NSFW (18+): The pussycream pill - You are not a slayer, no matter your looks level if you can't make her pussy produce pussycream

D

Deleted member 22354

You thought if a woman moans you have satisfied her? Wrong. You thought that when a woman has an "orgasm," you have satisfied her? No. You thought when you made a woman squirt, she was satisfied? Jfl at thinking this about literal piss. A woman is not satisfied until a cream comes out of her pussy, see pic related.
0f57c41cb28d03a34ff795106aab0e7b.jpg

Dont believe me? Watch this video:

What Im talking about: Women can produce cum themselves, they don't need men to do it, but they can only do it if they are completely sexually attracted to you and you have the necessary dick size (or through masturbation on their own).

Lets talk about the requirements: High sexual attraction + big dick (7x5.5 hard dick)

This is the only indicator if you are good in bed and high SMV. Your lay count doesn't matter, jfl at having sex with 100 foids but you can't make a single one produce pussycream, never begun. She will tell all her friends about you if you succeed -> free marketing.

Btw. in my experience this never happens directly, but it takes a certain time during sex for this to happen and it wont happen every time even if you meet all the requirements, so stay grinding.

edit: eating pussy is low t, free ticket to getting cucked by a high T pussycream-maker stud.

edit2: also adapted the requirements for a more honest approach

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, thecel, BrickTop and 4 others
I could not give a single shit about what she wants tbh, the second I nut I will be out.
Köp Nutella Nut & Go billigt online

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. President, oldcel2002, Ryldoo IS COPING and 34 others
Lol i was 15 years old MTN with a 6 inch dick making my ex cream
this is cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17872, GetShrekt and 8 others
this is cope
hyperbola, dick is ofc more important and general sexual attraction towards you

edit: i changed it a bit

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Just like squirting this is about women, and not your dick

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, fogdart, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
this is cope
Looking forward to tomorrow when you're gonna claim you're incel.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 26429, capybara and 1 other person
Just like squirting this is about women, and not your dick
Yeah, people actually quite retarded here...

Women's orgasm happens "in the head" literally. It is 50% job of the woman to reach it... there is a reason the saying about "frigid women" exists...

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Squirt is pissing xddd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 22354
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Zeruel, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
this shit is about a lot of things

my gf creams when shes close to ovulation, but not so much when shes not

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JackHanma, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 24410
  • +1
Reactions: capybara
Life fuel tbh. One woman I slept with always had pussy cream and the other one always had blood

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sprinkles, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, capybara and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, ItsOver999 and capybara
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and capybara
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymcel:(, Ryldoo IS COPING, virren and 4 others
op is a retard who uses light mode
Screenshot 2023 02 16 211029

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 26429 and 7 others
Fuck you sex haver
I haven't had sex for 3 years (did last month but I barely have sex tbh cuz no social life)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Oh no 2 months try your entire life faggot
I did. I lost mine at 21(over) but it's no big deal tbh just feels amazing and cuddling feels better than sex

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 17872 and Baldingman1998
squirting>cream. I make all my bitches cream - squirting on the other hand is a whole different level. Made a bitch squirt last Sunday - it felt like winning a trophy.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Fgsfds and Deleted member 24410
thats not what it looks like but okay

Chad doesn't care how she feels. Chad pulls submissive women who get pleasure from pleasuring their man.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and HarrierDuBois
squirting>cream. I make all my bitches cream - squirting on the other hand is a whole different level. Made a bitch squirt last Sunday - it felt like winning a trophy.
You get women with your pheno?

You thought if a woman moans you have satisfied her? Wrong. You thought that when a woman has an "orgasm," you have satisfied her? No. You thought when you made a woman squirt, she was satisfied? Jfl at thinking this about literal piss. A woman is not satisfied until a cream comes out of her pussy, see pic related.

What Im talking about: Women can produce cum themselves, they don't need men to do it, but they can only do it if they are completely sexually attracted to you and you have the necessary dick size (or through masturbation on their own).

Lets talk about the requirements: High sexual attraction + big dick (7x5.5 hard dick)

This is the only indicator if you are good in bed and high SMV. Your lay count doesn't matter, jfl at having sex with 100 foids but you can't make a single one produce pussycream, never begun. She will tell all her friends about you if you succeed -> free marketing.

Btw. in my experience this never happens directly, but it takes a certain time during sex for this to happen and it wont happen every time even if you meet all the requirements, so stay grinding.

edit: eating pussy is low t, free ticket to getting cucked by a high T pussycream-maker stud.

Those two women have yeast infections.
01073851 B8C3 477E AA8F F93B96B08077

You’re going to be much less of a Chad after they’ve taken some fluconazole to kill the Candida.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Fgsfds

I'm gonna smash up my oneitis' orbiter, then smash her up, fuck this world

pussy cream is just frothy vag juice. as long as she's wet enough and you fuck long enough there will be cream. i'm pretty sure a bunch of camwhores put something in there to make it extra creamy as i've seen an explosion of extra creamy vaginas on cams in the past couple of years

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I could not give a single shit about what she wants tbh, the second I nut I will be out.
Köp Nutella Nut & Go billigt online
chad way of thought

muhmuhbmbbm muh muh she gotta coom too

kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, virren and HarrierDuBois
yes. HTN face + plus gymcelled body + dark skin BBC bad boy pheno = slayer. lol
You're a slayer?! What's your height?

Where the fuck do you think blood is coming from?

She is losing virginity every time? :fuk:
Friction. I went for a long time so I hurt her

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Where is the pussy