Norwooding HARDER than EVER

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Norwood 2.5 and on fin for a few weeks now, I find myself playing with my hair for minutes at a time, amazed at how thin my frontal scalp is getting. I can pull it apart anywhere to create a part line for the scalp, its fucking brutal, a disaster zone everywhere. I can see the Jude Law island pattern forming beneath the hair. Its thick right behind the frontal and right now all the hair falls forward and I can fraud a full head of hair almost, but fuck mate. I'm scared. I constantly wonder "was it this bad two months ago? was it this bad when I started?" I think about how much better I would look with a perfect hairline. My hair used to be my pride and joy.
I really hope this is fin sheds and that its coming back stronger. I need to be making money to save up for FUE, I need to be ready to get on dut if fin fails, fuck boys it just doesn't feel fair. Cry with me brothers.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqcel, LooksJourney, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
brb using

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksJourney, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
how old are u ?
i watch my hair every day after getting on this forum
thank God still squarish hairline NW 0 at 26 yo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IronMike, gigachadcel, Rasputin and 1 other person
how old are u ?
i watch my hair every day after getting on this forum
thank God still squarish hairline NW 0 at 26 yo
Jealous of you man

Just fucking genes my father , grand fathers didint get bald so im safe i think

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Just fucking genes my father , grand fathers didint get bald so im safe i think
Yeah you almost certainly are. I don't even know wtf is going on with this. I never met my paternal grandfather but I'm pretty sure my maternal grandpa didn't bald young.

you guys are lucky i started norwooding at 14. nw0 at 14 and nw2 at 16, now im 17 and i am completely fucking bald jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, I'mme, LooksJourney and 15 others
i noticed that guys who have shit hairs (big forehead , high hairline , no density) in 12-16 they are all gonna go bald

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, TsarTsar444, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
you gonna go transplant or system?

• +1
Fuck man I can't even fucking imagine.
you guys would rope if you were in my shoes tbh. I look like 35 yo baldcel, most people refer to me as sir and mister even when they are older than me jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, LooksJourney and LordNorwood
Jew maxxing may be a viable option for you bro tbh. You can cover it with this:

• JFL
Reactions: Notorious, ZyzzReincarnate, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and balding17yomanletcel
Transplant. I hate the idea of a system tbh.

Yeah, me too likely.
Systems look amazing from what i've seen, and you could basically never get that kind of result from a transplant, but i'm the same- the idea of having something glued to my head wierds me out

I've been researching affordable clinics in Turkey for a few months. Gonna have to lock myself away and hide from the world for at least 6 months though

• +1
Yeah, me too likely.
Systems look amazing from what i've seen, and you could basically never get that kind of result from a transplant, but i'm the same- the idea of having something glued to my head wierds me out
A system will look better than your natural hair ever could. But I hate that it's not my actual hair. And not even real hair. I don't want to fraud, I want my hair restored. I want it to grow and I want to need to get haircuts.

you guys are lucky i started norwooding at 14. nw0 at 14 and nw2 at 16, now im 17 and i am completely fucking bald jfl
are you taking dutasteride or wearing a hair system?

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
are u serious? im nw2 at 16, but im not sure if im naturally nw2 or i used to be nw0
thats depressing man fuck

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
are u serious? im nw2 at 16, but im not sure if im naturally nw2 or i used to be nw0
thats depressing man fuck
Looking at my old photos in 2016 when i was 14 i had perfect hairline now im completely baldcel no kidding. I wish i was kidding tho
are you taking dutasteride or wearing a hair system?
Nah nothing derma told its genetic all hope is hair transplant at 20 whichs dirt cheap here

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Looking at my old photos in 2016 when i was 14 i had perfect hairline now im completely baldcel no kidding. I wish i was kidding tho

Nah nothing derma told its genetic all hope is hair transplant at 20 whichs dirt cheap here
Do you have a picture of your hair now?

transdermal progesterone on scalp

@Goblin
@Goblin

Dutasteride

• +1
I've been on fin for 5 weeks now. I havent noticed ANYTHING tbh

except maybe the hair that fall out now doesnt look minaturised and are much longer. So im gonna take that as a positive.

