normies and women make fun of goodlooking features sometimes [story]

You just had a gifted character, which doesn't appeal to Jbs, when you're in your 20s, you'll attract more girls.
My friends made fun of my Browridge when I was 14 too
i hope so bro
i think once i hite 19-21 my face will kind of come together more because right now my features look kind of uncanny
also my skull is to big for my features kind of but yeah i hope it gets better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
you look fine op she was just being a dumb foid, you should insult her looks too and talk shit behind her back
my friend isn't dating her anymore anyway this was ages ago his had like 7 diffrent gfs since no joke but yeah i have a strong hatred of this bitch lucky she doesn't go to my school or live in my town or i would probs lose control and have flashbacks of when she completley destroyed my self confidence and made me stress out for my looks even tho i already wasn't a fan of them at the time mind you this was before i discovered blackpill and looks but i always new it was inportant but anyway yeah if i saw her and she insulted my looks i would do a giga aspie overview of her looks and destroy her self confidence forever then destroy that stupid slags skull

sorry for going into detail im very bored rn

what would they be out of 10 with good eyebrows and what are they now?
ask someone to morph you since I can't say for sure, but if I had to guess then probably from 5/10 to 8/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
when I stopped autistically opening my eyes wide. I relaxed them and they looked more hunter, and this girl said I looked like a a school shooter JFL

• +1
tbh ik denk nog steeds dat je geen operaties nodig hebt want je leek op yung tom welling en dat is echt goed genoeg. als ik er als jou uitzag had ik geen behoefte aan zulke operaties.
idk man mn kin is kinda doodoo

this is a story from a few years ago when i was 14

i was with my slayer mate and he was seeing his gf for a couple minutes because she wanted to give him something and she has never seen me before btw but she knows im very good friends with her bf

anyway she saw me for a couple minutes and her boyf then later that day she sent me a msg for some reason starting on me for no reason so we go back and fourth arguing then she brings my apperance into it and btw im 14 when this happens and i look very weird and people think im older i had cystic acne, still have cystic acne actually, a very wide large head even tho im a skinny 14 year old, and i have very deepset eyes like it looks weird for a 14 year old to have them as deep set as mine and she just goes in on me saying i have the biggest head she has ever seen and my eyes are 'caved in' and my acne is disgusting anyway point of the story is

some features that are seen as good here like a wide face and deepset eyes are apparently unnatractive to jbs and look weird on teens

thought id share this love to see your imput on it boys
features approach.
lacks overall proportions view.

One can only assess a facr in it's whole. and how the features work. can asses features alone in itself.

features approach.
lacks overall proportions view.

One can only assess a facr in it's whole. and how the features work. can asses features alone in itself.
don't understand what your saying just say it normal
are you saying some features that are good might not work on a face and not go well with someones harmony
water is wet

are you saying some features that are good might not work on a face and not go well with someones harmony
that.
Approaching a face, based on features and not everything.
gets this results.

they now have Chad cheeckbones and chins, I guess. Looking at thsese 2 featurs individually
s63npejkkb811.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
I
i hope so bro
i think once i hite 19-21 my face will kind of come together more because right now my features look kind of uncanny
also my skull is to big for my features kind of but yeah i hope it gets better
I agree on this some. Niggas make of jawline and chin lmao but then niggas on here be like good bones man 😂😂😂🤷🏿‍♂️

• +1
I

I agree on this some. Niggas make of jawline and chin lmao but then niggas on here be like good bones man 😂😂😂🤷🏿‍♂️
it doesn't matter if men make fun of your apperance only women thats why my story was extra brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
it doesn't matter if men make fun of your apperance only women thats why my story was extra brutal
No girl has ever made fun of jaw/chin, just recessed Asians and blacks 🤔

Guys opinions barely matter to me like you said.

• +1