Nothing will set a girl off harder than when she gets refused sex

She gets mad about this but if I offered to give her sex that bitch would refuse and not be grateful

Are you using sunscreen while tanning?

What's wrong with that whore getting so mad. I don't consider that really denying sex jfl i myself wouldn't go somewhere 2 hours away just like that.

Refuse a bish sex and they will go mental

Like their whole reality broke
Like some matrix shit
Like u forced them into new dimension

Even worse irl
They don't even know how to react the first min
Then go mental
Not sure if those are some mumble rap lyrics or you just are terrible at writing.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 5187
Not sure if those are some mumble rap lyrics or you just are terrible at writing.
Late night rot

Maybe I should seek a career to rival Lil Pump

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
I met her close by to where I live . She was talking about how horny she was over the last two days and wanted to fuck me. I wanted to but then she tells me she was getting a hotel room like 2 hrs away and didn't want to drive that far. Well she didn't take it well.

View attachment 407525

View attachment 407526

I hope she got kidnapped in that hotel by a bunch of Azerbaijani traffickers and now is on her way to be a sex slave in some obscure country that god has forgotten

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Golang
i appreciate this type of threads may chad lead everyone to victory
fuark bro mogs me

• +1
Engligthen mgtow chad
She is way below your looksmatch btw
She looks like a typical bimbo bitch with no future besides being a single mom

Stupid fucking cunt, is she even in college?

She is repulsive for me btw
I rejected 2 points higher females at past i am serious

Last edited:
  • +1
This is the same type of bitch that says stuff like "Rejection is a part of the game, deal with it. You're not entitled to have sex,loser".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, DidntRead and Gargantuan
Goofellas
Goofellas
Goofellas
Goofellas
Goofellas
Goofellas

This is a better before after looksmaxx

B364E93B-21A3-4F60-BC38-BE30DADD70E8.jpeg

you just got a haircut and a tan JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Looks like the generic low class bimbo brute fucker who gets pounded weekly by coked up washed up club slayers

jfl tbh at her rage, absolute degenerate

• JFL
I got the canthopexy and first rhino done at the same time and it cost 8k. The revision rhino cost like 1.5k I think. This was 10 years ago
You were a looksmaxxer pre psl? Wtf

• JFL
Take her she needs a dick
begheirat heywaan
This is a better before after looksmaxx

View attachment 407565

Do u guys want more threads like this off my personal life?
GOD DAMN what a transformation is that bucal fat removal?
I met her close by to where I live . She was talking about how horny she was over the last two days and wanted to fuck me. I wanted to but then she tells me she was getting a hotel room like 2 hrs away and didn't want to drive that far. Well she didn't take it well.

View attachment 407525

View attachment 407526

Amnesia is one of the biggest legit looksmaxxing ascensionsView attachment 407548
LIST UR SURGERIES HAHAHA

Last edited:
  • JFL
hey bro please dont fuck whores way below your PSL. how can we compete? :(

• JFL
Ghetto ass bitch lmao

• JFL
UPDATE:

Today she just sent "Hi"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, JizzFarmer, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
  • JFL
She called me two more times and texted Hey. I havent said a word since the text I posted

Last edited:
  • JFL
@Amnesia was your enhanced zygo definition and hollow cheeks just from leanmaxxing or did other procedures contribute?

Even if amnesia is the ultimate giga chad he will be always my fellow incel.
Btw. guys dont even think about asking amnesia had done. You will never look as good him cuz he had a good base to begin with.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6902
Text her and see if she's begging you for forgiveness lol

@Amnesia was your enhanced zygo definition and hollow cheeks just from leanmaxxing or did other procedures contribute?
all just lowering bf

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and JizzFarmer
she looks decent, you don't have money for gas? 2 hours isn't that far tbh.

Text her and see if she's begging you for forgiveness lol
no girl ever gets a second chance after disrespecting me like that. She's gnna be left on read forever

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6902 and Jagged0
no girl ever gets a second chance after disrespecting me like that. She's gnna be left on read forever
It's crazy how the roles change when you're chad if you told me she was a guy i'd believe you

It's crazy how the roles change when you're chad if you told me she was a guy i'd believe you
This is what "abundance mentality" actually looks like for real that Pua preaches. A real guy with tons of birches doesn't lose sleep over writing one off forever if she becomes a cunt.

Simps with no options never let pussy go since they know it might be the only one they ever get and will let a woman be a bitch and control them

I know this is redpill 101 but still. And same goes for the above poster asking why I didn't drive 2 hours. If this girl was the only pussy thrown at me in years I would, bUT why drive 2 hrs when I can have a girl 10 min away fuck me off tinder

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Jagged0