Normies gymmaxxing is a pure comedy

pepe999

pepe999

Bronze
Some people said that today almost everybody is going to the gym, gym is not an additional improvement anymore, it's a basic thing. Well not really, if we look at the gymmaxing normies 99% of them looks the same as before gymmaxing :lul: Examples? I had ons with one milf, she sent me picture from the gym, I asked her "how long do you train?" I thought couple months max because she was slightly chubby, but no she said 10 years :forcedsmile:. Imagine going to the gym 10 years and still being chubby, even if she was there from time to time she would have a good physique.. Another case my roommate, he is gymmaxing for 1 year but he looks exactly the same (maybe slightly bigger at best), still skinny fat.
To sum up, there is more people at the gym than ever before but there is more people overweight and obese than ever before :feelskek: You dont have to worry that gym became mainstream. Most of the people is still lazy as fuck :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Pikabro, aleksander and 20 others
some of them looks worse cause they bulk up to 30%+ body fat and they think its all muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, yellowrice, lowiqNormie and 21 others
no shit a women will look the same, they're inferior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, aleksander, falcon1 and 6 others
ppl think they deserve to eat pizza just because they went to that gym that day

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Some people said that today almost everybody is going to the gym, gym is not an additional improvement anymore, it's a basic thing. Well not really, if we look at the gymmaxing normies 99% of them looks the same as before gymmaxing :lul: Examples? I had ons with one milf, she sent me picture from the gym, I asked her "how long do you train?" I thought couple months max because she was slightly chubby, but no she said 10 years :forcedsmile:. Imagine going to the gym 10 years and still being chubby, even if she was there from time to time she would have a good physique.. Another case my roommate, he is gymmaxing for 1 year but he looks exactly the same (maybe slightly bigger at best), still skinny fat.
To sum up, there is more people at the gym than ever before but there is more people overweight and obese than ever before :feelskek: You dont have to worry that gym became mainstream. Most of the people is still lazy as fuck :feelsautistic:
most of the normies in the gym barely know what they're doing and are inconsistent + bad diet

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Yerico7, Tallooksmaxxer and 7 others
Gym necessary for me to be considered human

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and mogstars
Diet and training intensity are very important, more if you are natural.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, sudanguy, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
tbh. foids just have to get below obese state and thats it
To get sex yes, but if they had a better body they would be treated even better by men

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
To get sex yes, but if they had a better body they would be treated even better by men
I think most of em arent intelligent enough to learn how to do a leg workout
They think that doing a yoga workout will make their glutes bigger

• JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, Spicel and HTN_Mentalcel
I think most of em arent intelligent enough to learn how to do a leg workout
They think that doing a yoga workout will make their glutes bigger

Blue is iq of men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, It'snotover, Danish_Retard and 2 others
ppl think they deserve to eat pizza just because they went to that gym that day
I used to be like this when I did my first SARM cycle, I’d train then go to McDonald’s and have 8 $1 hamburgers jfl.
Suffice to say that was a severe descension period of my life - but it was important for me to learn what I had to do, and set up the building blocks for what I am now.
Gym is basically a must imo, but take it easy and realise that frame and leanness is far more important.
Tbh the most blackpilled form of gymaxxing is training 3x per week while on low doses of test (following a quick blast) and fin - the test will make your stressful workouts reap more than more stressful natty workouts that do literally zero after a few years (stress = aging), and fin is anti-aging as DHT kills elastin.
In the long run, when you want to have kids, cycle off the TRT and fin, replace it with hcg and RU.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Tallooksmaxxer, GunDevilHybrid and 3 others
Nutrition and genetics more important

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, sudanguy, SteveRogers and 2 others
Mostly because of diet tbh

• +1
Reactions: Milk and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
So do you eat vegetables?

