Not sure if placebo - but vegetablesmaxxing is legit

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Few days ago I had terrible diarrhea, I think I ate too much chips and chocolate and that day I shit out like 2kg of pure liquid shit (I was pissing with my butthole literally).

Now since I flushed all the garbage out of my body, I started eating bananas, carrots (with skin), apples, and nearly no sugar (no salt either). No hard carbs, no processed foods, eggs at morning and chicken for dinner.

I shit you not my skin improved, it's like my mild acne scarring went to almost invisible scarring. No redness whatsoever. Complexion looks better.

If you are not eating vegetables and fruits you are not even trying.

>I think I ate too much chips and chocolate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Nah bro I took the carni pill
Veggies are literal satan

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Overjetcel299
Nah bro I took the carni pill
Veggies are literal satan
Looks like that just cut all the shit processed stuff sugar hard carbs that made skin clearer n etc

• +1
Reactions: Over

Attachments

• oogaboogaaa.jpg
    oogaboogaaa.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2486
I don't eat veggies as of now, except for broccoli. Anyone has any micronutrients filled vegetable to suggest?

Few days ago I had terrible diarrhea, I think I ate too much chips and chocolate and that day I shit out like 2kg of pure liquid shit (I was pissing with my butthole literally).
Was that really necesary to tell us
Anyway vegetablemaxx and healthydietmaxx is legit. I only eat sugar once in a while (cant stop entirely) but overall my diet is great. Protein, fats, and lots of vegetables. My face looks leaner and my skin looks great (at least the colour of it, i'm still healing my acne).

But i can tell you that if i eat a lot of sugar and carbs and dont drink 5 liters of water (that i do everyday) my skin looks like shit and i get bloated.

• +1
only eat sugar once in a while (cant stop entirely)

So 1 chocolate every week is ok? I like Oreo/nuts/white chocolate. I still don't drink that much (below 3L a day) but I think it's because of perma rotting in my room. And shit, today my skin looked great, same as 2 days ago, veggies are overpowered.

So 1 chocolate every week is ok? I like Oreo/nuts/white chocolate. I still don't drink that much (below 3L a day) but I think it's because of perma rotting in my room. And shit, today my skin looked great, same as 2 days ago, veggies are overpowered.
80% of your skin quality is from your diet. Same with gymmaxxing.
Everyone is different so idk if 1 chocolate once a week it will be fine for you. I notice that when i eat chocolate/too much sugar i get one or 2 pimples and get a little bit bloated, but that goes away once i come back to my diet. I'm just not that hardcore looksmaxxer, i can't just stop eating carbs and sugar forever.

• +1
Everyone is different so idk if 1 chocolate once a week it will be fine for you. I notice that when i eat chocolate/too much sugar i get one or 2 pimples and get a little bit bloated, but that goes away once i come back to my diet. I'm just not that hardcore looksmaxxer, i can't just stop eating carbs and sugar forever.
Dietmaxx is legit most powerful looksmax possible. It gives you body, it gives you jawline and generally face, it gives you skin. If you diet you are already ahead of most people because most people eat like trash. "You are what you eat".

I will see how long can I go sugarless.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

Carbs are good for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
as opposed to eppley i can totally see him lurking on old lookism
if anyone else took vids like that they’d b weird as fuck but it’s excused bc he’s a model. he knows what he’s doing. plus there’s proof he knows about psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
What do you eat throughout the day?

vegetablemaxxing = (also) skin color maxxing.

Some dude here, is all going mental about the fruits advice. because it's not so great for callogen or something. I think some fruit as snack (in stead of stuff you would otherwise take like crisps, cakes, etcc.) is still way better then snacking.

vegetables probably also maxx your skin smoothness and stuff. I dunno if it's due to the vegetables itsefl, or because you eat less proccessed shit foods.