Normies HATE YOU if you are of low smv

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
low smv can mean many things. It usually means ugly . This is the most important and key rating factor. It could mean neurotic. It can mean poor. But basically it usually just means ugly.

You ever notice trying to interact with social situations is torture and makes you depressed and hate everything? Notice how you tend to have a very hard time getting along? Normies seem to never give you an inch to socialize non awkwardly. They block conversations. They don’t allow you to speak. They seem to be negative and critical of anything you bring up, instead of remaining neutral in order to continue the conversation.

You think to yourself maybe you did something wrong or said something controversial or bad. Then you look back and realize, you didnt. You didn’t say shit. You said very normal, non controversial statements or very bland neutral conversation openers and it was immediately shut down, shit on and ridiculed.

It’s because they HATE YOU. They will never like you, accept you or respect you. There is nothing you can do to change this. It’s out of your hands. “You” did nothing wrong, it’s just you got born with a bad hand.

Stop bothering trying to “just get out there bro” and socialize. It won’t happen. If all of your attempts to socialize end in awkward dead ends, ridicule, or no where, it’s because you are of low smv so normies hate you and you are open season.

No sane self loving and respecting person would ever be sadistic enough to torture themselves with attempting to socialize. There is no reason to. It won’t end well. It will only make you feel bad about yourself Via gas lighting. The only reason to ever do it is if you are forced (buying groceries, going outside for absolute necessities, wageslaving).

If I could I would get a cabin in the woods and rot there alone until I die.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Deleted member 59522, socialcel and 11 others
Normies only like neurotypicals, high status or goodlooking people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Gaia262, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
Whats yout rating

Only if you punch above your weight.

If you try to interact as an ugly low class guy with the rich and beautiful, not a suprise you will be ostracised by them, normal social dynamics.

Stay in your line and you will be fine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, OGJBSLAYER, WanderingBurro and 2 others

If you try to interact as an ugly low class guy with the rich and beautiful, not a suprise you will be ostracised by them, normal social dynamics.

if you are ugly then interacting with average people (aka normies), is “punching above your weight”.

if you are ugly then interacting with average people (aka normies), is “punching above your weight”.
Why do you think drug addicts, mentally ill people and the like don't have normie social circles?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You seem to contradict yourself here:
How is that a contradiction? They are staying in line by interacting with their fellow bottom of the barrel society members? Thats literally the point of what I said, you will only be hated by those above you.

You seem to contradict yourself here:
oh i get what you mean now. My bad. Misunderstood you. My point still stands but misread your thread

True but also normies are very easy to impress and manipulate because they usually are low IQ and shallow.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
socializing is cool with people who you know well

sums up my life.

my only chance of socializing getting friends and a gf is by moving to a shorter lower smv country where i wont be as low smv

FUCKING COPE.

Yea ok retard I legit a non NT did this with people shorter and UGLIER THAN ME. Same with a 6’5 ogre friend that I have and a 6’0 friend. They are also non NTs I believe THIS IS COPE.

YOU CANT FIT IN AS A NON NT
Because they grew up ugly or mistreated.
Yup like Schery6 so you and @EggKing need to put respect on his name

You shouldn't socialize with people if you don't want to.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Skywalker and vermillioncorefan
low smv can mean many things. It usually means ugly . This is the most important and key rating factor. It could mean neurotic. It can mean poor. But basically it usually just means ugly.

You ever notice trying to interact with social situations is torture and makes you depressed and hate everything? Notice how you tend to have a very hard time getting along? Normies seem to never give you an inch to socialize non awkwardly. They block conversations. They don’t allow you to speak. They seem to be negative and critical of anything you bring up, instead of remaining neutral in order to continue the conversation.

You think to yourself maybe you did something wrong or said something controversial or bad. Then you look back and realize, you didnt. You didn’t say shit. You said very normal, non controversial statements or very bland neutral conversation openers and it was immediately shut down, shit on and ridiculed.

It’s because they HATE YOU. They will never like you, accept you or respect you. There is nothing you can do to change this. It’s out of your hands. “You” did nothing wrong, it’s just you got born with a bad hand.

Stop bothering trying to “just get out there bro” and socialize. It won’t happen. If all of your attempts to socialize end in awkward dead ends, ridicule, or no where, it’s because you are of low smv so normies hate you and you are open season.

No sane self loving and respecting person would ever be sadistic enough to torture themselves with attempting to socialize. There is no reason to. It won’t end well. It will only make you feel bad about yourself Via gas lighting. The only reason to ever do it is if you are forced (buying groceries, going outside for absolute necessities, wageslaving).

If I could I would get a cabin in the woods and rot there alone until I die.
dnrd

Attachments

• 3841333-6507805ea01a2b34fb861ccc0f8021e5.mov
    1.5 MB
Normies only like people on their EXACT level, above they're jealous, below they're disgusted. Made a thread about this a while ago