• +1
Thats very unfortunate. Have you tried dermarolling (1.5 mm) waiting 24 hours and then using minoxidil after.
heres the stuff if you want to try it. I've seen baldcels become haircels from this process. Heres the stuff if you want to try it https://amzn.to/2Cr2tx9 https://amzn.to/2PXMlen

might as well start roidceling since the worst possible outcome from it already happened to you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kade
might as well start roidceling since the worst possible outcome from it already happened to you tbh
nah i still love my dick
Thats very unfortunate. Have you tried dermarolling (1.5 mm) waiting 24 hours and then using minoxidil after.
heres the stuff if you want to try it. I've seen baldcels become haircels from this process. Heres the stuff if you want to try it https://amzn.to/2Cr2tx9 https://amzn.to/2PXMlen
im destined to be baldcel, doctor told me it is entirely genetic minox and fin can do so far , ITS WRITTEN IN MY FATE IM A BALDCEL

• Woah
Dutasteride
Told myself I would definitely hope on within 1 year if fin resulted in no improvement. But if I feel it is actively getting worse I may even request it at the 4 month checkup with my derm

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
nah i still love my dick
jfl if u think roids shrink ur dick. only ur testicles and its temporary. and as the wise man rich pianoman once said, you want the dick to hang lower than the balls anyway.

jfl if u think roids shrink ur dick. only ur testicles and its temporary. and as the wise man rich pianoman once said, you want the dick to hang lower than the balls anyway.
you are coping if you think roid has no side effects brah , risk/reward ratio is too high

• Woah
dont give up, if everything fails buy sm04554 from alibaba and then DMSO to dissolve it in

• +1
bals that are not hanging are a failo btw
they give an impression of smaller size which sucks obv

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Nigga get Dr Pen A6 and dermaroll 2mm it’s legit

• +1
the worst one is literally balding, srs.

balding is worse than death
good thing my skull is average and also hair transplant is giga cheap in my country ( literal 250 dollars for shit tier and 500 dollars for good tier transplant)

• Woah
Who is the guy in your Avi? Jesus?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Zarathustra

Holy fuck, looks so much like Jesus, he make the same things that Jesus make too? because if yes, so why not praise him to get a better hairline?

Images 15

• JFL
Holy fuck, looks so much like Jesus, he make the same things that Jesus make too? because if yes, so why not praise him to get a better hairline?

View attachment 159275
He was the founder of the OG Persian religion before they got Arab'd. A lot of similarities to Jesus. I might try and pray later JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
And I was born with nw3 hairline
JFL fuck my life.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
And I was born with nw3 hairline
JFL fuck my life.
Impossible
After the shower today I looked at my hair soaking wet in the mirror and it looks better wet than it did when I started fin somehow
I have no idea wtf is going on
Edit: meant as two separate posts but w/e

Yup.
Born with HUGEEEEE window peaks.
It's over since my fucking birth.
No way you were NW3 man. Post a baby pic or PM me

Norwood 2.5 and on fin for a few weeks now, I find myself playing with my hair for minutes at a time, amazed at how thin my frontal scalp is getting. I can pull it apart anywhere to create a part line for the scalp, its fucking brutal, a disaster zone everywhere. I can see the Jude Law island pattern forming beneath the hair. Its thick right behind the frontal and right now all the hair falls forward and I can fraud a full head of hair almost, but fuck mate. I'm scared. I constantly wonder "was it this bad two months ago? was it this bad when I started?" I think about how much better I would look with a perfect hairline. My hair used to be my pride and joy.
I really hope this is fin sheds and that its coming back stronger. I need to be making money to save up for FUE, I need to be ready to get on dut if fin fails, fuck boys it just doesn't feel fair. Cry with me brothers.
Have u tried ru58841? Are you sure its DHT shedding and not related to stress/diet??

• +1
Have u tried ru58841? Are you sure its DHT shedding and not related to stress/diet??
I want to add RU to the regimen when I get more income. I'm like 95% sure its DHT but I also plan on lowstressmaxxing and fixing my diet anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
I want to add RU to the regimen when I get more income. I'm like 95% sure its DHT but I also plan on lowstressmaxxing and fixing my diet anyway
There's a great section on hair in ApexofMen.com

• +1
you are coping if you think roid has no side effects brah , risk/reward ratio is too high
Dude you’re fucking bald what do you have to lose. It’s already over anyways. I’m thinning hard at 18 jfl

• +1
Dude you’re fucking bald what do you have to lose. It’s already over anyways. I’m thinning hard at 18 jfl
ever heard of hair transplant?

• Woah
ever heard of hair transplant?
That hair should be more DHT resistant anyway, although I will admit I've heard conflicting reports on this. Are there cases of blasting off your HT hair with roids?

No.. go slap that dermato. Even if you get HT you'd have to keep taking fin/dut otherwise you will lose those too.