@ not roiding or taking at least a gram of steroids a week

Crayola CØck

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and 📎♿️⚙️
Did you take hcg or an AI ?
No AI, I take maximum test dose without AI/ getting e2 sides. Then add dht derivate if I want to run more gear. I'll take hcg to pct for surgery, but other than that I plan on running gear forever so no need to take hcg

No AI, I take maximum test dose without AI/ getting e2 sides. Then add dht derivate if I want to run more gear. I'll take hcg to pct for surgery, but other than that I plan on running gear forever so no need to take hcg
Shouldn’t need an AI when you use primo right?
How’s your hairline?
Yeah. I'm LTN face though so don't be
If you’re low inhib enough to blast roids surely you’ve considered surgery?

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
needing 1g of gear to be 200lb shredded means u got trash genes
I was natty 210 shredded at 6'1 now im 6'5 280 shredded roids are the best bro gym genuinely makes up for face if you have big shoulders wide clavicles ect.

How’s your hairline?

Yeah no AI required. Hairline is good, parents/ grandparents have great hairloss genetics on both sides, and I track my hairloss in the shower. Nothing seen so far.
Yeah I'm getting surgery in about a year, so just rotting till then lol. Running gear to have some fun and help pass the time. I'll be getting the full gauntlet of surgeries. Infraorbital implants, rhino, jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I was natty 210 shredded at 6'1 now im 6'5 280 shredded roids are the best bro gym genuinely makes up for face if you have big shoulders wide clavicles ect.
I would agree, but your height adds alot. Good frame plus height and muscle all multiply eachother, whereas individually they can help but not that much

Also 6'5 280 shredded is fucking insane. I doubt your actually shredded just cause of how insane that would be but just the height and weight is crazy aslong as not some obese retard

@Rdsky @Thomas DOM esque post
Flying Wild Animals GIF by Nature on PBS

Yeah. I'm LTN face though so don't be
Mirin, your structure looks like Kevin Levrone’s.

If this is actually just 300mg of roids, you’re a very good responder

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Also 6'5 280 shredded is fucking insane. I doubt your actually shredded just cause of how insane that would be but just the height and weight is crazy aslong as not some obese retard
Most roidcels tell me sarms are garbage. Do you agree ?

Most roidcels tell me sarms are garbage. Do you agree ?
Yeah I'de agree. For the equivalent amount of anabolism SARMs would be worse for your bloods. SARMs might be less androgenic so less hair loss would be the main benefit I guess. But not even sure if that is true, all non testosterone based roids were also developed to be less androgenic compared to test. Not like any of them managed to reduce the androgenicity much and I doubt SARMs did as well.
This is all just what I've heard though, not a full blown expert or anything and I've never done SARMs

Mirin, your structure looks like Kevin Levrone’s.

If this is actually just 300mg of roids, you’re a very good responder
Yeah. If my surgeries can't ascend me I'll blast 2g and try become a IFBB bodybuilder or classic physique bodybuilder to cope

• Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Yeah no AI required. Hairline is good, parents/ grandparents have great hairloss genetics on both sides, and I track my hairloss in the shower. Nothing seen so far.
Yeah I'm getting surgery in about a year, so just rotting till then lol. Running gear to have some fun and help pass the time. I'll be getting the full gauntlet of surgeries. Infraorbital implants, rhino, jaw surgery
Mogger shit

• Love it
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
How’s your hairline?

Lmao steroids are not even close to being as risky or expensive as surgery.

all that just to get pegged by a 5'1 tranny and die at 28

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Okay then buy me some and mail it over here

Engaging in natural, drug-free training is essential for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Avoiding the use of steroids promotes long-term well-being, allowing individuals to achieve their fitness goals while prioritizing their overall health and safety.

Engaging in natural, drug-free training is essential for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Avoiding the use of steroids promotes long-term well-being, allowing individuals to achieve their fitness goals while prioritizing their overall health and safety.
tiktok cels listen to this man, also mewing + chin tucks eye pullig and cock pulling for length :Comfy: