Not getting surgery is literal insanity once you know how much looks really matter [rant] [srs]

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
This just came to me like a revelation. You cannot possibly be aware of how much looks matter and still disregard changing them unless you are mentally insane. Ironically, society views people who get surgery as mentally unwell as opposed to the other way round, because of how clueless they are.

If foids were honest with men as to why they break up with them or don't want to get with them in the first place, that notion would cease to exist.

Foids break up with men once they get over their foid feelings and start recognizing all the little subhumanities in your appearance that you could've corrected (and be labelled crazy by most of society). And once they do, they will start bringing up all kinds of supposed character flaws you have that weren't an issue before and would not be an issue if you were Chad. Do you think they'd break up with Chad because his apartment isn't as tidy or some other dumb shit? That kind of crap only becomes an issue once she sees you're unattractive. Like why can't this ugly guy keep his place clean??? It's all lies and deception and you should not believe a single word they say.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 13994, thisend and 33 others
9843.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, OOGABOOGA, Lolcel and 13 others
just fart

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and delusionalretard
Yeah, but the truth is: the hustle, wasting time, money to just to be less ugly or become human. Surgeries will never turn you into a truly good looking person who has benefits, what people here think about.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, SubhumanCurrycel and 13 others
What if it look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Chadakin, Danish_Retard and 4 others
It is good if most men stay bluepilled tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 12344 and 2 others
I think cosmetic surgeries have such a bad reputation as only the botched ones are shown/highlted for sensation. The plastic bimbo dolls etc. However, instead they should show examples when surgeries vastly improve peoples lives.

Besides, people like to think of them as vain, greedy and shallow.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Lorsss, mulattomaxxer and 13 others
I dont know what to say! so expensive

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yeah, but the truth is: the hustle, wasting time, money to just to be less ugly or become human. Surgeries will never turn you into a truly good looking person who has benefits, what people here think about.
It's depressing to me that I have to change myself in the first place, like the way god made me is not good enough

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, EverythingMaxxer, cutecel and 9 others
Surgery is only needed with subhumans.

Normies can ascend to above average looking with softmaxxing.

If you want to chase chadhood you’ll need a lot of time and money or you will be sentenced to depression and rot.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, LooksmaxxHopeful, CursedOne and 4 others
Surgery only applies to subhumans.

Normies can ascend to above average looking with softmaxxing.

If you want to chase chadhood you’ll need a lot of time and money or you will be sentenced to depression.
Let's say if a person was rich and he was a normie and had good surgeruries also softmaxed could he become a true chad

• +1
Reactions: Senssei, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987, JamesHowlett and 2 others
surgery = terra cope if you are not severely recessed:y'all:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: unluckylucky, CursedOne, Chadakin and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987, Ronnie Kray and 1 other person
surgery = terra cope if you are not severely recessed:y'all:
Not being recessed does not mean you are attractive. To be seen as hot to girls, you need striking very masculine features.
Wraparound jaw + cheek implants are the way to go for normies.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Let's say if a person was rich and he was a normie and had good surgeruries also softmaxed could he become a true chad
Yes, loads of celebs have had surgery, quite a few were normie tier before.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
I think cosmetic surgeries have such a bad reputation as only the botched ones are shown/highlted for sensation. The plastic bimbo dolls etc. However, instead they should show examples when surgeries vastly improve peoples lives.

View attachment 1204421
Frauding whore

• Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard
Just jump on roids if ur 5'9+ and have avg face. U will slay after, surgery is far too expensive in comparison

Can one get surgery to make the nose a bit smaller?

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Danish_Retard
Surgery is a meme, the same 2 or 3 pics are recycled of “ascensions” and those are typically frauded. I will say for some reason girls seems to be able to ascend with surgery

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
agreed 100%. It’s just that most people are too high inhibition to do any changes to their face or spend the price of a muscle car on improving themselves. When in reality they’re getting a really good deal.

normies will take out huge lines of credit to get a nice car they think will attract babes but won’t spend that money on a face that actually will attract babes.

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, cutecel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Surgery is a meme, the same 2 or 3 pics are recycled of “ascensions” and those are typically frauded. I will say for some reason girls seems to be able to ascend with surgery
surgeons are simp cucks who won't ascend men beyond normiehood but do everything for muh princess. except a few based ones like Sailer :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, never_lucky and Ronnie Kray
surgeons are simp cucks who won't ascend men beyond normiehood but do everything for muh princess. except a few based ones like Sailer :Comfy:
Well also a lot of “ascended” men aren’t going to let surgeons put their pictures online. ANYONE except for PSL 2 and below or PSL 7 and above can improve 2 PSL points with aggressive surgery IMO. But if you did go from a 4 to a 6 PSL I can assure you that you wouldn’t want to advertise it online, you would pretend you just lost weight or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Danish_Retard, lilhorizontal32 and 3 others
This just came to me like a revelation. You cannot possibly be aware of how much looks matter and still disregard changing them unless you are mentally insane. Ironically, society views people who get surgery as mentally unwell as opposed to the other way round, because of how clueless they are.

