[Blackpill] NORTH ATLANTID COPE DESTROYED

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
SO Lately, this coper @mido the slayer has been spamming the forum with North atlantid, trying to convince people that it is the most desirable phenotype on earth, when asked to prove he used a bunch of James Bond characters chosen by english directors and producers to convince the population that being like that is cool etc etc.
But in reality, North Atlantids are fucking ugly and get mogged to death by Med slayers, even North atlantid women go to Italy and psain to suck all sorts of tanned med cock.
Let's start with with what he thinks is average according to a website called humanphenotypes.com
North atlantid
Eurafricanid(Common pheno found in Italy, spain morocco and other parts of the med sea:

Even in these pheno pics the med pheno still mogs the north atlantiod, but its not an accurate representation of slayers.

When asked, mido provides pic of James bond characters and Alain delon(a hyped up statusmaxxed actor, sold as a sex symbol in movies, hell even Ryan gosling is a sex symbol lol and worshipped by current foids proof that status halos faces)

Let's take a look at the true average North atlantid

Let's take a look at the average Med:

NOW
LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE GUYS HE CLAIMS TO BE GODS

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT A COUPLE OF MED SLAYERS

OK NOW I KNOW YOU'RE GONNAMENTION GANDY
WHY DO YOU THINK GANDY IS A PERFUME MODEL FOR ITALIAN PERFUMES, ITS BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET THINK HE IS ITALIAN, EVEN MY MOM AND AUNTS THOUGHT HE WAS ITALIAN BEFORE I MENTIONED ENGLISH,
HE TANS 7 DAYS A WEEK JUST TO MAINTAIN THAT ITALIAN LOOK.

33- MUH Atlantid Influence,
First of all NORTH ATLANTID, does not mean that anyone with a little bit of atlantid influence is a north atlantid or has a relaTION SHIP to north atlantids,
if that was the case,
PATAGONID (South atlantid, South Atlantid (Drexel, 1955), ) THESE GUYS ARE SOUTH ATLANTIDS, ARE THEY GODS IN YOUR EYES @mido the slayer BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE HUMAN PHENO WEBSITE, THEY ARE ATLANTIDS TOO,

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
Legit thread

Rope @mido the slayer

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Fuck you

Not even close north Atlantids mogs mogs mogs
is that how you counter facts? with fuck you lol, end of discussion, i destroyed all your copes boyo.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
"American obsession"
More like
"English invaders of America, obsession with English male as perfect look of male"
Are you not smart enough to realise it?
That's not even the average u coper, those are the top of the top of the north atlantid pheno, every pheno has its good looking slayers, however the good looking italians mog your cope haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
im done with your copes boyo, next/

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
"American obsession"
More like
"English invaders of America, obsession with English male as perfect look of male"
Are you not smart enough to realise it?
That's not even the average u coper, those are the top of the top of the north atlantid pheno, every pheno has its good looking slayers, however the good looking italians mog your cope haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
im done with your copes boyo, next/

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
You proved you can not counter my arguments, consider worshipping meds, even the females in your family worship them.
How can I medmax?
tan + contacts

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

NT mogs

There is more I could show you

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
SO Lately, this coper @mido the slayer has been spamming the forum with North atlantid, trying to convince people that it is the most desirable phenotype on earth, when asked to prove he used a bunch of James Bond characters chosen by english directors and producers to convince the population that being like that is cool etc etc.
But in reality, North Atlantids are fucking ugly and get mogged to death by Med slayers, even North atlantid women go to Italy and psain to suck all sorts of tanned med cock.
Let's start with with what he thinks is average according to a website called humanphenotypes.com
View attachment 39472 North atlantid
View attachment 39473Eurafricanid(Common pheno found in Italy, spain morocco and other parts of the med sea:

Even in these pheno pics the med pheno still mogs the north atlantiod, but its not an accurate representation of slayers.

