Normies+NTs are liars, NTpill is not that legit, being handsome can carry all

D

Deleted member 24262

Iron
Like a lot of people here, I'm on the autism spectrum, non-NT.

I never get into trouble for dating MTB and Stacylight because I'm not ugly and I'm tall. Women treat me well.
However, I always struggle to get friends and make new friends. Normies men treat me like a subhuman because I'm an aspie.

I was at an after party with people who didn't like me, but who care I was drunk. There were a group of normies.
These normies were talking about girls.

5 normies, all white, blond hair; average height, average face, maybe a slight bit below average face, no model material; full NT normies, you got it.
Btw all got some terrible outfit no sense of fashion and aesthetic.

One of the guys was talking and was in the center of attention. He was funny and confident af. All were laughing and enjoying the discussion.

He was talking about a LTB (4/10 at max) who was my FWB, I used to pump and dump that girl, but these guys didn't know that.

He said he has a crush on her. Their friend were like "Oh bro you're so funny you tried to kiss her, you'll make it bro she's so hot"

I just realized these guys treat me like shit and they're simping for a LTB, like she's a giga STACY. I was like W T F !
Imagine being the full normie package and NT having friends, a good social life etc and simp for a LTB.

So I can conclude that being funny, NT, and confident is not a deal breaker for a decent dating life.

I just realized that mostly all normies are loosers in denial because they do well socially, but in reality, their dating life is an absolute disaster.
They're just happy with a becky. Many normies simp like crazy. Most of the failed normies are the niceguy. And women treat them like subhumans.

That was my quick observation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Marsiere214, slayer69 and 2 others
Dnrd but water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Man that would give me crazy confidence boost, they're dying to have your sloppy seconds 🤣

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, Deleted member 24262 and Deleted member 19036
Man that would give me crazy confidence boost, they're dying to have your sloppy seconds 🤣
Ahah yeah, that's crazy. I know it's a water thread, but I just realized simping is just an NT trait.