Not really anymore
But I still consume some herbs which I’ve research can have estrogen effects , need to eliminate maybe

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Not really anymore
But I still consume some herbs which I’ve research can have estrogen effects , need to eliminate maybe
How often do you write
Hahahahhaa
On the end of your posts?

wrong thread jfl

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
around 3-5% of people go to the gym worldwide, and not everyone will make progress. some have memberships but never go, while others blame their body type, muh i'm a "hard-gainer" :lul: most don't even push themselves hard enough, don't eat enough, and, don't even know how to train.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, autistic_tendencies, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Barely anyone that goes to the gym actually ends up looking any different ( muscle wise ) good normie transformations are always just losing fat
BBC's often end up looking ripped because genetics. White guys just end up fatter generally UNLESS 1. They have elite genetics like top 5% or 2. They roid and are good responders.

Gyms are one giant clownworld

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, KING REIDYZ, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Barely anyone that goes to the gym actually ends up looking any different ( muscle wise ) good normie transformations are always just losing fat
BBC's often end up looking ripped because genetics. White guys just end up fatter generally UNLESS 1. They have elite genetics like top 5% or 2. They roid and are good responders.

As a natural, your frame and muscle bellies ( Clavicles, wrist size ect) are the main aspect and limiting factor to your look. Skinny guys with good insertions who roid look really good afterwards however. E.g Skywalker, Laid ect

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and SoundnVision
But you should still see a noticeable difference nonetheless. My back and legs especially blew up in under a year and everyone comments on how wide I look. Unless you have utterly garbage genetics, this thread is shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and GunDevilHybrid
I know this been said but a lot of people's eating/dietary habits DO NOT correlate with their gym lifestyle. Gotta do both to get the body right.

I can't say shit tho cuz I haven't worked out in a month and I can see my body in real time turning into sludge

Also believe it or not, lots of people said Skywalker looks natural and it’s achievable without PEDs when he did multiple cycles with hard shit like Tren. Normies are utterly delusional on natty lifting:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
cuz nobody works hard they all train like bitches lmao

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Men = bulk way too hard, put 5g creatine in their body and lose their jawline for half an inch on their arms.

Women = do a few leg presses and maybe that bs where they lift a barbell with their asses then do 50 calories on treadmill and go home n eat a bar of choc / pizza because they went gym.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Danish_Retard and VenatorLuparius
So true.

I know guys at my gym that look the same as when they started years ago.

I just have to take a look at them in between sets to understand why : no work ethic, no dedication, no heavy load, lenghty rest time, spending most of their time on their phones.

JFL.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, hardstyle and Dodevu
do you fuck fat milfs 🤢🤢

The spent countless time at the gym doing unlimited reps with medium weights

No one of them htrain hard and hit muscular failure necessary for grow plus shit diet

some of them looks worse cause they bulk up to 30%+ body fat and they think its all muscle
its good that muh powerlifting muh bulk meme has spread across normies.

Voodoo

gym is scam if you are natty will below average genetics

Most people get around 2 plate bench and then stop Even maintaining because The gains come a lot harder than that. Then at 30 They Look fat and just like They never worked out

Ethnic normie: "If I rot away in a the gym for just 8 more months and hit 190 pounds, my oneitis might finally go on a date with me! I'm gonna watch some Hazma video about holding frame after this."

His oneitis in question: *Currently getting piledrived by a 6'1 145 pound 5 PSL white guy she matched with on TInder 40 minutes ago*

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, aleksander, niqfan625 and 1 other person
being a big dude is good. it doesn't make your face more attractive. but you will mog people more slightly attractive than simply because you're bigger.

Ethnic normie: "If I rot away in a the gym for just 8 more months and hit 190 pounds, my oneitis might finally go on a date with me! I'm gonna watch some Hazma video about holding frame after this."

His oneitis in question: *Currently getting piledrived by a 6'1 145 pound 5 PSL white guy she matched with on TInder 40 minutes ago*
Im still in highschool how can I compete with full grown men with cars and houses 😪

IMG 2622
IMG 2623

Im still in highschool how can I compete with full grown men with cars and houses 😪
looks, at young age women care less about money (doesnt mean they dont care at all) usually women match with men few years older than them at best, not 10 years older.