When asked, mido provides pic of James bond characters and Alain delon(a hyped up statusmaxxed actor, sold as a sex symbol in movies, hell even Ryan gosling is a sex symbol lol and worshipped by current foids proof that status halos faces)

Let's take a look at the true average North atlantid
View attachment 39478
View attachment 39479
View attachment 39480

Let's take a look at the average Med:
View attachment 39482
View attachment 39483
View attachment 39484

NOW
LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE GUYS HE CLAIMS TO BE GODS

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT A COUPLE OF MED SLAYERS

View attachment 39488

OK NOW I KNOW YOU'RE GONNAMENTION GANDY
WHY DO YOU THINK GANDY IS A PERFUME MODEL FOR ITALIAN PERFUMES, ITS BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET THINK HE IS ITALIAN, EVEN MY MOM AND AUNTS THOUGHT HE WAS ITALIAN BEFORE I MENTIONED ENGLISH,
HE TANS 7 DAYS A WEEK JUST TO MAINTAIN THAT ITALIAN LOOK.

33- MUH Atlantid Influence,
First of all NORTH ATLANTID, does not mean that anyone with a little bit of atlantid influence is a north atlantid or has a relaTION SHIP to north atlantids,
if that was the case,
PATAGONID (South atlantid, South Atlantid (Drexel, 1955), ) THESE GUYS ARE SOUTH ATLANTIDS, ARE THEY GODS IN YOUR EYES @mido the slayer BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE HUMAN PHENO WEBSITE, THEY ARE ATLANTIDS TOO,

View attachment 39490
very legit ngl, british people looking spanish is ideal

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
For every guy you show i can show you an italian who mogs hium to death lol, literally everyone on this planet knows brits are ugly, the good looking ones are those who LOOK "italian or spanish" lol, their women obsess over meds
very legit ngl, british people looking spanish is ideal
this cuck mido isnt even british, he's just another shitskin white worshipper with a forehead bigger than my future.

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
For every guy you show i can show you an italian who mogs hium to death lol, literally everyone on this planet knows brits are ugly, the good looking ones are those who LOOK "italian or spanish" lol, their women obsess over meds

this cuck mido isnt even british, he's just another shitskin white worshipper with a forehead bigger than my future.
british people are subhuman generally until you come across a med looking brit.

HereForReasons

HereForReasons

Joined Yesterday Last seen A moment ago
Harry Kane is a mouth breather he doesn't count

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

I’m not shitskin you fat fucker

Spanish and Italians are Atlantid and atlantomed you coper

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
british people are subhuman generally until you come across a med looking brit.
please say this to @mido the slayer who has never been here, he watches hollywood movies with cherypicked brits who look like italians and believes the copes

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

please say this to @mido the slayer who has never been here, he watches hollywood movies with cherypicked brits who look like italians and believes the copes
Dark hair + light eyes= chad

And the reason why Hollywood actors have these futures because the audience want these Atlantids futures

(Note) I’m not saying every Atlantid is good looking but on average they are the best

Who is going to hire nerdics, alpinid or barbaric?

Be real with your self

dodt

dodt

buddyboyomaxxing
Why do u even cope with most desirable pheno etc. its either ur north atlantid or make a thread about north atlantids

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Why do u even cope with most desirable pheno etc. its either ur north atlantid or make a thread about north atlantids
Most desirable pheno is the ones who can dark triad maxx etc

dodt

dodt

buddyboyomaxxing
Most desirable pheno is the ones who can dark triad maxx etc
Average male is cuck. 1 standard deviation above cuck is numale, 2 standard deviations is mgtow, 3 - blackpilled 14yo wannabe looksmaxer, 4- everything, bare minimum of dark triad to slay in 2019.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Average male is cuck. 1 standard deviation above cuck is numale, 2 standard deviations is mgtow, 3 - blackpilled 14yo wannabe looksmaxer, 4- everything, bare minimum of dark triad to slay in 2019.
legit.
These incels can cope with their phenos and bones when it is only about being a savage murdering manipulating degenerate promiscuous psychopath with a huge trigger from necrophilia.

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

Dark hair + light eyes = chad

JFL if you don’t look Atlantid

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Instructor
White tan people is GOD-TIER phenotype.

Think Italians with clearly white bone structure, but dark hair and tan.

Fitzpatrick scale 2.5 is ideal. Dark brown or black hair with high pedigree Caucasian facial features.

Gandy is dumb as fuck for tanning so much. He should have just injected melanotan with beta carotine tablets. No wonder he aged like shit.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yummyinmytummy Looksmaxing 17
A Looksmaxing 16
Vanillestorms Looksmaxing 30