(NOT COPE) Eye lightening and how you should go ahead with it

BongMog

BongMog

I be plotting and scheming 😹🤙🚬
This will be my first post I'll keep it to the point

1.raw honey contains hydrogen peroxide
2.hydrogen peroxide is a strong Bleaching agent/kills melanocytes
3.not all types of raw honey are made the same
4.RAW ZIZIPHUS and RAW ACACIA honey have been found to have the highest amount of active peroxide content
5.how to start with it- take a 30ml dropper bottle mix 15ml of raw ziziphus/acacia honey with 15ml of drinking water.
6.shake it well and then put 3 drops per eye 3 times a day
7.do this for atleast 3 months
8. yes this will work for very dark eyes as well/dark brown

IMG 20230306 031215

This is one of my friend's (no joke it's not me I'll show my results later I'm not satisfied yet) result after 2 months , right is before left is after, cope if you say there's no difference it's clearly visibile.

Fin.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Mastermind, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 21 others
This will be my first post I'll keep it to the point

1.raw honey contains hydrogen peroxide
2.hydrogen peroxide is a strong Bleaching agent/kills melanocytes
3.not all types of raw honey are made the same
4.RAW ZIZIPHUS and RAW ACACIA honey have been found to have the highest amount of active peroxide content
5.how to start with it- take a 30ml dropper bottle mix 15ml of raw ziziphus/acacia honey with 15ml of drinking water.
6.shake it well and then put 3 drops per eye 3 times a day
7.do this for atleast 3 months
8. yes this will work for very dark eyes as well/dark brown

View attachment 2100398
This is one of my friend's (no joke it's not me I'll show my results later I'm not satisfied yet) result after 2 months , right is before left is after, cope if you say there's no difference it's clearly visibile.

Fin.
did he have any side effects from dropping honey into his eyes

did he have any side effects from dropping honey into his eyes
Nope all it did in the beginning was sting a bit then he got accustomed

almost no difference. also if raw honey lightens eyes because of hydrogen peroxide, it could also whiten teeth lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Deleted member 27066, SteveRogers and 3 others
@enchanted_elixir 's alt account.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 16515, RopeMaxxed and 3 others
almost no difference. also if raw honey lightens eyes because of hydrogen peroxide, it could also whiten teeth lmao
Ionno allat it works all I'm sayin, see if you want big results in a short span you should go for laser eye lightening, natural methods are usually slow/gradual
@enchanted_elixir 's alt account.
Ngl asked @enchanted_elixir yesterday abt the eye lightening results , he said he didn't see anything, was kinda bummed out lmao

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
shii this doesnt sound that bad
cant u just brush ur teeth with raw honey for the possible whitening effect then brush it w/ toothpaste to get rid of the sugars so no cavities happen?

might honestly try this

shii this doesnt sound that bad
cant u just brush ur teeth with raw honey for the possible whitening effect then brush it w/ toothpaste to get rid of the sugars so no cavities happen?

might honestly try this
For whitening your teeth better method would be using straight up 3% hydrogen peroxide imo , won't recommend for eye tho

For whitening your teeth better method would be using straight up 3% hydrogen peroxide imo , won't recommend for eye tho
wasnt it said or even proven that straight up hydro perox would damage ur enamel over time?
ion want weak teeth so lower, safer amounts from raw honey would be a better option imo

Ionno allat it works all I'm sayin, see if you want big results in a short span you should go for laser eye lightening, natural methods are usually slow/gradual
just wear contacts nigga

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
do you think I you could go from brown eyes to dark green/hazel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and BongMog
wasnt it said or even proven that straight up hydro perox would damage ur enamel over time?
ion want weak teeth so lower, safer amounts from raw honey would be a better option imo
if thats true @pneumocystosis should be fucked. lil bro applied 40% h2o2 by himself but afaik his enamel is still normal

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, BongMog and Deleted member 24712
if thats true @pneumocystosis should be fucked. lil bro applied 40% h2o2 by himself but afaik his enamel is still normal
yea its just he said she said tbh i didnt actually see any proof/studies or atleast i dont remember
either way im not gonna risk my teeth for a lil whiteness, ion want dentures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and BongMog
yea its just he said she said tbh i didnt actually see any proof/studies or atleast i dont remember
either way im not gonna risk my teeth for a lil whiteness, ion want dentures
Baking soda + 3% h2o2 usually whitens a lot , but it's bad for teeth health long term , you know anything about gum lightening tho

Baking soda + 3% h2o2 usually whitens a lot , but it's bad for teeth health long term , you know anything about gum lightening tho
tf u mean by gum lightening?
are ur gums not red? just brush them whilst u brush ur teeth i suppose

• +1
tf u mean by gum lightening?
are ur gums not red? just brush them whilst u brush ur teeth i suppose
Nah they kinda dark I'll try brushing them ig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
where can I buy ziziphus honey

• +1
amazon or what site
Search it there if you find it , check the reviews whether it's legit raw or not or you could buy from specific vendors , you can just search on Google and a few will pop up who specifically sell these

do you think I you could go from brown eyes to dark green/hazel?
Carnivore made my eyes go from dark grey/green/blue to light turquiose. My gf's went from brown to light brown/honey with a little green.

