Nowadays you must be at least strong HTN/very weak chadlite to attract women

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
Nowadays you must be at least strong HTN/very weak chadlite to attract women in Poland.

It is amazing that 20 years ago you could look like ogre and still have a girlfriend. For now all Julia, Kasia, Olivia are looking for really good looking boys.

Attachments

• jared celmaa.png
    jared celmaa.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and InnerVoid
Where in Poland is this? I was planning geomax trip there so this is concerning news

the guys that think you need to be good-looking to get women are just far uglier than they think they are.

In curry land pajeetas want white chad so i can't imagine prime white women's standard

My father is incel with loyal stacy wife and me truecel who gonna rope soon, the luckpill

My father is incel with loyal stacy wife and me truecel who gonna rope soon, the luckpill
Do not do it soon, live your life.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I know a 280 lb 6"5 ogre klinefelter victim who's like 3.5psl piping an engaged coworker

But the way they act, the slavery he endures, makes it clear the blackpill is still present

I mean this bitch just asks him to make her food and sits in his car for half the shift sometimes, when an order comes in, he stands up to make and she gets up after 2-4 minutes whenever he no longer needs help

Acts mad at him for no reason and doesn't tell him why to troll ☝️😈

She treats me with more respect and I've told her I'm a friendless loser who does nothing

Poor guy needs the blackpill, I saw an old picture of him before the klinefelters reached its peak and he was much better off, he's 6"5 after all.

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree
Do not do it soon, live your life.
Yeah. You can't just be like @OneTwoThree time to rope if you are ugly. Besides, Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.

Tales from the Bihari sewage system

I know a 280 lb 6"5 ogre klinefelter victim who's like 3.5psl piping an engaged coworker

But the way they act, the slavery he endures, makes it clear the blackpill is still present

I mean this bitch just asks him to make her food and sits in his car for half the shift sometimes, when an order comes in, he stands up to make and she gets up after 2-4 minutes whenever he no longer needs help

Acts mad at him for no reason and doesn't tell him why to troll ☝️😈

She treats me with more respect and I've told her I'm a friendless loser who does nothing

Poor guy needs the blackpill, I saw an old picture of him before the klinefelters reached its peak and he was much better off, he's 6"5 after all.
I know a dude who is classic ltn but he is 6’5 wide framed, gymmaxxed, and very lean so it literally doesn’t matter