Nothing is ever questioned when you're an ugly man

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
One example lets say you speak monotone and slow and have problems making eye contact e.g. you look down all the time

A good looking man does that you would immediately understand they're depressed

An ugly man is like that and people assume that's just who he is naturally which technically is true seeing as it's hard not to be depressed your entire life as an ugly man

I had a very visible skin condition for long time last year and that year happened to see maybe up to ten doctors for appointments about other things and only one of them brought my skin condition up asking me what it was and he seemed fucking terrified to do so. This one time I was seen by two females and they both actually went into another room to 'discuss something' and i heard them bring up my face cuz she was asking if they should ask what was wrong with it (my skin condition not my ugliness) and the other gyal said no so the didn't lol. Whether the skin condition was genetic or not why would I be offended if they were to ask about it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 14693 and 5 others
People are terrified of bringing up looks with ugly men, because they don't want to be hurt you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Costcosuperstore, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Gilbert_Durandal and MoggerGaston
@GeckoBus

One example lets say you speak monotone and slow and have problems making eye contact e.g. you look down all the time

A good looking man does that you would immediately understand they're depressed

An ugly man is like that and people assume that's just who he is naturally which technically is true seeing as it's hard not to be depressed your entire life as an ugly man

I had a very visible skin condition for long time last year and that year happened to see maybe up to ten doctors for appointments about other things and only one of them brought my skin condition up asking me what it was and he seemed fucking terrified to do so. This one time I was seen by two females and they both actually went into another room to 'discuss something' and i heard them bring up my face cuz she was asking if they should ask what was wrong with it (my skin condition not my ugliness) and the other gyal said no so the didn't lol. Whether the skin condition was genetic or not why would I be offended if they were to ask about it?
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
@RichardSpencel how tf is this funny wtf?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Im terrified of ugly women so

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
That is because ugly people aren’t seen as human by women especially.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Gilbert_Durandal and Hardrada
That is because ugly people aren’t seen as human by women especially.
People look at you
A puzzle not a clue
To be solved by only you
As if you were not real
As if they could not help
Extend a hand in wealth
Of information
A declaration

If you joke about yourself being ugly and don't get foids and no one laughs you know you are truly ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada