@ not roiding or taking at least a gram of steroids a week

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
No matter how hard you work as a natty a roider will always mascmog and be more of a man than you are.

JFL at doing calisthenics and muh bulking when a roider can fuck you up.

And I'm not talking some gay as 250/mg or even 500 mg a week ... that is girl shit.

You need at least a gram of gear a week to be true mogger.

Imagine thinking natty lifting or light roiding is progress when a guy on bigger gear is a bigger man who can make you his bitch.

He will mentalmog you. He will mascmog you. He will make you cry. He will make you his woman.

Every motherfucker under the sun is roiding these days, so you're getting left in their dust no matter what.

It is like running and trying to keep up with a car. You CAN'T physically do it -- impossible.

You cannot compete as a MAN with a man who is ENHANCED no matter what.

The enhanced dude will ALWAYS be enhanced, and that gives him advantages directly in many ways.

You have to make a choice ... stay natural (weak) or finally start roiding and being the best fucking man one can be.

Clock's ticking. And JFL at having a good face with a woman's bodyweight and size.

Roiders will always mascmog and DOMmog you no matter what your natty numbers are.

You gotta be 200 + lbs. lean and dry at least to be seen as a real man (& being natty doesn't ever count).

And remember ... if you're gonna take gear and finally be a man, more always is better.

100 mg of test a day is MINIMUM to not be easily mascmogged by 99% of roiders or more.

You need at least 3 compounds and never less than roughly a gram a week MINIMUM.

I'm going to be doing weekly 700+ test base and 200+ mast with up to 100 anavar.

No point in being a weak man ... roid up or give up. DOMmaxxing is LAW.

No amount of gym will ever do shit compared to roidmaxxing.

And it isn't even all about muscle size as roids have VARIOUS advantages you retards.

You may be AFRAID to make this change, but this change will either kill you or make you a God among the everyman.

So make the decision ... be a man behind (natural) or become a truly enhanced man who is miles ahead effortlessly.

You want to work hard to try & be a man, or actually become the best man? The choice is obvious.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, sudanguy, drimprovement and 14 others
are you good bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, drimprovement, Kazakh Theist and 20 others
Consistently the most retarded poster on the .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, pffo, Deleted member 39692 and 27 others
thats a lot of words but when ur 40 ur gonna regret all that

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 44159
needing 1g of gear to be 200lb shredded means u got trash genes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, WhiteGoodman, CarrotMaxxer and 11 others

200 + lbs. shredded at 8 percent or 250+ in powerbulk mode (16-24%) between 5'9" and 6'1" range.

Not "trash genes" at all. No one who posts here is 200 + lbs. shredded+dry at 6-8% under 6'5"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, m0ss26, Skywalker and 1 other person
200 + lbs. shredded at 8 percent or 250+ in powerbulk mode (> 18%) between 5'9" and 6'1" range.

Not "trash genes" at all. No one who posts here is 200 + lbs. shredded+dry at 8% under 6'5"
200 isnt hard lmao plenty of people reach that weight without even trying, pretty much every tall guy is 200-220lbs and theres lots of women who weigh 200+

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sanguinius, wollet2 and Crayola CØck
200 isnt hard lmao plenty of people reach that weight without even trying, pretty much every tall guy is 200-220lbs and theres lots of women who weigh 200+

They aren't muscular or lean and dry though, so what would be the impressive part? LMAO

"Tall guys" tipping at 200 lbs. or more can and often do look like shit or skinnyfat.skinny fat.

And water weight look is shitty, or "puffy" watery look don't count -- gotta be dry and still big AF/heavy.

When I say 200 + I mean in elite bodybuilder type body conformation you must weigh roughly that minimum.

Last edited:
They aren't muscular or lean and dry though, so what would be the impressive part? LMAO

"Tall guys" tipping at 200 lbs. or more can and often do look like shit or skinnyfat.
how about 220 then, the 6'3 guy i know is 220 and never stepped foot in a gym but looks more intimidating than almost everyone else just by walking around showing his tallfaggotry

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, NattyMikeO, Sanguinius and 2 others
Im 220lbs but not shredded

been doing judo and bjj for a decade already though

how about 220 then, the 6'3 guy i know is 220 and never stepped foot in a gym but looks more intimidating than almost everyone else just by walking around showing his tallfaggotry

Probably just some skinnyfat, bloated or high bf%/water weight faggot with "intimidation" other than muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Im intimidating and I dont like it bc my neighbours are scared of me and it makes me sad
I want them to be my friends

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Crayola CØck
200 + lbs. shredded at 8 percent or 250+ in powerbulk mode (> 18%) between 5'9" and 6'1" range.

