Not fat or anything but

Betterthanher

Betterthanher

Average Schizo
Hypothetically speaking, let’s say an Unknown man walks up to me while I’m throwing out garbage and point a gun at me and says “You need to lose 15 or more in exactly 10 days, and I will come everyday outside to check your progress” and I can’t obviously tell anybody otherwise I’ll get sniped through my bedroom window.
What would be the best way to lose 15 pounds in 10 days?
what would be your routine for the trial of 10 days?

I’d only eat rice and eggs once a day and spend the whole day jogging

I’d only eat rice and eggs once a day and spend the whole day jogging
rice too much carbs, im gonna eat eggs and and bananas and then continue to fast

rice too much carbs, im gonna eat eggs and and bananas and then continue to fast
Fast alone won’t be enough u gotta burn with excersize if it needs to be in 10’days

If u have a lot of water weight u can do it

Fast alone won’t be enough u gotta burn with excersize if it needs to be in 10’days
Yeah that’s what I’m gonna do, 2 eggs and bananas in the morning with water and do cardio for a hour and a half then do 4 workouts and later in the afternoon end it with my mma training and get some good sleep

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Yeah that’s what I’m gonna do, 2 eggs and bananas in the morning with water and do cardio for a hour and a half then do 4 workouts and later in the afternoon end it with my mma training and get some good sleep
Update on results if it works I wanna know