Now I know why Japanese smart af

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Mf eat Salmon, tamagoyaki egg roll, miso soup and rice every breakfast.

I used to eat the same when I was preparing for bar exam did notice the energy was consistent and concentration was much better than typical western oatmeal gay ass gluten rich shit.

Salmon with olive oil provide ketone and omega 3 for sustain mental energy, small portion of white rice for physical energy during the day, miso soup for collagen and gut health, egg for neurotransmitters precursor.

Fucking japanese literary cracked the cheat code for the optimal fuel.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 26859
theyre 5ft7 turbomanlets tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
kinda agree tho.

the staple breakfast here is literally like some chocolate balls cereal with milk. fucking cancer low T food

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
They have best diets imo almost on par with mediterranean diet which is superior due to being more diverse

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Good diet for creating high estrogen foids. Japanese diet lacks protein and will make you a soy bitch.

Mf eat Salmon, tamagoyaki egg roll, miso soup and rice every breakfast.

I used to eat the same when I was preparing for bar exam did notice the energy was consistent and concentration was much better than typical western oatmeal gay ass gluten rich shit.

Salmon with olive oil provide ketone and omega 3 for sustain mental energy, small portion of white rice for physical energy during the day, miso soup for collagen and gut health, egg for neurotransmitters precursor.

Fucking japanese literary cracked the cheat code for the optimal fuel.
nah they're just higher IQ on average because NE Asians are like the highest IQ race.

nah they're just higher IQ on average because NE Asians are like the highest IQ race.
no they are not the highest iq race upper class indians and kikes are highest iq race

upper class indians
lol no. American Indians are extremely selected for migrants, that's it.

Ashkenazi Jews are smart but the Mizrahis and Sepharis are not

lol no. American Indians are extremely selected for migrants, that's it.

Ashkenazi Jews are smart but the Mizrahis and Sepharis are not
when i said kike i meant ashkenazis and the asians in America are extremely selected for migrants too.Compare an average asian american's iq with that of indian

when i said kike i meant ashkenazis and the asians in America are extremely selected for migrants too. Compare an average asian american's iq with that of indian
Except Japan Taiwan Korea etc all have extremely higher IQs in their native countries than these so called upper class Indians lol

Except Japan Taiwan Korea etc all have extremely higher IQs in their native countries than these so called upper class Indians lol
is there a study in india in which they exclusively measured the iq of upper class indians? the abos pull the average down and also dont forget that these countries have far better nutrition than india and iq is highly linked with good nutrition.

Last edited:
theyre 5ft7 turbomanlets tho
Island nations tend to have shorter people genetically you had White genes and ended up 5'4 thats is far more tragic...

they eat salmon raw how tf would they have olive oil in japan