Not "trash genes" at all. No one who posts here is 200 + lbs. shredded at 8% under 6'5"
1g is overkill and probs looksmin from hairloss and skin. I reached 200lb 12 percent on 300mg at 5'11

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SoundnVision, TheDragon and Crayola CØck
Im intimidating and I dont like it bc my neighbours are scared of me and it makes me sad

Do they happen to be elderly individuals with arrhythmias or prone to startling, by any chance?

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
brutal and real

1g is overkill and probs looksmin from hairloss and skin. I reached 200lb 12 percent on 300mg at 5'11

Probably a shit ton of water weight I imagine, but even if not there's no point in not doing higher doses.

300 mg is very low shit and leaves you prone to assault by many guys on much higher doses.

Plus it ain't just about muscle it is about the mental and the energy.

You can FEEL when a guy is on higher doses even if he's smaller than you in absolute measurements.

It is a mog or be mogged world out there.

Better to be safer than sorry by taking higher doses and never being any other man's bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Me 3 weeks on 250mg test enanthate my genes are golden for building muscle

Attachments

• IMG_20231229_145633.jpg
    IMG_20231229_145633.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and finn899
Probably a shit ton of water weight I imagine, but even if not there's no point in not doing higher doses.

300 mg is very low shit and leaves you prone to assault by many guys on much higher doses.

Plus it ain't just about muscle it is about the mental and the energy.

You can FEEL when a guy is on higher doses even if he's smaller than you in absolute measurements.

It is a mog or be mogged world out there.

Better to be safer than sorry by taking higher doses and never being any other man's bitch.
Screenshot 20231230 165850 Gallery
300mg and I never get mogged

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Crayola CØck
250mg test 200deca

Attachments

• IMG_20231229_211239.jpg
    IMG_20231229_211239.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
shit genes copper, kys

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck and ConfusedBolivian
And I've never done 1g but heaps of people get mental issues like anxiety from it i've heard. Do 500mg or below and if you can't get a sick physique it isn't meant to be

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Crayola CØck and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, ConfusedBolivian and Crayola CØck
250mg test 200deca

Girl doses. LOL go big or go home, why not take it to next level?

You aren't small but not too impressive either-- too much water for sure.

I know of guys who have tried almost the same doses you're taking in a single day, let alone a week.

There is never too much unless it is hurting you to where cost:benefits are a waste.

And that was 8 weeks into my first cycle of 300mg lol

jfl if you think being a big roided ogre is gonna mean shit when bald and ugly. Unfunctioning ballsack mascmogging my ass. Even worse if short, manlets on roids are some of the most stereotypically cringe teste ragers.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Crayola CØck
Would give the nerd react if it wasn't removed. Anyways, that's on you if you can't build a good physique even at 500mg of Test.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi and mirrormogger
That’s all fine, but don’t pretend that it will help with prime women unless you’re severely small to begin with.
I was once on 500mg and that was heaps for me.
And it descended me too, I was too fat (not the tests fault, I’m just saying that during that time I was eating so much, gaining a heap, building a heap of muscle etc.)
My face was a bloated mess, but I felt amazing tbh.
Now on 100-150mg until I come off around mid 2024, I lost all my strength but my size remained for a while.
I’m now just basically peak natty; I have naturally bad genetics idc, the roids fixed it, there was no point in me being sad about it.
This is me pre shaving last week, no pump, not that tanned yet, pretty fat tbh. etc. (hadn’t trained in 2 months, but I’m back now)

This was a few months ago, again, just 150mg, I don’t think I had a pump and obviously I was considerably fatter.
CB32A003 B851 4A29 8941 8D4A740F247F

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and finn899
That’s all fine, but don’t pretend that it will help with prime women unless you’re severely small to begin with.
I was once on 500mg and that was heaps for me.
And it descended me too, I was too fat (not the tests fault, I’m just saying that during that time I was eating so much, gaining a heap, building a heap of muscle etc.)
My face was a bloated mess, but I felt amazing tbh.
Now on 100-150mg until I come off around mid 2024, I lost all my strength but my size remained for a while.
I’m now just basically peak natty; I have naturally bad genetics idc, the roids fixed it, there was no point in me being sad about it.
This is me pre shaving last week, no pump, not that tanned yet, pretty fat tbh. etc. (hadn’t trained in 2 months, but I’m back now)
View attachment 2641552

This was a few months ago, again, just 150mg, I don’t think I had a pump and obviously I was considerably fatter.
View attachment 2641555
Agreed your old physique is more than enough. More about having wide clavicles tbh

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and SteveRogers
Fuaaarkkkkkk 5 grams of test and one gram of tren or you're not even trying.

