Not bragging but I’m kinda hyped!

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
I know y’all are probably tired of seeing my weird looking fat ass but I’m starting to get life fuel and motivation! Some young 18 year old foid messaged me on bumble and instantly said Amos. So I thought instantly she just wants followers and is milking bumble for snap followers, wrong 👀. I added her she hit me instantly blah blah anyways we have the typical opener on what we are doing and boom outta know where she says we should hang out. I asked her if she likes the gym and she said yeah but she also want to come over and chill. 👀😳 Maybe I’m finally ascending! Can’t wait till get my forehead lowering surgery done 😍😍😍 and lose this last 30lbs of fat !

4EB283AA FCD5 4F45 B8F6 10D3FF000C47

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, chaddyboi66, Michael Myers and 5 others
Difference in this and some of my other slays is she’s hot and approached me kinda aggressively. I’m use to looksmatch and lower approaching me with such aggression. She mogs me psl and obv smv wise...

Your ascension is insane ngl. Good shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 5969, Essonerian and 1 other person
Do you think mse will make women like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Potentially, I don’t know what you look like and how bad it is...

I dunno how he is slaying but its insane to see him do it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I dunno how he is slaying but its insane to see him do it
I’m not doing anything tbh. I thought she was just farming snap followers but I didn’t care and added her and she hmu first and asked to hang out after like 5 messages lol 🤷🏿‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969