If foids were honest with men as to why they break up with them or don't want to get with them in the first place, that notion would cease to exist.

Foids break up with men once they get over their foid feelings and start recognizing all the little subhumanities in your appearance that you could've corrected (and be labelled crazy by most of society). And once they do, they will start bringing up all kinds of supposed character flaws you have that weren't an issue before and would not be an issue if you were Chad. Do you think they'd break up with Chad because his apartment isn't as tidy or some other dumb shit? That kind of crap only becomes an issue once she sees you're unattractive. Like why can't this ugly guy keep his place clean??? It's all lies and deception and you should not believe a single word they say.

Thanks for reading!

do i need it badly tbh tbh

View attachment 1204421
lefort 3?

As a surgerymaxxer who has looksminned from some procedures and wasted time having to get them reversed, I can tell you surgery is a double edged sword. Even if you spend years researching and go to the best doctors you can still get botched.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, cutecel and mulattomaxxer
great thread.

I don't think people realise how lucky we are to have this knowledge. the vast majority of guys are told that its all just muh confidence

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
So true. I started off with a low tier normie base and after rhinoplasty, jaw fillers, and multiple roid cycles I'm still on the border of normie/htn with 0 difference in how I'm treated IRL. When I found this site I thought I would be a slayer who girls approached after surgeries, but now I realize I improved 0.75 PSL at most (3.5 PSL to 4.25). Surgery can only truly ascend you if you have deformed jaws and get a blackpilled surgeon to do bimax. Anything outside of that is cope.

The only way you can go from normie to Chad without completely incel messed up features is if you have a good pheno and base and are willing to get half a dozen small surgeries for 0.25 PSL each. Odds are if you had those to begin with, you would've had a typical NT upbringing and social life and never found this site.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
...if you have a good pheno and base and are willing to get half a dozen small surgeries for 0.25 PSL each. Odds are if you had those to begin with, you would've had a typical NT upbringing and social life and never found this site.
almost done

Last edited:
As a surgerymaxxer who has looksminned from some procedures and wasted time having to get them reversed, I can tell you surgery is a double edged sword. Even if you spend years researching and go to the best doctors you can still get botched.
What surgeries did you have that got botched?

So true. I started off with a low tier normie base and after rhinoplasty, jaw fillers, and multiple roid cycles I'm still on the border of normie/htn with 0 difference in how I'm treated IRL. When I found this site I thought I would be a slayer who girls approached after surgeries, but now I realize I improved 0.75 PSL at most (3.5 PSL to 4.25). Surgery can only truly ascend you if you have deformed jaws and get a blackpilled surgeon to do bimax. Anything outside of that is cope.

The only way you can go from normie to Chad without completely incel messed up features is if you have a good pheno and base and are willing to get half a dozen small surgeries for 0.25 PSL each. Odds are if you had those to begin with, you would've had a typical NT upbringing and social life and never found this site.
I think you have to have a major flaw to really ascend like severe hypoplasia or having really good features but a weak jaw. Getting osteo or implants for these failos can fix someone up pretty well. But if you’re a slightly long faced average guy with no major failos and no halos you will not ascend. I still recommend trying though because going from 4 PSL to 4.5 PSL is still nice. But if you have major fixable flaws, you can go from 3 to 5+PSL. My major halo is how robust and wide my face is, almost Barrett tier without looking as gay alien. If I had weaker bones I would be pretty unattractive. But I could surgerymaxx to my current position by getting large jaw and cheek implants. Only think I have that I’m not sure can be replicated or fixed from surgery is my strong brow ridge but I saw some of Eppley’s results and they looked alright

also sometimes people’s failos are ratios and those are very hard to change. I suffer from a very compact midface which is on the verge of being failo because it makes me look perma young (I made a thread about it). I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to fix that, I just have to work around it. I can look young but if I fix my eyes to be squintier maybe they’ll make me look less perma young.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph
I think you have to have a major flaw to really ascend like severe hypoplasia or having really good features but a weak jaw. Getting osteo or implants for these failos can fix someone up pretty well. But if you’re a slightly long faced average guy with no major failos and no halos you will not ascend. I still recommend trying though because going from 4 PSL to 4.5 PSL is still nice. But if you have major fixable flaws, you can go from 3 to 5+PSL. My major halo is how robust and wide my face is, almost Barrett tier without looking as gay alien. If I had weaker bones I would be pretty unattractive. But I could surgerymaxx to my current position by getting large jaw and cheek implants. Only think I have that I’m not sure can be replicated or fixed from surgery is my strong brow ridge but I saw some of Eppley’s results and they looked alright

also sometimes people’s failos are ratios and those are very hard to change. I suffer from a very compact midface which is on the verge of being failo because it makes me look perma young (I made a thread about it). I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to fix that, I just have to work around it. I can look young but if I fix my eyes to be squintier maybe they’ll make me look less perma young.
Can you please link your thread about the very compact midface? Is it because of wipe ipd or short nose?

Can you please link your thread about the very compact midface? Is it because of wipe ipd or short nose?
Wide IPD and a biggish skull