• +1
@HarrierDuBois
@8PSLcel

IT'S OVER

100% cope

Honey doesn’t work, human body is efficient to not let it pass to the layer responsible for melanin

All results online are different of lighting, and you can see that there’s no big results., exacrly because it doesn’t change nothing, and difference in lightning couldn’t provide big results

• +1
Reactions: looksforlife, Ukcel1388, mfk and 1 other person
100% cope

Honey doesn’t work, human body is efficient to not let it pass to the layer responsible for melanin

All results online are different of lighting, and you can see that there’s no big results., exacrly because it doesn’t change nothing, and difference in lightning couldn’t provide big results
Just use honey and listen to subliminals bro

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Just use honey and listen to subliminals bro
And believe in the process, if you don’t believe enough if won’t work

Law of attraction

• +1
“just put hydrogen peroxide in your eyes” theory

You tried MSM powder yet?

• +1
Anyone who actually does this is a fucking retard and needs to be checked into a psych ward asap.

I'm sorry OP, but what the actual fuck?

Pure autism

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romm2el, Deleted member 27660 and BongMog
I tried this last summer then the honey got moldy and i got conjuctivitis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romm2el, garoupilled_, Deleted member 26640 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Anyone who actually does this is a fucking retard and needs to be checked into a psych ward asap.

I'm sorry OP, but what the actual fuck?

Pure autism
I got my confirmation from plenty of black foids and ethnic men also i added the image as a result btw his eyes look more like this now
Images   2023 03 24T013828718

I got my confirmation from plenty of black foids and ethnic men also i added the image as a result btw his eyes look more like this now
View attachment 2122299
What about the stickiness of the honey?

Does it just go away when it's dissolved in water?

• +1
What about the stickiness of the honey?

Does it just go away when it's dissolved in water?
Yea half water and half honey also shake it before applying, btw it'll burn a bit in the beginning, most of us don't have clean eyes so it'll push the gunk out , it'll be like a thin string

Yea half water and half honey also shake it before applying, btw it'll burn a bit in the beginning, most of us don't have clean eyes so it'll push the gunk out , it'll be like a thin string
Hmm... I see.

Bro, holy shit, if this works, then I'm mirin brah

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and BongMog
Hmm... I see.

Bro, holy shit, if this works, then I'm mirin brah
Obviously laser eye lightening is the best way to get lightest eye colour possible but i wanna see how far this + msm + vitamin c + nac takes me .

Obviously laser eye lightening is the best way to get lightest eye colour possible but i wanna see how far this + msm + vitamin c + nac takes me .
Bro, do post results, when you start doing this

It does theres an in depth guide on it with insane results here

Can you pm results I already have great eyes and I'm doing all that shit and more
20230401 215117

Bought shit ton of msm and glutathione powder but wishing I hadn't pills would be less vile than that shit water

Been using honey eye drops

Even if they don't work they are known to clear redness and reduce veins and whiten the whites of your eyes. Also used as a disinfectant for eye infections.

I also took pictures of my dad and brother eyes. Both believed they were hazel, but they are really blue underneath, my dad's are especially noticable

My dad:
Screenshot 20230331 173346 Photos

20230331 174402

Finally found a fellow eyemaxxer had to share 👺

Last edited:
  • Love it

Can you pm results I already have great eyes and I'm doing all that shit and more
View attachment 2134640

Bought shit ton of msm and glutathione powder but wishing I hadn't pills would be less vile than that shit water

Been using honey eye drops

Even if they don't work they are known to clear redness and reduce veins and whiten the whites of your eyes. Also used as a disinfectant for eye infections.

I also took pictures of my dad and brother eyes. Both believed they were hazel, but they are really blue underneath, my dad's are especially noticable

My dad:
View attachment 2134642
View attachment 2134643

Finally found a fellow eyemaxxer had to share 👺
Started from medium-dark brown(there was very slight greenish rings) 4 months in with raw honey drops , I'll now hop on msm and nac/glutathione to see if i get more
IMG 20230402 215439

To

IMG 20230402 215019

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, hattrick and bugeye
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
@zv1212 also took lutein zeaxanthin pills