(NOT COPE) Eye lightening and how you should go ahead with it

This will be my first post I'll keep it to the point

1.raw honey contains hydrogen peroxide
2.hydrogen peroxide is a strong Bleaching agent/kills melanocytes
3.not all types of raw honey are made the same
4.RAW ZIZIPHUS and RAW ACACIA honey have been found to have the highest amount of active peroxide content
5.how to start with it- take a 30ml dropper bottle mix 15ml of raw ziziphus/acacia honey with 15ml of drinking water.
6.shake it well and then put 3 drops per eye 3 times a day
7.do this for atleast 3 months
8. yes this will work for very dark eyes as well/dark brown

View attachment 2100398
This is one of my friend's (no joke it's not me I'll show my results later I'm not satisfied yet) result after 2 months , right is before left is after, cope if you say there's no difference it's clearly visibile.

Fin.
Clearly lighter and even I as a colorblind person can see it... I already got some things I wanna try but my payment only comes next week 😓

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yea nigga i took 1g and almost barfed next morning
I drank 10g my first time with a shit ton of lime juice added to the water lol

Any results from MSM or was it all honey?
Probably mostly honey tbh standard msm dose is 4-6grams I believe

He could've just responded well though.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and BongMog
Any results from MSM or was it all honey?
I think it's a combined result of both , it took 4-5 ish months now mind you i didn't have pitch dark eyes , it had hints of green now it's just more prominent, imo if i supplement with nac and gluta it'll be even better ,

Probably mostly honey tbh standard msm dose is 4-6grams I believe

He could've just responded well though.
Tbh just using any honey doesn't work , a lot of them have absolutely 0 active peroxide , seen a lot of black foids talk about honey recently for eye lightening

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Gaygymmaxx

Going to try this shit once I get money/see about sides...

I don't know my eye color to this day since I was born colorblind, but I know one looks lighter than the other, they got lighter with time (used to be pitch black) also they seem to change color with time...

To bad I also got photophobia so putting light on them to see the color is a living hell... Maybe someone can tell me.

Screenshot 20230402 133438
Screenshot 20230402 133526
Screenshot 20230402 133515

I'm satisfied with ANY color I get as far as people can see my pupils when they look me in the eyes, but Hazel is the most perfect color ever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640

I don't know my eye color to this day since I was born colorblind, but I know one looks lighter than the other, they got lighter with time (used to be pitch black) also they seem to change color with time...

To bad I also got photophobia so putting light on them to see the color is a living hell... Maybe someone can tell me.

View attachment 2134738View attachment 2134739View attachment 2134740
I'm satisfied with ANY color I get as far as people can see my pupils when they look me in the eyes, but Hazel is the most perfect color ever.
Really dark brown

Tbh just using any honey doesn't work , a lot of them have absolutely 0 active peroxide , seen a lot of black foids talk about honey recently for eye lightening
Honey definitely whitens eyes and cleans the outside layer but I don't think it has melanin inhibitory properties

I was planning on adding msm to my eye drops, I melt the honey and water in a ceramic bowl to disinfect then add it to a glass spray bottle meant for nasal use but it works fine

I could add msm after heating the mixture and it's cooled a bit

Idk if it would even pass into the eye receptors but similar products for vit c also exist

If it's safe I'd probably combine all 3 and only do it one eye for science!

Gonna add oral vit c anyway

• +1
Reactions: triggr, Deleted member 1901, BoredPrince and 1 other person
I think it's a combined result of both , it took 4-5 ish months now mind you i didn't have pitch dark eyes , it had hints of green now it's just more prominent, imo if i supplement with nac and gluta it'll be even better ,
What msm are you using?

Really dark brown
That's great, from Pitch Black to Brown
And I never used any supplement...
Will keep doing what I did, next will put some specific unsalted foods on them to help with photophobia

Thanks for the help!

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 27066

View attachment 2134738View attachment 2134739View attachment 2134740
They are brown now

Images   2023 04 02T134524082

IF I was to choose, I would pick hazel eyes with red sclera, got red sclera when I used to smoke weed and it looks very devilish, almost supernatural 😍

• JFL
Seems I'm buying honey as well now

• JFL
Seems I'm buying honey as well now
Please buy organic, raw, unheated... Raw, organic, unpasteurized, unsalted butter can do wonders for your eyesight as well (topic usage).

• JFL
Please buy organic, raw, unheated... Raw, organic, unpasteurized, unsalted butter can do wonders for your eyesight as well (topic usage).
Cum as well!

Acacia or ziziphus or even better jarrah honey
Did people notice your color change, maybe not strangers, but family or friends?

• +1
Did people notice your color change, maybe not strangers, but family or friends?
Only noticeable in bright sunlight, but yeah one girl told me "wow you have such pretty hazel eyes'

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and BongMog
Theoretically, would the eyes return to normal a while after stopping? I might try this but if I’ll have to do it for the rest of my life then idk.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Low maintenance is the way.
Theoretically, would the eyes return to normal a while after stopping? I might try this but if I’ll have to do it for the rest of my life then idk.

can you consume the honey instead of putting it into the eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
mirin, how did you make the honey drops? Did you buy it or make it yourself

• +1
Reactions: |message|yourself|
I did drops and 1g msm twice a day
Does it lighten skin as well? I don’t want my skin to get lighter, might have to go harder for MT2 and incorporate MSM anyway, I need A10s

Does it lighten skin as well? I don’t want my skin to get lighter, might have to go harder for MT2 and incorporate MSM anyway, I need A10s
Oral will yes

Do drops only if that's a problem.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Melanin inhibitors not eliminators

Would likely go back to something close to it was before after a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
got a link? all i can see are oral drops
Bruh I microwaved water and honey and stirred in msm slime ain't no link

Bulksupps has msm for crazy cheap tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: triggr and SteveRogers
Either you switched the before/after pictures or his eyes got darker

Did anyone try this ?

His eyes literally got darker, unless you are lost and switched the before/after pictures

My alzheimer ass forgot that i already commented here once

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
This will be my first post I'll keep it to the point

1.raw honey contains hydrogen peroxide
2.hydrogen peroxide is a strong Bleaching agent/kills melanocytes
3.not all types of raw honey are made the same
4.RAW ZIZIPHUS and RAW ACACIA honey have been found to have the highest amount of active peroxide content
5.how to start with it- take a 30ml dropper bottle mix 15ml of raw ziziphus/acacia honey with 15ml of drinking water.
6.shake it well and then put 3 drops per eye 3 times a day
7.do this for atleast 3 months
8. yes this will work for very dark eyes as well/dark brown

View attachment 2100398
This is one of my friend's (no joke it's not me I'll show my results later I'm not satisfied yet) result after 2 months , right is before left is after, cope if you say there's no difference it's clearly visibile.

Fin.
Basically 9 drops on each eye?