NT pill is cucked

D

Deleted member 68446

LEAVE this forum
I've seen enough "muh NT is law" copes on this forum.
I am not saying being NT is not gonna help, I am non NT and it cost me a lot, yet average looking dudes are out there thinking being NT will land them a quality realtionship when it really wont.

becky foids know damn well they aren't likely to land a fully committed LTR with chad, they know they are his pump and dump, and they hate it as much as they love it, so what's the next logical step for a foid? look for LTR with normies, the foid will meet a normie; they will get to know each other and she'll decide that he's suitable to be her long term cuck, deep down she knows she's with him because chad wont let her, so she has to cope for the normie's lack of chad looks by saying shit like "he's confident" or "we connected" or "we have similar interests" and basically other shit indicating the normie's high NT behaviour, his NTness wont get her pussy wet, and she'll always go back to chad to be humiliated and treated like the worthless animal she is.

moral of the story:
landing a LTR by being a high NT normie is not enough for a high quality relationship and is the route to being cucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and IAMNOTANINCEL
It's like everything else for men.

Having it isn't as much of an advantage as not having it is a falio.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Aero