Nows the time boys....

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
This year has been an adventure of a life time. At the end of my road I find myself trapped in a shitty apartment deep in the ghettos of New Mexico. Our electricity was just cut off. I was sold a bad car and now I'm down to my last bit of cash. I have almost no capital to my name.

When you start 2019 at the top; from a new semester at college at the height of your youth, in the best physical shape of your life, prepared to take on the world, and end it a shadow of your former self; kicked out of said college, trapped in a shell shocked sleep schedule with no source of income, transportation, or hope, it can be crushing.

And yet...
There's something so liberating about hitting rock bottom. Although I am suffering from crippling brain fog and anxiousness, I can't help but listen to the little part of me that says "it has to get worse before it can get better."
I have hit the bottom. And today, I start climbing the ladder. It is a ladder I noticed on my long fall down the cliff of the results of my actions, a ladder that is dilapidated, less than complete, and uninviting.

But now... I will do whatever it takes. I have been ignited by a the spirit of a burning Phoenix. I will force my conscious to overpower my demise. No longer will i be a slave of circumstance. Today, I start the climb.

Why might I be posting this on a looksmaxing forum? Well, I feel that many of my problems stem from the mindset that Blackpill philosophy has imposed upon me. I felt quite apathetic and unattached to life once I learned the true shallow nature of not just women, but human beings in general. I will claw myself out of suicidefuel mentality, and embrace the white pill; an honest yet optimistic approach to humanity. Today, start the climb.

Yes my friends, thank you if you have read my troubles. I hope that if you are feeling stuck in despondency my words might help you make a step toward a brighter mind and future. I hope you're ready to start the climb. Even if you're falling, there's still time to grab hold of the rickety ladder of self control, and stop your decent. Today, we start the climb.

I love you brothers. Semper fi. Ibn4 "didn't read"

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 1476, janglebawl and 4 others
What r u gonna do

What r u gonna do
get a job, work my ass off, take steps towards fixing my shocked dopamine receptors, and realize my personal goals before I get to old. Also, stabilizing financially would be nice.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, janglebawl, Morpheus and 3 others
get a job, work my ass off, take steps towards fixing my shocked dopamine receptors, and realize my personal goals before I get to old. Also, stabilizing financially would be nice.
Nice

dn rd... lol jk i did, good post OP it's true. Some people literally have to hit rock bottom to finally get the motivation to move forward.

I had a burst of motivation today after I woke up almost blind. My vision went back to normal after awhile and I felt thankful to be able to see again. I don't wanna be sad or anything or depressed today