Normies are too funny with the muh just get a haircut cope

nigtard

nigtard

Just got a haircut and I still look like shit.This cope is too funny, I look absolutely disgusting.

I had to fake a smile at the barbershop otherwise they would think that I didn’t like the haircut.The haircut isn’t even bad I’m just that ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, FacialStructure404, InnerVoid and 3 others
Haircut cope is abysmal cause they tend to make you look even worse, I look like a retard with haircut but can fraud chadlite with longer hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride, borismonster, FacialStructure404 and 5 others
IMG 20240212 WA0011

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404, nigtard and Zenis
Haircut cope is abysmal cause they tend to make you look even worse, I look like a retard with haircut but can fraud chadlite with longer hair
got a taper fade and I still look like shit.I had long hair last summer and it was so brootal I looked disabled

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Just got a haircut and I still look like shit.This cope is too funny, I look absolutely disgusting.

I had to fake a smile at the barbershop otherwise they would think that I didn’t like the haircut.The haircut isn’t even bad I’m just that ugly.
it’s not a cope. for some people (like myself) if they cut their hair they go from above average to looking like an abomination

it’s not a cope. for some people (like myself) if they cut their hair they go from above average to looking like an abomination
If you are already good looking, a boneless truecel would just look goofy with any zoomer haircut

• +1
Muh just get a hairut :lul:

hit the gym bro

• JFL
Reactions: nigtard
Get braids/dreads

Just shave it bro !! Chicks love that shit bro you will look like the rock bro !!!

• JFL

Mogged3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, nigtard and FacialStructure404
If you are already good looking, a boneless truecel would just look goofy with any zoomer haircut
if you are boneless or feminine looking you can still look decent with certain haircuts but with short hair you will look horrible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and FacialStructure404
Cc725c1c 001e 4bcb b633 a1b2fd705d66

Don't cut It :(

no pic no care
youre black so the advice actually works for you