had to get my sister to tint them and it got embarassing

If you are good-looking, sometimes people are envious. Once when I was good-looking I was smoking a cig in a bar. There was this 35-40-year old good looking MILF that approached me while I was smoking. There were also three average/normie guys nearby who noticed what is happening. They spoke about me, not to me but among themselves, and one of them called me Marlboro man. Others laughed. I still don't know if it was degrading humor or if they were admiring me. Pictures of a young Marlboro man don't look bad, so I hope it was admiration. I didn't react to them, I was too busy with the MILF.
nah this was a chick who made fun of my eyes for being to deep set and she said i had a huge fat wide head
also im one of those people who tend to be viewed as very attractive by some but average or ugly by most.
like if someone finds me attractive they will approach but if someone thinks im ugly they legit tell me to my face or joke around sometimes its weird like that

nah this was a chick who made fun of my eyes for being to deep set and she said i had a huge fat wide head
also im one of those people who tend to be viewed as very attractive by some but average or ugly by most.
like if someone finds me attractive they will approach but if someone thinks im ugly they legit tell me to my face or joke around sometimes its weird like that
So you have a niche game going on?

So you have a niche game going on?
i wouldn't say niche i just look abit uncanny kind of like how barret doesn't have the much appeal but if you find him attractive you find him very attractive but if you find him ugly you find him very ugly but ofc im no way near barret in terms of asthetics plus the cystic acne doesn't help my looks either

My mom says my eyes are very deep in my skull, that its hard to touch them

And my sis say that i have long lashes for a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Man they are too deep set bro.
true but i'd rather have them the way they are now then eyes that need orbital decompresion
what would you rather have my eyes or these eyes?
1 s20 S2452232517301919 gr5
WIN 20210108 08 56 23 Pro LI

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Your failo is ur pheno tbh. You need darker features
bro my hair is not that light irl its light brown and when its short its dark brown i just need darker eyebrows coz my are thick already but sparse at the sides and my skin is like a very slight goldish tan but still kinda pale
and i thought light features were good coz everybody on this forum calls ethnics subhumans

Lol.

Here's what you're not getting.

Just because you have INDEPENDENTLY good features, that doesn't mean they are set in amongst a face which is covered by good features. Your harmony is clearly off. So while you have good features which are good, they are probably only good when placed on certain faces. Your face clearly doesn't have what it takes to pull them off.

You even said yourself. "I have the deepest eyes like it l t looks weird for a 14 year old to have them as deep set as mine"

Does it still look weird now at 17-19?

• +1
Lol.

Here's what you're not getting.

Just because you have INDEPENDENTLY good features, that doesn't mean they are set in amongst a face which is covered by good features. Your harmony is clearly off. So while you have good features which are good, they are probably only good when placed on certain faces. Your face clearly doesn't have what it takes to pull them off.

You even said yourself. "I have the deepest eyes like it l t looks weird for a 14 year old to have them as deep set as mine"

Does it still look weird now at 17-19?
it still looks abit extreme at 16 this is a recent picture is the sun and the second one is in soft lighting and yes i have narrow lips narrow nose and slightly narrow ipd so i have narrow features with a wide skull witch just throws everything of imo and third pic is in medium sunlight
WIN 20201213 10 10 18 Pro Moment3 LI
WIN 20210108 08 56 23 Pro LI
WIN 20201229 16 04 55 Pro LI

• +1
1) Stop squinting you fucking retard.

2)
>i have the biggest head she has ever seen and my eyes are 'caved in' and my acne is disgusting

jfl

2)
>i have the biggest head she has ever seen and my eyes are 'caved in' and my acne is disgusting

jfl
how am i squinting im in direct sunlight you fucking donut so ofc my eyes will look smaller look at my eyes in the normal picture with soft lighting i don't squint or fraud my pictures then i would get fake results ofc there gonna look small when there deepset

Deep-set eyes are a halo, your problem are your invisible eyebrows

• +1
You also have pale skin. Remember it's tall, dark and handsome.
im not that pale irl i have a very slight tan and the biggest slayer ik is extremley pale and has gone to the hospital twice for going outside in very hbot weather without sunscreen no joke

2)

jfl
and if your going to be a cunt and try decredit someones thread saying they squint you can go kys why don't you post your unfrauded eye area up to i'd love to see your eyes

and if your going to be a cunt and try decredit someones thread saying they squint you can go kys why don't you post your unfrauded eye area up to i'd love to see your eyes
You mad mate

feiends joked with me about me having no eyes in some group pics with strong lighting, due to them being very darkened by shadow (deep set)

• +1
Yeah when i was younger but also got An unibrow hahaha

• Woah
you look fine op she was just being a dumb foid, you should insult her looks too and talk shit behind her back

• +1
You just had a dom character, which doesn't appeal to Jbs, when you're in your 20s, you'll attract more girls.
My friends made fun of my Browridge when I was 14 too

Last edited:
  • +1