Normies take wagecucking way too seriously

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Niggas be out here legit losing sleep and getting stressed from not performing well at work

They be doing overtime most days of the week too lmao

I have never in my life let a job stress me out. I refuse to risk my hair/skin/sleep over something as insignificant as a fucking job

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, fogdart, aleksander and 24 others
I’m gonna live in Kashmir countryside w a Chinese user from here . Already decided and planned everything

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, 5'7 zoomer, boxface34 and 6 others
swarth

Last edited:
@the BULL

All I did at work yesterday was browse gaming laptops

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Jarate, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Usually

Better performance at work = promotions and higher pay

Worse performance at work = demotions, less pay, animosity from colleagues and managers

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, Jarate and Lynxress
I’ll make u my slave

Usually

Worse performance at work = demotions, less pay, animosity from colleagues and managers
No point in trying for promotions anyway, they are garbage. Salary increases at the same job are pathetic, you will rearely be given a significant increase, maybe a few thousand if you're lucky

Job hopping is the only way of getting 10k+ per move

It's why I will eventually leave my job now, which is a shame cause the company is insane. But I know they'll never give me a proper raise, no matter how good I perform

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, aleksander, Lysine and 3 others
Images   2024 04 26T170639497

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and coispet
No point in trying for promotions anyway, they are garbage. Salary increases at the same job are pathetic, you will rearely be given a significant increase, maybe a few thousand if you're lucky

Job hopping is the only way of getting 10k+ per move

It's why I will eventually leave my job now, which is a shame cause the company is insane. But I know they'll never give me a proper raise, no matter how good I perform
Understandable, I’m still a student so I only wageslave to support myself, I work part time and it’s at a theme park, you get like £1-£2 pay increases an hour depending on how many hours you work, how well you perform and whether you get bumped from junior role to senior role (£10 an hour to £11.25 an hour) :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, fogdart, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Understandable, I’m still a student so I only wageslave to support myself, I work part time and it’s at a theme park, you get like £1-£2 pay increases an hour depending on how many hours you work, how well you perform and whether you get bumped from junior role to senior role (£10 an hour to £11.25 an hour) :feelscry:
Sometimes it's not worth it

I get a quarterly bonus for achieving certain parameters at work . But most of the time, the work required to achieve those parameters aren't worth the bonus itself, so I just take it easy instead and do enough to coast

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Hero of the Imperium and coispet
I'm gonna get in on this grift soon and leave my Job 💪

Usually

Cope:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Usually

Just do the bare minimum to not get noticed

You get promoted by getting a better job, or by doing your own business.

A quote I read bookcelling is:"your job is not your job, your job is getting a better job".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, aleksander, robtical and 3 others
My team told me yesterday I am the angriest guy they've ever met :lul:

This is me being on my best behavior at work too lmao if only they knew the full extent of my rage and how cynical I am at this brutal sub Thurston scam of a life

@6ft4
@Moggedbyevery1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, fogdart, Moggedbyevery1 and 8 others
Except not everyone is an International Shudra Indian immigrant like you - that transformed from a subhuman rat to a Charles Swab Analyst from mewing and nofap

Majority of wagecucks are deeply stressed because they live paycheck to paycheck. Have a wife, kids and/or mortgage etc. to pay and all of those responsibilities rely soley on their income so yea the avg. person greatly cares.

It is far more easier to not care when you're incel, no girlfriend and no real life prospects as you are, and you know your parents will cover your finances if you were to lose your job.

I deeply envy you, you utter manlet shudra Portuguese curry vermin

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, aleksander, robtical and 4 others
Didnt u complained that you were broke in one thread:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshmm:

Except not everyone is an International Shudra Indian immigrant like you - that transformed from a subhuman rat to a Charles Swab Analyst from mewing and nofap

View attachment 2881426
View attachment 2881427

Majority of wagecucks are deeply stressed because they live paycheck to paycheck. Have a wife, kids and/or mortgage etc. to pay and all of those responsibilities rely soley on their income so yea the avg. person greatly cares.

It is far more easier to not care when you're incel, no girlfriend and no real life prospects as you are, and you know your parents will cover your finances if you were to lose your job.

Do you have a mortgage in Toronto?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Even if the job entails this:

No you're right, just relax.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and forevergymcelling
Nigga
AN ENGINEER IN FRANCE
EARNS
12 EUROS AN HOUR AND ITS CONSIDERED GIGA GENEROUS
= 10.3 FUCKING POUNDS
AN
HOUR

ITSOVER

Nigga
AN ENGINEER IN FRANCE
EARNS
= 10.3 FUCKING POUNDS
AN
HOUR

ITSOVER
I’m not an engineer mate

I’m in university working 3 times a week so I’m able to go out and buy stuff I need

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Nigga
AN ENGINEER IN FRANCE
EARNS
= 10.3 FUCKING POUNDS
AN
HOUR

ITSOVER
Wtf 12 euros as an engineer in france

Wtf 12 euros as an engineer in france
Yes, the highest you will get as a junior is 2400 after taxes, and you work 8+ hours a day
More responsibilities = more work hours , which reduces hourly pay
You are better stacking 2 part time jobs

• Woah
Reactions: mike21
I’m not an engineer mate

I’m in university working 3 times a week so I’m able to go out and buy stuff I need
Just saying that your pay is insane if you were in France
Literally paid higher than 50% of French population

Mogger adverts.

View attachment 2881426
View attachment 2881427

Burst the moment I saw Shudra

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
My team told me yesterday I am the angriest guy they've ever met :lul:

This is me being on my best behavior at work too lmao if only they knew the full extent of my rage and how cynical I am at this brutal sub Thurston scam of a life

@6ft4
@Moggedbyevery1
I get told I always look angry/ depressed at work too lmfaoo

Literally can’t trust a cunt who shows up to work with a smile

“Hey moggedbyevery1 how you going? :)))”

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF