Not Gonna post anymore Nigger Hating Thread cause this post made me lose hope

human304

human304

Kraken
I am done. Its pointless. White People are stupid and they deserve going extinct.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, bedes, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
BBC needs a nerf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
BBC needs a nerf
have you read the comments.

a white guy made the post, white women and men are tagging their female family members who fucked niggers and they are "CELEBRATING it" .

Like OMG. How pathetic you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, klip11, czwarty and 1 other person
have you read the comments.

a white guy made the post, white women and men are tagging their female family members who fucked niggers and they are "CELEBRATING it" .

Like OMG. How pathetic you are.
Over for human species

White Women Stonks 📈 After all the mutts they created

White man is busy looking tolerant. Imagine the leader of household is people pleasing walkover. No one respects. A tyrant is far more respectable

• +1
Reactions: klip11
who gives a shit moron.

Yeah all other races need to start pumping their dicks, bonesmashing their skulls, working out, inject HGH in their hands, learn martial arts, eat bull testicles, take vitamins, and embrace the shades of their skin.

But hell its really based on the city where BBC mogs or not. U gotta be in la or san fran or something like that.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
tagging my Bharati Subcontinent people - @TRUE_CEL , @RAMU KAKA , @SecularIslamist , @BrahminBoss

What is wrong with these people ? Why they are smiling and celebrating this? Some of their family members are single mothers with nigger kids?

Why is this degeneracy celebrated?

I don't understand why u care though niggas need to worry about their own lives

I don't understand why u care though niggas need to worry about their own lives

cause white people export their nigger worshipping everywhere.

also have you seen the comments. how can you smile , when you have a sister who has two nigger kids and the father is not there to take care of them.

its pure jungle rule.

Not surprising virgin girls get shamed in these countries. They want everyone to be degenerate.. They did it to themselves.
oh my god , yes you said a great point.

i was watching Ozark and in an episode a 14 year old white girl said she wants to lose it because everyone mocks her for it.

she lost it to a nigger-mexican half breed nigger who was 28 and a drug dealer , who died in the next episode.

i like what the fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Joe Rogancel
How do you know they're talking about bbc?

Rate this Indian girls skin routine
0DCDA964 19A2 4B57 8C09 DDA91ADE1F21

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and RAMU KAKA
Rate this Indian girls skin routine
View attachment 2418519
She and her mother lives in a poverty ladden , developing country with weak infrastructure, not much education opportunities, society riddled with superstition.

Meanwhile these are the women living in a first world country.

• JFL
Reactions: bedes, klip11, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
tagging my Bharati Subcontinent people - @TRUE_CEL , @RAMU KAKA , @SecularIslamist , @BrahminBoss

What is wrong with these people ? Why they are smiling and celebrating this? Some of their family members are single mothers with nigger kids?

Why is this degeneracy celebrated?
Brutal. What are you gonna post about then?

who cares about white sluts anyway?

that’s all about Asian goddesses

White man is busy looking tolerant. Imagine the leader of household is people pleasing walkover. No one respects. A tyrant is far more respectable
Funny thing is, nobody calls tyrant a tyrant, it's the "people pleasing walkover" that's called tyrant. These days patient, tolerant, weak, pussified white democrats ruling US and other western countries are called tyrants. When every nigger and arab country is ruled by ruthless cruel dictator who rules his people with iron hand, feminists, queers and nigger lovers call white western countries and white man's culture "oppressive" lmao

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
who cares about white sluts anyway?

that’s all about Asian goddesses
pure cuck behavior. they will come for your Asian goddesses next.

search on google images "happy white woman" and then "happy asian woman"

you will get it

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
Funny thing is, nobody calls tyrant a tyrant, it's the "people pleasing walkover" that's called tyrant. These days patient, tolerant, weak, pussified white democrats ruling US and other western countries are called tyrants. When every nigger and arab country is ruled by ruthless cruel dictator who rules his people with iron hand, feminists, queers and nigger lovers call white western countries and white man's culture "oppressive" lmao
over for your nigger iq

search on google images "happy white woman" and then "happy asian woman"

you will get it

Hahaha, what the fuck

I literally start to believe there is bbc promoting company ongoing WTF

Anyway, Asian women holes are exclusively for white men like myself

I am done. Its pointless. White People are stupid and they deserve going extinct.

View attachment 2418485

Good. This is gods retribution for all you assholes hating on bbc for existing. Now we are the forbidden fruit and will use out dark lookz and triadness and forbiddeness to ravage your whores.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
The jews will pay for making black smv so high
Curry cope. Black SMV being high is as natrual as the sky being blue in the day.

We are stronger than you all more muscle mass higher T and DHT, more masculine overall and deeper voices not to mention larger Phalus

Bascislly we have things that make us “more men” than every other group just accept it Curry. Your people are short ugly subhuman shitskins, white men have height iq and looks going for them so women Like them as well. Jews know the truth and promote the truth. Just be white or bbc

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and RAMU KAKA
Curry cope. Black SMV being high is as natrual as the sky being blue in the day.

We are stronger than you all more muscle mass higher T and DHT, more masculine overall and deeper voices not to mention larger Phalus

Bascislly we have things that make us “more men” than every other group just accept it Curry. Your people are short ugly subhuman shitskins, white men have height iq and looks going for them so women Like them as well. Jews know the truth and promote the truth. Just be white or bbc

are you french or black

Total jewish victory

Ideal life in today's world is to go ER on as many niggers as possible and then shoot yourself before age 30 (in GTA 5)

She and her mother lives in a poverty ladden , developing country with weak infrastructure, not much education opportunities, society riddled with superstition.

Meanwhile these are the women living in a first world country.

View attachment 2418523
@Xangsane considers the foids in the video to be super squishy squishy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Anyway, Asian women holes are exclusively for white men like myself
Keep thinking like that. How stupid you White People are. you still dont get it even after seeing what google image search "happy asian woman" gives.