• Love it
not a word but ultimately you are doing this to get cucked by some cokemaxxed male model with decent face who is allergic to gym

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Crayola CØck
No matter how hard you work as a natty a roider will always mascmog and be more of a man than you are.

And I'm not talking some gay as 250/mg or even 500 mg a week ... that is girl shit.

Imagine thinking natty lifting or light roiding is progress when a guy on bigger gear is a bigger man who can make you his bitch.

He will mentalmog you. He will mascmog you. He will make you cry. He will make you his woman.

Every motherfucker under the sun is roiding these days, so you're getting left in their dust no matter what.

It is like running and trying to keep up with a car. You CAN'T physically do it -- impossible.

The enhanced dude will ALWAYS be enhanced, and that gives him advantages directly in many ways.

You have to make a choice ... stay natural (weak) or finally start roiding and being the best fucking man one can be.

Clock's ticking. And JFL at having a good face with a woman's bodyweight and size.

Roiders will always mascmog and DOMmog you no matter what your natty numbers are.

You gotta be 200 + lbs. lean and dry at least to be seen as a real man (& being natty doesn't ever count).

And remember ... if you're gonna take gear and finally be a man, more always is better.

100 mg of test a day is MINIMUM to not be easily mascmogged by 99% of roiders or more.

You need at least 3 compounds and never less than roughly a gram a week MINIMUM.

I'm going to be doing weekly 700+ test base and 200+ mast with up to 100 anavar.

And it isn't even all about muscle size as roids have VARIOUS advantages you retards.

You may be AFRAID to make this change, but this change will either kill you or make you a God among the everyman.

So make the decision ... be a man behind (natural) or become a truly enhanced man who is miles ahead effortlessly.

You want to work hard to try & be a man, or actually become the best man? The choice is obvious.
Dr

• +1

They masc mog nothing

everytime ive seen one at a club or bar, I can just tell the women around him he's on roids and it causes the package to shrink

also doesnt mog natural physique that you build up over years, most of those dudes just want to get a headstart and have water bloated muscles that mog nothing

In short, masculinity is about ability to breed

Cycle off, pct, etc.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Skywalker
Fuaaarkkkkkk 5 grams of test and one gram of tren or you're not even trying.

People think I'm exaggerating but go browse some steroid forums sometime.

I have messaged with guys doing 2 grams or more test a week (minus other compounds usually) so 1 gram is not that extreme anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899 and Skywalker
ok incel....except NO ONE here is shredded 200 lbs without roids, only if they're 6'5"+, which i doubt anyone is....this thread proved anyone but OP's lack of knowledge about roids lol

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Probably just some skinnyfat, bloated or high bf%/water weight faggot with "intimidation" other than muscles.
That’s mogger though, to have that presence without ever stepping foot in a gym, imagine if they start lifting

They masc mog nothing

everytime ive seen one at a club or bar, I can just tell the women around him he's on roids and it causes the package to shrink

also doesnt mog natural physique that you build up over years, most of those dudes just want to get a headstart and have water bloated muscles that mog nothing

In short, masculinity is about ability to breed

Cycle off, pct, etc.
If that cope works for you then go for it

If that cope works for you then go for it
Okay, fine. Never worry about a woman looking at your balls, wondering why you are huge, and your balls are disproportionately small.

Like thats never gonna happen when you get head. Jfl.

Just natty lift, trust me, it will be enough. Three years of natty lifting will make you fucking gigantic. Eat red meat, use creatine, natty lift, and bare knuckle punching bag training. Fuck all this other steroid bullshit..

Steroids are for old men who literally CANT get a boner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Skywalker
Imagine thinking being big is how to get women, gross!

I’m so glad this guy was banned