Not smoking = incel trait

M

MiddleEastern

Bronze
IRL I literally dont know anyone who is handsome, can get girls easily but not smoking
Not smoking = incel,non-NT

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, whiteislandpill, grief and 2 others
Lol, I've noticed this in high-school - all the cool people smoked and the smoking girls were usually more promiscuous. So, when I went to college I tried to join the cool smoker groups who would usually go outside during breaks to smoke, I would approach them, light a cigarette and be like: "Hey, how do you do fellow smokers?", but I would get weird and awkward looks from them, a few times different people even said the exact thing to me:
- Dude....you smoke weird...
- What do you mean weird?
- I don't know...It's just...weird.
I also got roasted by a few non-smoking nerdy girls: "OMG, how can you smoke, what's the matter with you!!!?" then get a sermon from them about the dangers of smoking. Pretty strange since they didn't say anything like that to the other cool guys and girls who were smokers.
So, after a few weeks I eventually quit smoking and went to join the non-smoking groups where I was more easily accepted.
You don't choose smoking, smoking chooses you!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Kroker, slavicpsycho and 5 others
facts, Everyone I know who smokes is htn+, everyone who doesent is ltn in my school

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, slavicpsycho, Gonthar and 3 others
facts, Everyone I know who smokes is htn+, everyone who doesent is ltn in my school
Watch the htns decend after few years

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and KIVVV
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief
Smoking is bad i used to smoke but it will only cause problems in future

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and grief
i get perceived as a pretty boy nice cel. So if i smoke people assume i am either a drug junkie or a tryhard

• So Sad
I try to smoke socially but it always becomes a personal habit.

• So Sad
smoking is so embarrassing if you aren't dark triad.